Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 44. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Yes I think by 2022 almost everyone will be using Bitcoin and other crypto coins but I don't think it will destroy or eliminate the fiat currencies, I think it's far from happening as of this time. But we'll never know, a lot could happen in a few years.
Activity: 317
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
I think this is very much possible by 2022. Talking about the rate of by which bitcoin is going, its possible.  Since from its beginning it's constantly increasing.  There are chances that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system in the coming years.  Actually the reason behind bitcoins popularity is that, it prices are increasing, it come with a thousand of benefits,  it offers the people freedom of money.  People won't have to depend on bitcoin and bitcoins is not only a substitute of money but it's also become a investment.  Big companies and huge investment banks are taking interest.  Everyone is talking about the bitcoins.  Bitcoins are the most accepted and recognised crypto currency among other crypto currencies.  And by the end of 2022 there are chances that bitcoins are used by everyone and everyone will be bitcoin owner
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
Although bitcoin users continue to increase dramatically, but I'm not sure bitconin will be used almost everyone in 2022. The thing that makes a constraint is because of the many countries that banned bitcoin so many people think bitcoin has no future.

That is true, 2022 is just around the corner and bitcoin cannot spread across all the generations in such a short time even if it spreads to every economic and social background. It needs to be picked up by the younger generation and then when theis generation fades out we will be sure bitcoin will be used by all from then on.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
Although bitcoin users continue to increase dramatically, but I'm not sure bitconin will be used almost everyone in 2022. The thing that makes a constraint is because of the many countries that banned bitcoin so many people think bitcoin has no future.

But we are here the believer that will prove to them that they are wrong. Yes we cannot predict what future of bitcoin holds but i believe that this is really the future of a new generation. Not everyone will used bitcoin on 2022 maybe but I am sure this will surely become a major things that we can use to transact anywhere around the world.
Activity: 553
Activity: 308
Merit: 108
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
I believe bitcoin will be more popular in that year and almost everyone will use it and make new things from it. Many people are using bitcoins in different purposes and I know that they use it in things that are worth spending money. About the fiat thing that you mentioned: I won't agree with you because even though fiat currencies has a lot of disadvantages, still, it is important because this is the foundation of money all around the world. You cannot just replace it easily.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Very unlikely for various reasons:
1) There is not enough Bitcoin to go around with many people HODL-ing what they have.
2) Not all Bitcoins have been released yet and with even current market prices, only people with quite a bit of money can really buy / mine them.
3) Not everyone in the world is connected to the interweb yet, cash and fiat money are still very dominate in many smaller countries.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

no may be it is not possible because bit coins has limited value so how can took every one in the world. but try to buy few bit coins and hold it. you have chance to getting profit. bit coin price raising always. so you have to invest in to bit coin. and keep hold few coins for your next generations. day by day population getting to increasing so how it is not possible to keep hold. but how many want to buy it just buy and hold it otherwise every one holding bit coin is not p[possible so try to buy as well as possible how many you have chance to buy bit coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 105
That may be a possibility but what will help bitcoin to be used by the majority of the population is more publicity and proper introduction. If those who will learn about bitcoin will hear it from those who think of bitcoin negatively then they have a high chance to have a mindset not to use and believe on bitcoin.

There will always be naysayers though, there are still those people with regards to everything, think of the people who hide their cash inside mattresses because they don't trust banks, or people who hold gold because they don't trust the value of money. Realistically as bitcoin continues to grow many of those naysayers will be converted as they begin to realise the potential and uses bitcoin has.
Activity: 364
Merit: 130

I believe most of the people around the globe is gonna use bitcoin in the future and it is a given fact, but I dont think its gonna be on 2022. And I also believe that bitcoin and cryptocurrency is not gonna destroy the fiat system which has been with us for quite some time now. I think its gonna be better if fiat and cryptocurrency is gonna join force, if that happens, people are just gonna be in such advantage.
It is not a given fact. I don't like to ruin anyone's expectation of something but it is time to get real here. Believing that everyone will use Bitcoin in the future is simply hoping for nothing as everyday we are improving we can see that online transactions now can be paid right after they deliver your goods which is called pay at your doorsteps system, this system eliminates the needs of online payments such as Bitcoins and Credit Cards. Also another issue is the additional transaction cost you will be incurring if you opt out to pay in Bitcoin.

Maybe bitcoin will be used by most people in the world in 2022, but people use it as facilities to invest, not merely used for daily transactions. I am more inclined to think that, soon, every country will make their own digital currency, which may replace current cash. and about the cash on delivery system, I thougt it's a method of buying and selling transactions, not the method of payment. And it will be easier if when the goods arrive we pay them in digital currency instead of cash.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
That may be a possibility but what will help bitcoin to be used by the majority of the population is more publicity and proper introduction. If those who will learn about bitcoin will hear it from those who think of bitcoin negatively then they have a high chance to have a mindset not to use and believe on bitcoin.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

I believe most of the people around the globe is gonna use bitcoin in the future and it is a given fact, but I dont think its gonna be on 2022. And I also believe that bitcoin and cryptocurrency is not gonna destroy the fiat system which has been with us for quite some time now. I think its gonna be better if fiat and cryptocurrency is gonna join force, if that happens, people are just gonna be in such advantage.
It is not a given fact. I don't like to ruin anyone's expectation of something but it is time to get real here. Believing that everyone will use Bitcoin in the future is simply hoping for nothing as everyday we are improving we can see that online transactions now can be paid right after they deliver your goods which is called pay at your doorsteps system, this system eliminates the needs of online payments such as Bitcoins and Credit Cards. Also another issue is the additional transaction cost you will be incurring if you opt out to pay in Bitcoin.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10

if bitcoin keep rising and get trust may be world cup tickets 2022 sold by BTC
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
I'm not sure bitcoin will be used almost the world's population by 2022, it shows the bitcoin users are still very small and probably not more than 5%. If calculated based on data increase user then year 2022 will reach 12%.
Activity: 23

I believe that most people of the world will use it because of its better to transact than fiat. Like we can directly use worldwide trading. But I am not sure if what the market will be in the future.

We never know about that but i'm pretty sure more people will use bitcoin and bitcoin become more popular in 2022. If we talk about everyone use bitcoin in 2022, it's possible but i'm not sure about that. There are still many people in this world that don't know about bitcoins.
Just see the price of Bitcoin at now, you can know we have not much Bitcoin user. The world have 7 trillion population, but total supply coin of Bitcoin is just 21 million coins, but this is the max supply and we still need a long time to mining all that amount.
I agree with you but there are still options that most of the people in the world will use bitcoin because the max supply is 21 million coins but not everyone has 1 coin and the people who are using bitcoin now are very few.

Most of the people will use it i think, but not everyone. They still trust their currency's. Nowadays not every people are using bitcoin. Some people have less bitcoins.

If everyone will use bitcoin. Bitcoin would gain in price, but it would get hard to get coins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

I think bitcoin or other crypto currency could not replace our fiat system in the world, simply because we need internet connection in accessing our wallet. Secondly, government and banks would not allow that to happen.

I do believe that in 2020 more and more people will use bitcoin and hopefully more merchants will accept it as mode of payment.

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
DanJoN

In my opinion, it will never happen. But its possible that bitcoin will be used in many countries or in any way, but it will never take over the fiat system, its possible too that it would be used by majority of the countries but never will be all, there will always a system that will always oppose on it, one is the fiat system.
Activity: 12

I believe that most people of the world will use it because of its better to transact than fiat. Like we can directly use worldwide trading. But I am not sure if what the market will be in the future.

We never know about that but i'm pretty sure more people will use bitcoin and bitcoin become more popular in 2022. If we talk about everyone use bitcoin in 2022, it's possible but i'm not sure about that. There are still many people in this world that don't know about bitcoins.
Just see the price of Bitcoin at now, you can know we have not much Bitcoin user. The world have 7 trillion population, but total supply coin of Bitcoin is just 21 million coins, but this is the max supply and we still need a long time to mining all that amount.
I agree with you but there are still options that most of the people in the world will use bitcoin because the max supply is 21 million coins but not everyone has 1 coin and the people who are using bitcoin now are very few.
That is true but don't you think that even if everyone had 1 coin it would still be not enough because not a lot of people know about bitcoin in my country maybe from all the people that live here would at least 10% know about bitcoin or even less.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251

Yes sure bitcoins is most popluer digital currency and if it continue to rise then no doubt most people will invest in it as it gives more return then shares, gold investment even if bitcoin gets replaced by any other coin though digital currency will be more popular in next few years.
Pages:
Jump to: