Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 67. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Too soon to know, I think there will be more coins besides Bitcoin being adopted by people in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I do not think that bitcoin will destroy ordinary money, because there must always be an alternative and by 2022 very little time, especially for poor countries, that they start using bitcoin.

Ordinary money needn't be destroyed. People could start using bitcoin along with Fiat money. Even if that happens, Bitcoin's price will shoot to the moon. Plus it will become the currency for international travel.
Activity: 92
I do not think that bitcoin will destroy ordinary money, because there must always be an alternative and by 2022 very little time, especially for poor countries, that they start using bitcoin.
Activity: 231
Merit: 102
It will hardly destroy fiat money, or banks and this system in which we are living. Atleast not in 2022. Maybe in 2050. Who knows what kind of life we are going to live than, and on what technological development we are going to be than. But in 2022 bitcoin will have lot more users than now. I don't see the reason why it could be different.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Back from Vacation!
Well, usage of BTC has increased a huge lot, and it is slowly being accepted by many people in other countries but the Asian part of the world still lacks mass adoption in hugely populated countries like India. So, I believe maybe not by 2022, but definitely by 2030 around 80-95% of people in the world will have been modernized and they will be using BTC.
Activity: 420
Merit: 255
If you don't live in a totalitarian state, the problems with the Internet there is now. Every person with the desire can do it cheaply, but bitcoin will not become more popular. It is necessary to develop the scope of bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
Bitcoin can replace Fiat seriously? Bitcoin is not abundant but Fiat is,  so it will take years for any crypto to replace Fiat and as of now economy is really bad for such things to happen and people will go like crazy. By 2022 technology should be developed in such a way that atleast everyone can access Internet. So not sure what is going to happen.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

Destroying fiat money is not necessary because Fiat money and Cryptocurrencies complement each other. Bitcoin is more accessible that way.
And you are saying Bitcoin being used in 2022 by everyone is not impossible to happen because today it is still gradually accepted everyday.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
Yeah it can be and its not far to happen but it needs a lot of efforts and hardworks.
Internet is the most important factor here to be able to use by almost everyone and of course it depends on the country which they are living. Living in first world country is not a problem like almost everyone there uses internet. But in third world country is a different story, not everyone there have an access in internet and dont have smart phones, but the worst is in rural areas they dont have an electricity.

You see there's a lot to consider before everyone uses bitcoin and it will not take overnight. And 5 years are not really enough to make this thing happen.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
I think it will not, as per the bitcoins hard to understand technicalities makes not easy for all to adopt. Maybe if everybody just accepts what you say about bitcoin itll be easy.. But its not, its hard for ordinary people to understand the word decentralized  Huh They just dont trust that easily.
If bitcoin will become legalize as currencies in the whole world I think almost all people in the whole world will used bitcoin as currency. Because bitcoin was not hard to understand and used even children can easily understand the activities regarding bitcoin. However in 2022? I believe that it was possible to happen due to short period of time it's only 5years from now.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Technically everyone can use it if they have Internet.  So this question is more based on how many people are using Internet.  If you have it then you can get all info about bitcoin.
The only problem that we got right now is the awareness of the people in the world, even though they got an internet connection they can't still know what is bitcoin because they don't have the awareness from this technology but if they will have an idea about this then there is no problem from using it and adopting it into their current life.
Activity: 64
PRE - SALE ON OCT 20th
The government is too controlling to let it take over fiat but the value will be huge

Still, there are chances that governments will control Bitcoin in future but many people afraid of using Bitcoin because of the Governments. But so many people are already using the Bitcoin to improve their living standard by investing into Bitcoin. In future, there is big chance that many users will start to attract Bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If you say in 2022, then you are talking a very short time. Now it's already in 2017, I think if you do not speak too early. Bitcoin is not fiat money, which is very easy to socialize, but bitcoin is a technology-based currency, and uses the internet network. I think for the next 5 years, it's not an easy matter to introduce bitcoin to everyone. I think it takes at least 20 years to think about it. Not to mention technical obstacles that must be fixed, because everyone has their choice, to use currency as a means of transaction.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
Technically everyone can use it if they have Internet.  So this question is more based on how many people are using Internet.  If you have it then you can get all info about bitcoin.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Should I say this is the hope bitcoin used almost everyone is certainly a difficult thing, because the year 2022 left 5 more years while bitcoin users are still below 5%.
Of course that is a very difficult thing to do, 5 years is a very short time and I think bitcoin deployment and development takes a very long time. Especially now I think total users are still under 5% of the total population, impossible in 5 years to get 95% of the world population
What has taken place with bitcoin in around eight to nine years time is very big. Based on that and the support it has been gaining from different levels of people, countries and other organizational services will probably help it reach good number of users same as the past years. But reaching entire people of the world is impossible.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Should I say this is the hope bitcoin used almost everyone is certainly a difficult thing, because the year 2022 left 5 more years while bitcoin users are still below 5%.
Of course that is a very difficult thing to do, 5 years is a very short time and I think bitcoin deployment and development takes a very long time. Especially now I think total users are still under 5% of the total population, impossible in 5 years to get 95% of the world population
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
Even in the next 20 years, everyone would certainly not be using Bitcoin, because inequities existing across the globe would never let it be even if it were possible. More people will certainly come to know of Bitcoin but not a chance that everyone would come to use it and in the event that a greater percentage of world population comes to know of Bitcoin, it would translate to greater demand and higher price for Bitcoin.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
The possibility that it will be destroyes by the fiat system is getting smaller because of the continuous growth of influence of bitcoin. Many are saying that it will die sooner or later but I don't believe them because as years pass by, the value of bitcoin grows more and more just like the users. There are also some countries who accept bitcoin already and legalized them. This will help to the continuous life span of bitcoin.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 783
Burpaaa
There are still few countries implementing it, so it may take more time to increase it's users numbers, but we can't never tell what may happen in 5 years and technology does really amazed us so it's possible that it can be used by almost everyone.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
The government is too controlling to let it take over fiat but the value will be huge
Pages:
Jump to: