Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 66. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
If bitcoin does not get into trouble. It is possible that in 2020 bitcoin will be used by many people in the country. Because today many countries are studying technology from blockchain.

Agree, we will definitely have a good number of users in most of the countries until 2020 but while considering the overall potential and scope of Bitcoin as a web currency, we will need at least a decade to reach that number of users who are using fiat currencies today. I am not saying that everyone would be using Bitcoin but we will need that level of the period to at least compete with the fiat currency users in terms of user base.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
It maybe or maybe not. In fact, nobody knows what happen in the near future, just as long as the demand of the community unto bitcoin together with the whale investors is continuous  go up, that is very much possible in 2022 many by that time are bitcoin users I think.
There is no way that Bitcoin can destroy the FIAT system, what i believe bitcoin will do is that its going to make Banks lose lots of their customers, with their outrageous fee's, Its not surprising that lots of Banks are losing their customers to cryptocurrencies especially bitcoins, you will see your money gain profits you wouldn't otherwise get when you put them in a bank for a whole year.
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
It maybe or maybe not. In fact, nobody knows what happen in the near future, just as long as the demand of the community unto bitcoin together with the whale investors is continuous  go up, that is very much possible in 2022 many by that time are bitcoin users I think.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Yes, It's possible. Because some of the countries are declared Bitcoin as a legal currency. Within a few years, Bitcoin will be used by everyone and everywhere. And I agree with your opinion.
I agree with you. With the passage of the time, bitcoiners will increase which will ultimately lead to make bitcoins common. Yep, many other countries are on their way of making bitcoins legal so that they can also have stable economy. The more employed people the more stable economy.
When there is a way to transact faster it will help to grow the economy faster as well, bitcoin can help that on making it happen because
there is no boundaries as soon as bitcoin is not illegal in your country. You can participate in online buying and selling which could bring profit
and also you will learn how to trade which some believe that it's a hard thing to do.

I don't think bitcoin is illegal in some countries though. Probably nit yet aupported and approved but anyone can still use btc without restraint. And in a couple of years more it is possible that more people will have accessed bitcoin one way or another. Its the future and people will soon look to use it at a regular basis
Activity: 646
Merit: 252

Yes, It's possible. Because some of the countries are declared Bitcoin as a legal currency. Within a few years, Bitcoin will be used by everyone and everywhere. And I agree with your opinion.
I agree with you. With the passage of the time, bitcoiners will increase which will ultimately lead to make bitcoins common. Yep, many other countries are on their way of making bitcoins legal so that they can also have stable economy. The more employed people the more stable economy.
Will certainly be a debate if there are countries that use bitcoin while legal currency is abandoned, this certainly becomes a serious economic risk because recession and economic inflation can occur anytime if using bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management

When there is a way to transact faster it will help to grow the economy faster as well, bitcoin can help that on making it happen because
there is no boundaries as soon as bitcoin is not illegal in your country. You can participate in online buying and selling which could bring profit
and also you will learn how to trade which some believe that it's a hard thing to do.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

Activity: 952
If bitcoin does not get into trouble. It is possible that in 2020 bitcoin will be used by many people in the country. Because today many countries are studying technology from blockchain.
Activity: 588
by 2022? in 6 years?   Hardly so...
by 2030 - yes, very likelly.
by 2050 -  VERY sure. Not even small doubt. FIAT will be found only in the history books by 2050
Even in 2050, bitcoin cant replace fiat. Bitcoin is a global cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency cant just replace fiat currency.

Each country has its different fiat currencies. Its necessary for the economy of the world. In 2050, perhaps paper money can replace digital money like paypal, pm, etc but it will be according to each nation. Whole globe cant have one single global currency.

And even if we do have one single global currency, it will just cause chaos to people. Those that have the most bitcoins will have the most power. The country that holds the most bitcoins will surely become the most powerful country. Money controls things so the government wants to have control of money. With bitcoin, they can't do their magic of nonstop printing it. They wouldn't be able to manipulate the people, they wouldn't even be able to collect tax from people.

If you guys have watched the famous TV series called Mr Robot, you will see that even in a fictional world, the government hates bitcoin because they have zero control over it. In the tv series, they also have a cryptocurrency but not a global one.
Activity: 357
Merit: 260
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but I believe that if this happens the world will change completely because banks and a lot of things will go out of the market.

It would be hard to replace fiat currency to bitcoin because there are many fiat users affected with the change system. It would be possible to replace but it took a long time ago maybe in a few years or not, or fiat currency would stand still. If this would happen, I think all banks also change, your right with your opinion, maybe all markets would also accept bitcoin as replace by fiat.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
by 2022? in 6 years?   Hardly so...
by 2030 - yes, very likelly.
by 2050 -  VERY sure. Not even small doubt. FIAT will be found only in the history books by 2050
Even in 2050, bitcoin cant replace fiat. Bitcoin is a global cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency cant just replace fiat currency.

Each country has its different fiat currencies. Its necessary for the economy of the world. In 2050, perhaps paper money can replace digital money like paypal, pm, etc but it will be according to each nation. Whole globe cant have one single global currency.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
I do not think that bitcoin will destroy ordinary money, because there must always be an alternative and by 2022 very little time, especially for poor countries, that they start using bitcoin.

Ordinary money needn't be destroyed. People could start using bitcoin along with Fiat money. Even if that happens, Bitcoin's price will shoot to the moon. Plus it will become the currency for international travel.
Price for bitcoin is even now raising a lot. Price for bitcoin was about 0.52$ in 2009 but now it even crossed 3000$. Even now many websites are using bitcoin as a payment method and so will continue and will definitely increase in future. It will be used with fiat and will not replace fiat. As well,  if so happens, price for bitcoin will touch moon

And yet the number of transactions is flat
Even if we assume payments are done through segwit right now and that's why the blocks are empty the usage was and still is quite low.

With around 300 000 transactions a day that is less than Starbucks customers in NY.

You need a far greater rate of usage increase to even dream of 10% of population worldwide using it in 5 years.

It took us more than 7 years to reach 250 million transactions. that is way below the 10%. And it's in 7 years, not daily.
https://blockchain.info/en/charts/n-transactions-total
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Yes I think so,that in 5years from now is the world currency in the future.Because some countries now accept bitcoin already and they say that this is good so when all countries accept bitcoin,bitcoin will be used to all the earth because it is more convenient to used.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
No If I'm honest I do not see this happen at all, the possibility is there but I think its just to early to conclude this if I'm honest.
There are still too many people depending on other currency's and I do not see step over to another currency anytime soon.

We have different conviction but the thing is bitcoin is getting bigger and richer that may stores so much people to increase it value n times larger than bedore, since bitcoin is, simple, basic, irreversible and faster way of earning I dont see anything that may stop bitcoin form growing and be used worldwide aside from government.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
actually by now, it is already widely used. when we say everyone, thats imposible because of many constraints.
like internet even though it is widely accepted by people many people didnt have access to internet.
i think by the year 2022, maybe the number of users will increase but not everyone will be able to have an access on it.
Activity: 532
Presale is live!
NO.

Think about it like this... the internet was adopted by the masses from 1995-2000, however even today there are over a billion people worldwide without access to it. It is 2017. It has been 20+ years and still people do not have access to the internet!

Based on this logic it is quite obvious that even 20 years from now many people will still not know how to use Bitcoin. They might know what it is, but never used it or have access to it.
Activity: 1036
Bitcoin will surely grow much more bigger then it is now but i dont think bitcoin can replace fiat. Bitcoin is a decentralised
globally used cryptocurrency. It is totally different from all other national currencies. Bitcoin is used worldwide in many nations.

Each country requires its individual currency. Bitcoin will be used perhaps by everyone in 2022 but it will definitely not replace fiat currencies.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
I do not think that bitcoin will destroy ordinary money, because there must always be an alternative and by 2022 very little time, especially for poor countries, that they start using bitcoin.

Ordinary money needn't be destroyed. People could start using bitcoin along with Fiat money. Even if that happens, Bitcoin's price will shoot to the moon. Plus it will become the currency for international travel.
Price for bitcoin is even now raising a lot. Price for bitcoin was about 0.52$ in 2009 but now it even crossed 3000$. Even now many websites are using bitcoin as a payment method and so will continue and will definitely increase in future. It will be used with fiat and will not replace fiat. As well,  if so happens, price for bitcoin will touch moon
Activity: 644
It is very hard to achieve. At present less than 1% of world's population is into Bitcoin. Reaching the other 99% till 2022 is quite impossible. But yeah we would see atleast 10% till 2022 by looking at countries and people increasingly accepting Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: