Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 26. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
This question is depend upon in promoting the bitcoon. Many people think that bitcoin is like a scam. So the bitcoin companies must promote the bitcoin proper by educating the people so they can know that this simple business is not a scam rather a helpful one in our life.

"bitcoin companies", huh? You do know that bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency so I there are no third parties that are involved. And why do we need to promote bitcoin? There are a lot of people who are now knew bitcoin is in existence, they can just spread the word to the people close to them and if the people knew it is best to invest in it, I think they will be also telling it to their friends too. People may refer to it as a scam but they just did not know what bitcoin is and just stating things they do not know.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
Bitcoin will not destroy the fiat but will be an alternative currency in the future. The users of cryptocurrency will increase but the percentage of users will vary in every countries exposure to internet. The utilisation of cryptocurrency as a means of exchange will mostly concentrated in the City where most business accepted legit cryptocurrency as payment.

Yeah bitcoin is no one stop. Bitcoin is future currency so you will get some information from bitcoin process. Bitcoin is digital currency so most of the people  easy to use and it will reach the all country people. It good to for the future improvement. Bitcoin will be change the country people and country it will connect the other country it people share the information. So people get some idea for future investment. Bitcoin is online process. So it will easy to reach the all country people.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
Bitcoin will not destroy the fiat but will be an alternative currency in the future. The users of cryptocurrency will increase but the percentage of users will vary in every countries exposure to internet. The utilisation of cryptocurrency as a means of exchange will mostly concentrated in the City where most business accepted legit cryptocurrency as payment.
Activity: 42
This question is depend upon in promoting the bitcoon. Many people think that bitcoin is like a scam. So the bitcoin companies must promote the bitcoin proper by educating the people so they can know that this simple business is not a scam rather a helpful one in our life.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250

Is that possible if every country was legalize cryptocurrency because some the country even in our country didnt legalize bitcoin or cryptocurrency so how we said in 2022 bitcoin will be using but there's nothing possible so that if in the year of 2022 will bitcoin or other currency legalize it is easy to us to transacr and the fiat system will be replace.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256

I think it is still far to happen that bitcoin can destroy fiat system. Remember, without dollars bitcoin is priceless. Bitcoin is still depending on dollars so what if they made bitcoin as real currency, what is the basis of its value? dollars right? Maybe 2022 is still short for everyone to use bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
we really know everyone will be a bitcoin users now and then. almost now they are all bitcoin users what more on 2022 of course maybe it is very loaded for all of us.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I do not think so, because right now some countries forbid their people to use bitcoin, resist bitcion with their own arguments, so it's a small need for the whole world to use bitcoin in 2022.
They are going to fail when imposing those restrictions, we are seeing that very clearly in countries like Venezuela where bitcoin mining is forbidden and yet there are many people mining bitcoin in that country simply because it is profitable to mine bitcoin taking into account their currency is inflating a lot more than what the government is willing to admit.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
I am not sure because many people are still prefer to use cash than bitcoin. There is only a small chance that most of the people in the next 5 years will use bitcoin. We need to educate them and to teach them about bitcoins for them to adapt it.
Agree. It's too difficult for most people. as i's necessary to spend a lot of time to understand the blockchain...
So, I think virtual currency will not enter our daily life so soon
We cannot predict the future but I think if bitcoin will keep on increasing price it will not be hard for it to grow and to have a lot of profit. Now it is not only the currency but is having a lot of potential and profit for people who use to invest and give a lot of profit. I am buying bitcoin right now and not going to sell my bitcoin till it grows. I am sure about bitcoin that it will make pump and will help a lot of people indeed so even after a few years everyone will start using bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
I'm not sure bitcoin will be used almost people in 2022, the reason I am because few people know about bitcoin and who use very little, it may take at least 30 years from now to be used almost people.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
Everyone will want to have a bit of bitcoin, but they will use more perfect coins
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Based on data from various sources, bitcoin users today are no more than 1% of the entire earth's population of about 7 billion, it would be difficult to use bitcoin almost by 2022.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
That is true, the world in consequence will change if cryptocurrency will be used more often but i don't believe that banks will vanish from this world because they will adapt and will survive.
Activity: 22
4 to 5 years from now, maybe we can say that almost everyone have used it already but maybe not all will continue doing it since there are so many opportunities opened by the government in each countries. Maybe this will be massively used by students who want to have an earning yet they are in the young age.

Well a couple.of months ago, i thought it would be a long to even consider this. But with the recent developments and how people reacted to btc surge, there's really a big possibility for this to happen

We hope and believe that in 2022 almost every one will use the bitcoin, but the issue is with that percentage of the world population that have no idea about the internet and technology. It is very hard to explain bitcoin before a person that have no idea about internet and the use of technology. So it can be said exactly that in 2022 all those who are using internet or technology will use the bitcoin.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
4 to 5 years from now, maybe we can say that almost everyone have used it already but maybe not all will continue doing it since there are so many opportunities opened by the government in each countries. Maybe this will be massively used by students who want to have an earning yet they are in the young age.

Well a couple.of months ago, i thought it would be a long to even consider this. But with the recent developments and how people reacted to btc surge, there's really a big possibility for this to happen
Activity: 56
About 4 years away is 2022 and it seems not enough to make bitcoin usable almost people in 2022, this is because there are still many people who do not know about bitcoin and many countries are banned so it is difficult to develop fast.
No, it is very unlikely for Bitcoin to destroy the fiat or even the banks. Neither of the governments will allow Bitcoin to take over the fiat or even the banks. Further, I doubt "almost everyone" will use Bitcoin by the year 2022. Well, what we can do at the moment is wait and see what will happen with Bitcoin in the year 2022. I highly doubt either of these will occur, though.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
Activity: 121
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
I think that the state will not allow itself to be destroyed. Most likely it will embed bitcoin into  itself
Activity: 94
My estimates in 2022 will not be used by everyone is impossible, not everyone knows bitcoin and not necessarily interested in using bitcoin, 4 years from now is too short for talking bitcoin will be used by everyone.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
About 4 years away is 2022 and it seems not enough to make bitcoin usable almost people in 2022, this is because there are still many people who do not know about bitcoin and many countries are banned so it is difficult to develop fast.
Pages:
Jump to: