Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 73. (Read 169509 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
well banks are already starting to consider using blockchain and ripple is already used too. i don't see why sooner cryptocurrencies aren't going to be used by regular people. the community is getting bigger sooner, we'll beat all those payment method such as paypal. job sites like upwork would probably consider allow users to get paid with btc too.

Using the blockchain is one thing, using bitcoin is another one.
Dogecoin is using the blockchain  that doesn't mean banks will have usd to dogecoin transfers or dogecoin deposits.

Again, bitcoin won't beat paypal.
Because paypal is no adversary, just take a look at bitpay. Why did it appear? What prevents paypal for doing the same? Nothing.

Activity: 272
Merit: 250
well banks are already starting to consider using blockchain and ripple is already used too. i don't see why sooner cryptocurrencies aren't going to be used by regular people. the community is getting bigger sooner, we'll beat all those payment method such as paypal. job sites like upwork would probably consider allow users to get paid with btc too.
I can see a lot of people around me start using bitcoin, it proves that bitcoin is growing and spreading. But that will not make everyone use bitcoins in a short time
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
No. This is too short a period of time. Even now, many have not heard about bitcoin or can not use it because of the lack of a stable Internet.
I agree with you,some isolated areas dont even know what is facebook due to no internet on thier area, so its so hard for them to understand what bitcoin is. They dont even know what it is.

well op didn't actually say that it would exclusively be bitcoin by 2022. and though I agree that there are still a lot of places who doesn't have access to the internet, those who have may have already come across or have used btc one way or another in 5 years. it's not impossible if you think about it
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

Bitcoin and Blockchain how banks and many companies prefer to use it are two completely different things!
Ripple by the way isn't really a crypto currency. They should be removed from cmc. Furthermore most people getting into the market now are extremely uneducated in terms of crypto and often just interested in quick money.This has nothing to do with the libertarian movement anymore from a few years ago.
How big the community can really grow over the next few years will be seen with the next crisis, when many newbs will have lost a lot of money due to pump and dump in altcoins. Then we will see who is really interested in crypto currencies and it's advantages.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
No. This is too short a period of time. Even now, many have not heard about bitcoin or can not use it because of the lack of a stable Internet.
I agree with you,some isolated areas dont even know what is facebook due to no internet on thier area, so its so hard for them to understand what bitcoin is. They dont even know what it is.
Activity: 233
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
I agree with your statement but would that lead to everyone in 2022 using bitcoin? I guess not..
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
The question is whether bitcoin would be accepted as legal tender in 5years time and that time frame is too close for such .

Bitcoin need more awareness, education and the use of internet facilities are important as we know most rural communities of developing countries are struggling with education and the likes.

The acceptance is possible but not in 12years time.
I agree with you.

As of today, only the "tech savvy" uses bitcoins. It needs to be easy to use and we need to spread awareness. IMO I seriously doubt this will ever happen. People find it much easier and more secure to use their banks, even though it is a lot slower.
That is wrong, not all the users of bitcoin is tech savy because the user of bitcoin is keep getting bigger and bigger everyday because of the good progress of bitcoin and i think there is a lot of user of bitcoin that is not a tech savy but a investor or a trader who wants to make profit in bitcoin by investing it for long term or getting active to the market to take advantage of being volatile of the price.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The question is whether bitcoin would be accepted as legal tender in 5years time and that time frame is too close for such .

Bitcoin need more awareness, education and the use of internet facilities are important as we know most rural communities of developing countries are struggling with education and the likes.

The acceptance is possible but not in 12years time.
I agree with you.

As of today, only the "tech savvy" uses bitcoins. It needs to be easy to use and we need to spread awareness. IMO I seriously doubt this will ever happen. People find it much easier and more secure to use their banks, even though it is a lot slower.
Activity: 403
Less is more
It's all very possible, 1 years ago no one thought the price of the bitcoin will reach $1000, but has now reached $1500, users have already reached the bitcoin 7 fold from 2 years ago so I'm optimistic it will be used almost people.
the prices can not tell anything and I believe that bitcoin can never be used by almost everyone. There are still many bug in the system and you have to accept that 21 millions Bitcoin is not enough for the whole bunch of people on the world
Activity: 518
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
I do not even know what you can expect here bitkoin in 2022. If most countries legalize it, then it seems the price has gone no more. But maybe I'm wrong.
Activity: 966
Merit: 274
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
2022 is 6 years later,its short time to bitcoin for being used by everyone in this world,i said its impossible,not enough for bitcoin just in 6 years tobe conquer this world and replacing fiat,as we know since founded 2009,bitcoin have passed 7 years,and until now bitcoin not used by everyone.
You have a point . Time is a must if we want to have changes in terms of bitcoin. For me it is possible that almost everyone will used bitcoin if the technology develops as it make changes on different aspect of internet and smart phones. As more wider opportunity for the technology to grow and develop it may help bitcoin developers to make changes as goes by to the changes of our technology. Overall we need to help one another to make it possible as users of bitcoin we need to promote bitcoin as far as we can to help to build a name for everyone to know and then wait until happens as the technology make its role to develop.
Activity: 448
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.
Yes correct, I think it will never change the fiat system. First of all how about poor people they use this without knowledge/idea, it a big NO. Maybe in year 2022 it will become popular but others want to earn by what they know. Then more people want to earn money buy sleeping and waiting for the profit. And this will be the one advantages of bitcoin in the future.

Not at all but a great opportunity to every one because of benefits given by bitcoin.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
yes...!! BTC price is increase every day but it should be control.
Is it any relationship between the price that goes up every day with the person who will adopt and use bitcoin?
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
In 2022 will grow large users crypto, especially bitcoin.
This is because many who know currency this digital in the future. And bitcoin has increased very well in use as a means of transaction.
But they are still not yet been know entirely by the general public, especially society that still laity.
Activity: 518
It's all very possible, 1 years ago no one thought the price of the bitcoin will reach $1000, but has now reached $1500, users have already reached the bitcoin 7 fold from 2 years ago so I'm optimistic it will be used almost people.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
I think it's a tough thing, unified euro currency needs to be disseminated more than 10 years, and it's done by each country. I think it is not possible to use bitcoin almost people in 2022 (5 years again).
Close to impossible, I will bet my life savings to anyone who would go against my belief, not everyone will use bitcoin in 2022 and even in the future.
We have seen limitations with bitcoin and it's not easy to comprehend for some people who has no proper education with this online currency, one thing, if they are not interested they would not bother.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
The year 2022 is not that far off from 2017.  [1]Bitcoin was pretty popular when the price was around $10 and the people reacted pretty much the same as how they react now when the price decreases $40+ from $1,200 or so.
Now that there is more people that are using Bitcoin to purchase and do other business [2]it's been moving electronic payments much faster than how the credit card companies are doing.
There might be a time where [3]someone makes a payment system that will get more recognition than Bitcoin.

[1] I wouldn't even use the word "popular" when talking about what we have with bitcoins right now. Bitcoin is only known by tech savvy people or those that spend the majority of their days lurking around the Internet (except social media lurkers). Bitcoin is not known to most and that would stay that way for a couple more years or even decades.

[2] I don't think so. Bitcoin transaction has been very slow. Most people experience 1-2 days confirmation time and that's very far from the very quick and simple service of credit/debit card companies.

[3] Yes, there's already one. It's called the fiat system. Even Ether might surpass bitcoins in due time because of all these new hyped coins having ETH contract.
Activity: 737
Merit: 11
I think it's a tough thing, unified euro currency needs to be disseminated more than 10 years, and it's done by each country. I think it is not possible to use bitcoin almost people in 2022 (5 years again).
Pages:
Jump to: