Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 68. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
I think the time frame of 2022 for everyone to start using bitcoin is not obtainable. A lot of things need to be put in place before one can think of almost everybody to be using bitcoin or know about bitcoin. In some counties of the world, access to internet is a major problem and if is available the cost of data are usually high as compared to some other country.
d4z
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I don't think Bitcoin will be the main currency tbh. 1 currency for the whole world would be f*cked up
Activity: 346
Merit: 103
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
I think that if the bitcoin will continuous spreading in different social media,  many people cam access it and use it for earn some money.  Many things will change if that happened, many banks will lost there opportunities to earn.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
Should I say this is the hope bitcoin used almost everyone is certainly a difficult thing, because the year 2022 left 5 more years while bitcoin users are still below 5%.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
I think it will not, as per the bitcoins hard to understand technicalities makes not easy for all to adopt. Maybe if everybody just accepts what you say about bitcoin itll be easy.. But its not, its hard for ordinary people to understand the word decentralized  Huh They just dont trust that easily.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It's too far from happening or simply impossible to happen. Before bitcoin reach at that point, Government would act accordingly to make sure that it will surely regulates a law in regards the usage of bitcoins. Bitcoin is a treat to the Government especially if they don't keep an eye on it, Politicians would surely apprehend for bitcoin to sabotage their own interest.

Will bitcoin be used by almost everyone? I guess not :
1. There're still a lot of people who thinks that this is scam or something.
2. Bitcoin is not accepted by some countries
3. There're people who doesn't have access to the internet;
4. If they do, They don't find time to study and learn about bitcoins.
5. Possibility of the Government to pass law limiting the usage of bitcoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

Fiat being destroyed by bitcoin? Says who? I don't think that will ever happen. If that is the case the government will be alarmed and most definitely will ban the use of btc in their countries. They will not allow anything that cannot be controlled by them. It will be chaotic and the poor people will most definitely suffer since it is hard to get your hands in btc if you do not have resources such as access to internet.
Activity: 463
I don't think that Bitcoin will be used by everyone in 2022 as Bitcoin is only available to the population who has Internet and who are educated. Many people in the world are unaware about Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin will become popular in future but not that popular that it is used by everyone.
We can't predict the future exactly 100% it will happening as our predict. But analysic again if in one day Bitcoin get accept from goverment and use it as new payment system for outside, Bitcoin will have a huge user although not all people on the world's.
Activity: 317
I don't think that Bitcoin will be used by everyone in 2022 as Bitcoin is only available to the population who has Internet and who are educated. Many people in the world are unaware about Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin will become popular in future but not that popular that it is used by everyone.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
its possible in 2022, but i dont think so because some country blocked bitcoin
and bitcoin can lead to money laundry to higher up, also not everybody can follow the growth of internet
Activity: 798
Merit: 502

Well, I can say that bitcoin won't destroy the fiat system but it can be consider by the government to be use in lot of things because as we all know that it was already used in many transactions. Well, we cannot deny the fact that bitcoin is money too. Smiley

Yes I believe that bitcoin will not destroy fiat and we can use it as internet money only. If the government will consider bitcoin and make it legalize in each country then that would be the time that all people will use it but only another alternative money for online transaction fiat will still be around though.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Well, I can say that bitcoin won't destroy the fiat system but it can be consider by the government to be use in lot of things because as we all know that it was already used in many transactions. Well, we cannot deny the fact that bitcoin is money too. Smiley
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
yes if all the countries have the validity of bitcoin, be fore 2022 everyone will participate  in bitcoin
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
We all want it, but I'm not sure what it will be. Too little time for this. If it happens that much later. So bitcoin was so popular should be a industry for earnings and trade for bitcoins. We do not yet see.
I'm sure still difficult to achieve, this is because the currently active user bitcoin is not more than 3% of the total population of the Earth, if bitcoin 2022 almost use of the people of the world, certainly now there is already a massive marketing and socializing.

That's a decent target but as both of you said, it would be difficult for almost everyone to at least hold a couple of satoshis. In 5 years it's sure that the number of bitcoin users will be way more than the percentage it has today but with a lot of people who still have limited access to btc requirement and technology, it will require a lot longer for that to be accomplished
Activity: 553
We all want it, but I'm not sure what it will be. Too little time for this. If it happens that much later. So bitcoin was so popular should be a industry for earnings and trade for bitcoins. We do not yet see.
I'm sure still difficult to achieve, this is because the currently active user bitcoin is not more than 3% of the total population of the Earth, if bitcoin 2022 almost use of the people of the world, certainly now there is already a massive marketing and socializing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 114
According to my opinion it is not only the future of Bitcoin in currencies other may also be comparable to btc. Currently the other coins being the investor interest as the ETH, LTC, ETC, XMR ... etc. Does anyone know the future will be like that depends on psychology and decisions of investors
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
For this to happen, the whole infrastructure needs to change. The world is built upon banks and how they operate. The bank is essential in your daily life, and how we buy and trade. Bitcoin is completely decentralized, and if it was the only way to pay, the world would be in chaos.

Bitcoin is representing a disruption in the usual ways of things we do in the financial sector so it is expected that if it can be implemented by force there can be a chaos and we don't want that to happen. Bitcoin should be adopted slowly as it is happening now...as there is no need to make it fast. Fast adoption can result into overheating...which should be avoided at all cost.

Plus we should not expect that Bitcoin will kill the traditional banking we have. In fact, I am expecting that soon the banking system would be using the blockchain technology and will partly aligned itself with Bitcoin. Where the money, expect the banks to be there. And they can cooperate actually no need to kill each other.
Activity: 294
by 2022 we may see bitcoin emerging as the currency of global e-commerce due to its lack of cross-border fees and the opportunities it represents for the developing world..
 bitcoin will speed the adoption and expansion of access to international shopping based on the ease with which it can be implemented and lack of current competing solutions..
Activity: 560
No not really. I'm really very interested in bitcoin but in 2022, only 100 million people can use it at most at maximum. Further of this, would be a dream.
Well, if that is true, I think we can find a way to solve this problem but still keep Bitcoin have almost user in Cryptocurrency Market! Maybe choose an altcoin or create a smaller unit than satoshi
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1123

Short answer, no; I think because of the massive price hikes that it might grab a little more attention, but I doubt mass adoption until something significantly wrong happens to fiat. People still don't even understand that "Bitcoin is money, too", that it even has a dollar equivalent or how liquid it truly is.
Pages:
Jump to: