Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 41. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

I thinks all people in 2022 are already used bitcoin as part of their daily lives its like a cellpone that you can carry everywhere you go.bitcoin value maybe rise up to $2K btc.
in this coming year,and many bitcoiner people will enjoy the profit of bitcoins.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
Thats a big period to be able to predict anything about bitcoin future, but one thing is sure into 2022 bitcoin will be above 10000 dollars, and i believe atleast we will have 3-6 big countries wich had already legalized bitcoin. Not all people will join crypto world no matter if the value reach 50k or even 200k dollars, a lot people dont like crypto currencies and will ignore them.
I do not really see it as a big period. That is a very short period for something like that to ever happen. It is impossible. Almost everyone? Sure, it could be almost everyone in some places, but if we are to consider global adoption, you should check the news and see how far behind some people still are when it comes to technology and how long it would take before they can even keep up to the point of ever being able to use bitcoin.
Activity: 153
Merit: 14
SOLARIS COIN
if this happens the banks will be destroyed first of all they wont let us to do so and the government they will allow bitcoin to be used as dollar.Bitcoin will not be used by everyone in 2022 even not till end .

So we have to collect as many coins as we can and save them?

yes you should save your coins because its price is going to increase and its getting popular every day.

i also predicting this save your coins now because in the future its price will really set high and the market cap will really become big because almost all industries will join the block chain or make their own specially banks and other financial institutions

to the moon! in bitcoin we trust
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
Well i can say that this thing is really possible as we can see right now a lot of people are now showing some interest on bitcoin and this is just a new technology that would really like for sure in the future. Bitcoin is the future and people should accept this technology for a better change. Bitcoin is for everyone, whether you like it or not you will surely use this for more convenient.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 502
With the  help of  internet , social media sites,business forums and other money making forums  ,local and international  news,  bitcoin will be fully known in the entire world on the year 2022 or even earlier. We are in the world of digital,  technology will rule this world.
Activity: 245
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I will based my answer based on my observation because no one can go to future, as I see in this time bitcoin is slowly spreading in other country and starting  also to become legalised for transaction and other uses, but after 6 years or in the year of 2022  from now, I think it will not become more popular from many individual because at that time many people has experiencing poverty and not everybody will afford to buy equipment like cell phones to use bitcoin, maybe it is the time that bitcoin has on the process of spreading its idea for many individuals.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

There is a possibility that in 2022 everyone can use bitcoin. This is for the reason that bitcoin has been becoming popular since the early 2000s. So, we can say and expect that on that year a lot of people will be using it.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
In my opinion it is not possible that by 2022 everyone will use Bitcoin.

If you look at the % of people that have access to internet we are now at about 47%. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Internet_usage)
Hence first everyone in the world should get connected before Bitcoin can be used by everyone.

If we reach a doubling of the users of Bitcoin every year I guess we will be at about 1 billion users... pretty huge number though.

Agree with you!
Just in three years. But for example most of the people at the age of 55 are not very good users of computers and it is very difficult for those of them who don't have any connection to finance to even understand the core idea of bitcoin. Why and How should they use it?
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
One of a kind

Five years from now, a lot could happen, I believe that bitcoin by that time has already gained popularity and can now be used in any possible forms of transactions for buying goods and services. Probably almost everyone by 2022 knew what bitcoin is and what it offers but I doubt if they'll start using it already since it needs to gain trust before everyone can accept and begin using it.
Activity: 74
Standing on the shoulders of giants
In my opinion it is not possible that by 2022 everyone will use Bitcoin.

If you look at the % of people that have access to internet we are now at about 47%. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Internet_usage)
Hence first everyone in the world should get connected before Bitcoin can be used by everyone.

If we reach a doubling of the users of Bitcoin every year I guess we will be at about 1 billion users... pretty huge number though.

Activity: 49
It may because bitcoin is a type of crypto currency and can also be a good source of money just by working yourself in front of your own pc.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Men 2022 is near, and our people doesn't know it yet so I think you thoughts are not possible because bitcoi.s being popular and gaining a lot pf value doesn't mean that they will be the pne who rule the world. And besides not all country knows about it and not all people can access it because there are some people who doesn't have a mobile device and spme country doesn't have an internet connection so how could that be possible. People always wants to used what is more convenient so they will probably go to the fiat allways
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
Karl Malone and John Stockton still use flip phones...

[im g]http://dsz7vodgjx60a.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/bil-kmalone.jpg[/img]

There is no chance that "almost everyone" in the older generations will use Bitcoin by 2022.
I could not stop laughing with this your statement and that is the truth. The fact that bitcoin is making waves or technology is increasing does not mean everyone will be ready to adopt it. It is just the way it is.

Some would still prefer the old system of doing things. Also, talking about almost everyone in the world, where do we want to put the less privileged countries or those without much infrastructures to have access to making use of bitcoin ? So, almost everyone in 2022 is not possible at all.
Activity: 40
I think so, yes. It took only 6 months for a group to introduce computer programming to the minorities of Africa. Technology is rising fast, the only thing that is holding us back is the lack of resources
Activity: 56
It is a booming, dizzying market. Since the start of the year, bitcoin, the world’s biggest cryptocurrency, has almost tripled in value to $2,565. By some estimates, the cryptocurrency business could be worth $5tn by 2022. There are now close to 800 cryptocurrencies worth, in total, around $96bn.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Yeah i think that bitcoin will be used by everyone in 2022.Because now bitcoin is almost very popular.So it will be used by almost everyone in 2022
That's a huge perception. It is really hard to say that everyone will be able to use bitcoin in 2022. Imagine and consider people who can't even afford to have their own gadgets that they will use in their transaction with bitcoin, those people who barely eat a decent meal every day. There is a lot of factors that hinder other people to let them use bitcoin. It is much safer to say that there will be more users of bitcoin in the year 2022 than to say that almost everyone.
Activity: 98
We wish and hope to happen that bitcoin will be used by almost everyone in 2022 but don't you think is practical what I observe is it is not possible for ever. You know that to deal with bitcoin we need access to internet are we full fill that requirement the big answer is no so every country has to develop for that basic requirement of digitalization if I am not lot places even there is no electricity. So it is not possible but for sure the number of user of bitcoin and its need will be 100% increase as what now exists.
copper member
Activity: 700
Merit: 120
Gamdom
Yeah i think that bitcoin will be used by everyone in 2022.Because now bitcoin is almost very popular.So it will be used by almost everyone in 2022
Activity: 490
Merit: 107

Well there is a possibility that this could happen because the economy will be greatly affected due to less usage of cash. On the other hand, this is also a great thing since I am using bitcoin, so this is in favour of what I do in life.
What I have foreseen in future the next generation would probably prepare to use crypto currency,in terms of international transactions this would replace  USD or any popular currency. as the medium of payment, but local currency in every nation would still prevail because government would still take a control on the monetary system, in which they implement taxation. it maybe in virtual currency type of money but it would bring identity to a host country.
Activity: 742
Merit: 329
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Well there is a possibility that this could happen because the economy will be greatly affected due to less usage of cash. On the other hand, this is also a great thing since I am using bitcoin, so this is in favour of what I do in life.
Pages:
Jump to: