Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 46. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
I think that it will already be used by everyone in 2020. In 2 years a lot can happen. Because bitcoin is only growing and growing. More people are starting to use bitcoin. And when the world will see what is happening with bitcoin, everyone will buy it.
In just this year alone, a lot has happened. Within the next few years a whole lot more is definitely going to happen. As most countries start adopting it so as not to miss out, so many countries will start seeing it as a way to even develop and enrich their economy as time goes on. All this balls down to one thing, huge growth for bitcoin and that is why we should be optimistic.
If we look at the things in a very realistic manner, we will come to know that not everyone is eligible for suing bitcoin. There are certain conditions for taking benefit of the amazing currency. You need to have a laptop and internet connection for dealing with and earning bitcoin plus you should be literate enough to understand computer and operation of bitcoin. In short, whole population will never be able to use bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

I believe that most people of the world will use it because of its better to transact than fiat. Like we can directly use worldwide trading. But I am not sure if what the market will be in the future.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Will BTC be used by almost everyone in 2022?

Nope.  I know very few "Millennials" who use it, yet they are the most connected people around.  There is no way that my Boomer generation will adopt BTC as is, it's just too complicated and clumsy.  "Not ready for primetime."

There are not enough merchants who accept it.  In my eyes, this is perhaps the major stumbling block.

There is ALWAYS the possibility of unknown types of future attacks (of various sorts) against the Bitcoin Ecosystem.

BTC is too volatile for mass use.

While I wish BTC well (and have a nice little stake), I think it will move slowly.

Yes but we are talking 5 years time not now... I think we will see mass adoption by 2022.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I think we can compare BTC to gold in the world of cryptocurrencies.
I mean it's hard to buy things for gold, isn't it? Technically BTC is worse than most of the top cryptos here for everyday use.
Activity: 322
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

In my own point of view i think that bitcoin will be the most admired source of income in almost everyone in 2022 because here in this site it has an easiest way to earn money if you will just exert time and effort you will get rich as well.all you need to do is to post and need to ranked up atleast jr. Member and join a signature campaign in order for you to be able to earn alot of money.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
If other altcoins can increases their value, I think these altcoins still have chance to become famous as Bitcoin at now. So, we can say Bitcoin will be the best cryptocurrency has most users, Ethereum or other altcoins still can overpass any time.

A few months back, Ethereum used to give stiff competition to Bitcoin. A lot of experts even predicted that the market cap of Ether would soon overtake that of Bitcoin. But during the past few months, the Ether exchange rates have gone down, with respective to Bitcoin. It is not the fault of Ether though. The uncertainty regarding Bitcoin Cash vanished two months back, and it gave a major boost for BTC (and a corresponding decline for Ether).
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
I think that it will already be used by everyone in 2020. In 2 years a lot can happen. Because bitcoin is only growing and growing. More people are starting to use bitcoin. And when the world will see what is happening with bitcoin, everyone will buy it.
In just this year alone, a lot has happened. Within the next few years a whole lot more is definitely going to happen. As most countries start adopting it so as not to miss out, so many countries will start seeing it as a way to even develop and enrich their economy as time goes on. All this balls down to one thing, huge growth for bitcoin and that is why we should be optimistic.
The way it is making progress, BTC will actually take much less time that the mentioned one before it goes mainstream. Among all the digital currencies, it is grabbing the most fame and I am not amazed at people getting attracted towards it because bitcoin makes an offer that nobody can reject. Prices are higher than ever and more is being expected to come. Bitcoin is the future of the money.
If other altcoins can increases their value, I think these altcoins still have chance to become famous as Bitcoin at now. So, we can say Bitcoin will be the best cryptocurrency has most users, Ethereum or other altcoins still can overpass any time.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
no. bitcoin will not destroy fiat. government will have to ban cryptocurreny if it will really happen, because like to control our money. tho government will likely have their own crypto, but it is not decentralized like others. saying bitcoin will be used by almost everyone, i think not, but the users will increase. moreover, bitcoin will be used by everyone that can afford to have an internet.

I just wondered why there are people who thinks that bitcoin can destroy fiat. Bitcoin was being used primarily as investment purposes so no way it can work like a normal currency where usage is continous. The hopes for bitcoin by majority of it's users is price increase so no way it can be used like how fiats works.

It's fine to become a hardcore bitcoin believer but we must to our desire into reality.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
no. bitcoin will not destroy fiat. government will have to ban cryptocurreny if it will really happen, because like to control our money. tho government will likely have their own crypto, but it is not decentralized like others. saying bitcoin will be used by almost everyone, i think not, but the users will increase. moreover, bitcoin will be used by everyone that can afford to have an internet.
Activity: 87
I think, if the development of bitcoin continues to rise, and there are the constitution that legalising bitcoin, it is probably just this happens..
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

yes it can all happen because in the coming year more precisely in 2022 I predict paper money or fiat has no price anymore, all changed to the digital season, all digital and make the earth more secure because not too much to cut wood to make money paper.
Activity: 53
If we get people winkel voss twins to get their etf on the shift, then yeah possibly.Lead to I don't forget the hoopla again in the day was the "etf" which would enable classic markets to spend so far all I know is that they moved closer in direction of "bats" which is another exchange towards tech and innovation.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
if we look at data from various sources then it seems that bitcoin has the opportunity to become the most favored investment and transactions of every person, by 2022 the user will reach more than 15% so it certainly will take time to make bitcoin will be use by almost in 2022.
Activity: 252
Merit: 104
“Blockchain Connection Framework”
There is actually a big probability of that happening because, today, bitcoin has been aggressive and its just a matter of time when it will break through in the mainstream and global market scene where it is used by almost all countries. I think it would be a good step in its currency value because its more convenient to use a single currency if you look at it in a big picture.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
One of a kind

I doubt that to happen that fast in our country, but it is indeed possible that it can be used by almost everyone in the near future but not as early as in the next 5 years.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
The way it is making progress, BTC will actually take much less time that the mentioned one before it goes mainstream. Among all the digital currencies, it is grabbing the most fame and I am not amazed at people getting attracted towards it because bitcoin makes an offer that nobody can reject. Prices are higher than ever and more is being expected to come. Bitcoin is the future of the money.
Activity: 20
For me it starts depend on the progress of bitcoin in a one society/country that uses bitcoin and it depend also in the progress of their technology.We all know that bitcoin need a internet connection. Sad.Like here in my country (Philippines),many places have no electricity,no electricity no internet.Maybe in 2022,the bitcoin may used in many ways but not by almost people.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
If I learn the graphics and trends of bitcoin users from year to year it seems still difficult to use almost people in 2022 or 4 years again, it may take at least 10 more years to be used almost people in this planet.
Activity: 187
No. Not by all. The world population is increasing faster than BTC or cryptocurrencies are gaining acceptance. A lot of education is still required.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

It's really hard to say if everyone will willingly accept the use of bitcoin, because somehow others are still reluctant about using bitcoin. Although, I still believe that there is a possibility of it. I am still not closing my doors to this fact. Wink
There are very less chances of this thing to happen. In fact this is something impossible to happen because of the reason there are only few number of people who know about bitcoin. Still there are so many who are even unaware of the word bitcoin.

It is a very long marathon and it is a very time taking process. The number will certainly increase but still there will be so many who will not be knowing about bitcoin by 2022.

Pages:
Jump to: