Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 35. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completely because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

Yes I believe that Bitcoin will be used by everyone when that year comes. bitcoin's popularity is increasing especially here in My Country. everyone's using bitcoin now. they're getting used to it. because of the benefits we're getting from Bitcoin, everyone is interested and want to learn more about bitcoin because a lot of people now is making a lot of money.and we keep on introducing bitcoin to them so that we could all be rich
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
No If I'm honest I do not see this happen at all, the possibility is there but I think its just to early to conclude this if I'm honest.
There are still too many people depending on other currency's and I do not see step over to another currency anytime soon.

I don't think that by this year of 2022 people in the entire world are using bitcoin anymore. It maybe or maybe not, depending on  how the people will adapt the system of bitcoin. But in my opinion perhaps it could be the 40% of the population worldwide are bitcoin users base in my opinion.
Activity: 476
www.daxico.com
I think no. Because most country's and banks are not interested in anonymity payments.

That is true because they are one of the hindrances of giving this question the answer of "YES". If not all these countries who are not into cryptocurrencies and banning the ICOs as well, then we could not clearly say that it is possible in 2022. What even make these country against bitcoin is the usage of bitcoin in any illicit activities that makes it untraceable by the government.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
POSSIBLE! earlier may be an option for this too! bitcoin now is really on demand and most people are having intention to have bitcoin day by day! i wanna seethis to happen ..
Activity: 395
Every other day the popularity of bitcoins is increasing thereby increases the number of bitcoin user's to the crypto market so in the next five year's time people all over the world will be using this blockchain technology as it gives a sense of financial freedom to everyone and no one has control of their finances for sending or buying bitcoins any one can do it from any part of the world without the approval of a third party like the central banking system. In the next five year's time the value of bitcoins increases ten fold more than the current value, then bitcoins will be considered as the global currency.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
it is good to imagine that everyone gonna make use bitcoin in the year 2022. i imagine that all of us gonna make life easier than before. theres a good news to everyone that with using bitcoin can your daily lifestyle makes easier than before
I think it will not happen all in 2022. The only sure to happen in 2022 is the community of bitcoin will become bigger and more and more people will use bitcoin than before but making our lifestyle easier with bitcoin and also being used by everyone as a currency is still not possible because bitcoin still needs to convince a lot of country in the world to make bitcoin as a fully legalized currency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16
wll we couldn't say that yes, bcoz not all are interested of bitcoin coz a lot of patiance you may face

but I couldn't say no, coz a it depends on country if they are legalize or depends on poverty if they know this bitcoin how to use it will
Activity: 368
Merit: 104
or might be purchase low sell high ?Lot of noobs investors , do not control theirmotions making most detrimental errors : purchase at higher price and sell at lowestThe problem the real reduced and also the real high is the greatest question.Chart will let you to find it out e
Not really because now thousands of the people are buying and selling the bitcoin and this I the reason why almost all the people are increasing the use of the bitcoin and they are spreading the knowledge about the bitcoin so the bitcoin will grow and the profit of the bitcoin will increase more till the end of the year as much as I know the value and the price of the bitcoin will increase and almost all the people will use the bitcoin.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
wE DON'T KNOW PERO KUNG AABOT TO NG 2022 d AYUS ... MAKAKAIPON PA AKO
 Wink
Activity: 247
 it is good to imagine that everyone gonna make use bitcoin in the year 2022. i imagine that all of us gonna make life easier than before. theres a good news to everyone that with using bitcoin can your daily lifestyle makes easier than before
Activity: 380
2022 is so close to uses by everyone. But in 2027, everybody will know and use bitcoin or other coins. Cheesy
Activity: 896
Merit: 502
or might be purchase low sell high ?Lot of noobs investors , do not control theirmotions making most detrimental errors : purchase at higher price and sell at lowestThe problem the real reduced and also the real high is the greatest question.Chart will let you to find it out e
When you are overwhelmed with emotions while deciding then surely you are going on wrong track and loss is waving at you at the end. Bitcoin is making more people happy due to some incredible profits but that can only be achieved when you are working better with your emotions. Control them before they control you else your trading will be only the hub of loss, buying high and selling low.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
I don't think so/ 2022 is too fast.
Maybe 2033  Grin
with the help of social media and internet everything can be possible at this time. 2033 that is too long for all the people to use bitcoin.
i guess 2025 8 years from now , bitcoin will rule the market. No fiat , no banks, all digital.

Chances are there anything can happen because before 8 years back nobody don't know about the coin and technology. Now already Bitcoin became very popular and companies start using it's technology, we are based on technology we have to move along with the technology no choice for us.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Of course that is too early, the adoption rate is still very low now compared to the total potential users of bitcoin.
This is not possible because we need the support of the government to market bitcoin for the people to use it and I think it's complicated
compared to using paper money which they have been using for decades.
I agree that if there will be a restructuring from fiat to bitcoin, then it will take much more time...but I think that the whole world will never go only to bitcoin...in order to even partially switch to the cryptocurrency, it is necessary that the state controls it... otherwise there won't be
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
For me, it is impossible that bitcoin will be used by almost everyone in 2022, in my country bitcoin is not very popular then some of the people dont know what is bitcoin all about. Maybe the user will increase but not everyone will use.
Of course that is too early, the adoption rate is still very low now compared to the total potential users of bitcoin.
This is not possible because we need the support of the government to market bitcoin for the people to use it and I think it's complicated
If we are talking about the fact that Bitcoin will become the international electronic currency in the world, I very much doubt that this will happen before 2022. The fact is that society can not perceive e-currency as the main comma due to the fact that the crypto currency requires certain knowledge and capabilities than most people can not have. I think that they were still hurried with such announcements.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
For me, it is impossible that bitcoin will be used by almost everyone in 2022, in my country bitcoin is not very popular then some of the people dont know what is bitcoin all about. Maybe the user will increase but not everyone will use.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
It depends upon the situation, because Bitcoin nowadays doesn't have any control by the government, they don't pay any tax at all, unlike Fiat currency, it is controlled by the government, and In this generation only few people knows about Bitcoin, maybe mellinial, but from the late 50's I guess they don't know what Bitcoin is, and I think it will hard for them to learn from it, so I think year 2022 is not possible to disappear Fiat currency.
Activity: 4
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

I believe that most people of the world will use it because of its better to transact than fiat. Like we can directly use worldwide trading. But I am not sure if what the market will be in the future.

We never know about that but i'm pretty sure more people will use bitcoin and bitcoin become more popular in 2022. If we talk about everyone use bitcoin in 2022, it's possible but i'm not sure about that. There are still many people in this world that don't know about bitcoins.
Just see the price of Bitcoin at now, you can know we have not much Bitcoin user. The world have 7 trillion population, but total supply coin of Bitcoin is just 21 million coins, but this is the max supply and we still need a long time to mining all that amount.
I agree with you but there are still options that most of the people in the world will use bitcoin because the max supply is 21 million coins but not everyone has 1 coin and the people who are using bitcoin now are very few.
That doesn’t matter. Number don’t have any concern in terms of the future. See, bitcoin is being developed since last 9 years and only 21 million bitcoin are there in market. But when you talk about future, users will be more in number then ultimately the developing companies have to manage more bitcoins as per population. So, things will be fine and the future is all about it.
I do not think that there would be more bitcoins because we are already having a lot of struggles to mine the amount of bitcoins which actually are left and with more people it will become faster but not easier.
I agree with you i personally do not think that everyone will use bitcoin in 2022 why? because there is just 4%of the world population using it right now i do not think that in 4 years it can become 100% that easily.
That is true very few people of the world know about bitcoin and i do not count the multiple accounts or the bots that they are using to mine and earn bitcoin but just the normal people there are too few to actually think that everyone will use bitcoin in 2022.
I agree with you but even if everyone uses it by then there would be a few people who actually know how bitcoin works and that is why not everyone will be able to use it people will just pay 5k bitcoins for 1 pizza because they do not know how much 1 is worth.
Hahah that reminds me of a story a long time ago when bitcoin was worth nothing and a guy bought a pizza for like 5k bitcoins and i probably think that he is regretting it very much now and grinding for the bitcoins again.
I read that story that story is also the one that made be go into bitcoin because with that story i feeled and knew that bitcoin can become a lot more bigger than it was at that moment and i was right now i have a very big profit from bitcoin.
I agree with you i too have a very big profit from bitcoin but back to the topic i find that not everyone will be using bitcoin in 2022 because of the fact that there is still a bigger majority who does not even know of the existence of bitcoin.

I agree there will be still a lot of people not knowing about bitcoin because they live a life what is already good. Some people don't need bitcoin and don't need extra money from it.

But for me extra money is good, because I have now in my life a little bit problems so bitcoin helps with this.
I think that bitcoin will even be the main currency in 2022 because the growth of bitcoin is so fast that no one believes that this is possible.
bitcoin will be really popular and there will probably bitcoin banks in the future.
Activity: 29
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

I believe that most people of the world will use it because of its better to transact than fiat. Like we can directly use worldwide trading. But I am not sure if what the market will be in the future.

We never know about that but i'm pretty sure more people will use bitcoin and bitcoin become more popular in 2022. If we talk about everyone use bitcoin in 2022, it's possible but i'm not sure about that. There are still many people in this world that don't know about bitcoins.
Just see the price of Bitcoin at now, you can know we have not much Bitcoin user. The world have 7 trillion population, but total supply coin of Bitcoin is just 21 million coins, but this is the max supply and we still need a long time to mining all that amount.
I agree with you but there are still options that most of the people in the world will use bitcoin because the max supply is 21 million coins but not everyone has 1 coin and the people who are using bitcoin now are very few.
That doesn’t matter. Number don’t have any concern in terms of the future. See, bitcoin is being developed since last 9 years and only 21 million bitcoin are there in market. But when you talk about future, users will be more in number then ultimately the developing companies have to manage more bitcoins as per population. So, things will be fine and the future is all about it.
I do not think that there would be more bitcoins because we are already having a lot of struggles to mine the amount of bitcoins which actually are left and with more people it will become faster but not easier.
I agree with you i personally do not think that everyone will use bitcoin in 2022 why? because there is just 4%of the world population using it right now i do not think that in 4 years it can become 100% that easily.
That is true very few people of the world know about bitcoin and i do not count the multiple accounts or the bots that they are using to mine and earn bitcoin but just the normal people there are too few to actually think that everyone will use bitcoin in 2022.
I agree with you but even if everyone uses it by then there would be a few people who actually know how bitcoin works and that is why not everyone will be able to use it people will just pay 5k bitcoins for 1 pizza because they do not know how much 1 is worth.
Hahah that reminds me of a story a long time ago when bitcoin was worth nothing and a guy bought a pizza for like 5k bitcoins and i probably think that he is regretting it very much now and grinding for the bitcoins again.
I read that story that story is also the one that made be go into bitcoin because with that story i feeled and knew that bitcoin can become a lot more bigger than it was at that moment and i was right now i have a very big profit from bitcoin.
I agree with you i too have a very big profit from bitcoin but back to the topic i find that not everyone will be using bitcoin in 2022 because of the fact that there is still a bigger majority who does not even know of the existence of bitcoin.

I agree there will be still a lot of people not knowing about bitcoin because they live a life what is already good. Some people don't need bitcoin and don't need extra money from it.

But for me extra money is good, because I have now in my life a little bit problems so bitcoin helps with this.
I agree with you extra money is always good for me it is the same i work and live on that money but i cannot pay a lot of have a fun time and with the money i earn from bitcoin i can finally have a great time because i always need this money.
Nice i too started with bitcoin and at first i did not understand and i got stressed because i just did not understand how everything works and that is why i asked my self what to do then i got advice from a friend and he gave me this forum and this helped me a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: