Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 33. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I see mass adoption, only if we can simplify the user application process. Which is being done as we evolve through various methods
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Yes it is used if we help each other ti know more so about btc so that it could be most useful for the future
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
Everyday I meet people that want to invest in bitcoin, if it interest of people ll continue this way I am sure this ll happen very soon..
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

if this happens the banks will be destroyed first of all they wont let us to do so and the government they will allow bitcoin to be used as dollar.Bitcoin will not be used by everyone in 2022 even not till end .

So we have to collect as many coins as we can and save them?

yes you should save your coins because its price is going to increase and its getting popular every day.

I agree on that others say in 2020 bitcoin will be huge and will be greater than USD.they also said your lucky if start today because in 2020 you will be a millionaire.
We are not sure, because there are so many things to change in our world. Like the people in crypto. Many more people do not know it and many more countries are not legally used. So before it is fulfilled it needs to be accepted by people. And it's definitely worth the price. And everyone can use it even with simple transactions.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I don't think bitcoin will become a mainstream currency in 2022. Though the future of bitcoin is quite bright, I'm sure the government will not allow it.
Activity: 364
if this happens the banks will be destroyed first of all they wont let us to do so and the government they will allow bitcoin to be used as dollar.Bitcoin will not be used by everyone in 2022 even not till end .

So we have to collect as many coins as we can and save them?

yes you should save your coins because its price is going to increase and its getting popular every day.

I agree on that others say in 2020 bitcoin will be huge and will be greater than USD.they also said your lucky if start today because in 2020 you will be a millionaire.
Activity: 79
i thinks so because everything possible as long as people dont stop believing in bitcoin
Activity: 322
In 2022 I believe within 5years bitcoin will be famous and very popular to alot of people because it is progressing as of now and still the value of bitcoin is still increasing.Almost everyone will be interested in bitcoin and will be curious if what it is all about,Its it an easy way of payment and sending money and also bitcoin has alot of uses and no charges when it comes to sending and paying.
Activity: 462
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

As long as people can do a lot of work from bitcoin, I think everyone can still be use bitcoin almost in the year by 2022. If you don't have some faith to believe it yourself that bitcoin is still there by the year of 2022...your losing your mind and gain for taking more advantages in life.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
With the emergence of other cryptocurrencies I really doubt if bitcoin would be used in general by 2022. Large institutions that uses fiat money will not simply allow the dominance of bitcoin or other cryptos over fiat money.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
I just can't imagine bitcoin can destroy fiat. Going back to the history, they we're using barter, in which they exchanging their goods for another goods. Then as time passed by, fiat money did exist, in which instead of goods to goods, they use fiat money to pay for goods and/or services. But still, barter is still there. Until now, there are least people who use this way of getting something. Collateral can be an example of it, in which if you cannot pay, your property will serve as your payment for your debt. If bitcoin will be international digital currency, still it will not destroy fiat money. It can be declared as that, but there are still who will choose to use fiat money rather than bitcoin.
Activity: 256

i think it is maybe. for me in 2022 fiat is still there but bitcoin in that time is popular also. There still a people who depend on fiat as long as depend on bitcoin. In 2002 fiat and bitcoin are existing but it depends on people who use it.
Activity: 224
For me its a yes. In the present standing of bitcoin we all can witness how high the exchange rate in the economy compared to all other currency in other countries. Bitcoin is really different among others, in the sense that we can earn easier yet bigger money in return. This would actually be the very first electronic money which is very convenient to use. Very accessible wherever we go and has the biggest value. Even inflation takes place, its rate keeps on soaring very high as time goes by. So without any doubt bitcoin would surely be the number one crypto currency be used for the next 20 years and moving forward. It is very reliable as well and many investors would go choose bitcoin instead of all other currencies.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is growing in popularity and the number of users is increasing rapidly, what's happening with now is not predicted before, the year 2022 is left about 4 more years and I find it hard to use almost people.
Activity: 280
Yes i think billions of people will use BTC in 5 years and BTC price will go up, maybe 100k. But the money and banks will stay too. I believe that the money will be with the people forever.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
今よりも取り扱うお店が増えて仮想通貨や電子マネーなどが増えているので紙幣はあまりつかってないと思います。
Activity: 331
this is very likely, because the bitcoin currency can not be manipulated so that the price will continue to rise. Moreover, if people recognize the bitcoin flow will be many who will use it

Maybe the price will continue to rise, but I'm not sure that the year 2022 bitcoin will be used almost people. currently bitcoin users are no more than 2% of the world's total population, and it seems to require formal legalization from many countries so bitcoin can be used almost people in 2022.
it must require formal legalization to apply the crypto system to the whole society. Because the ordinary people will find it hard to believe something if it comes not from the government. There are some people who are convinced of the security of bitcoin and they have been using it until now
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I don't think so because there's a lot of people dont know about this so until its early we should need to know this! Because maybe this bitcoin will replace the bank and fiat money in the future because this is the future of money.
Activity: 675
Merit: 254
So far so good
Bitcoin be used by almost everyone in 2022? This is probably not going to happen by 2022. Fiat will still be used for a very long time. Also banks are not going to let this happen without a huge resistance.
I think in the future, both (Bitcoin and Fiat currencies) will coexist.
Activity: 196

Although bitcoin will be used by 90% or even more people all over the world. Bitcoin will be used by everyone when that year comes. bitcoin's popularity is increasing especially here in My Country Philippines, but the government they dont know about bitcoin. For me if all people use bitcoin. I think it a good way to end poverty
Pages:
Jump to: