Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 74. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
The year 2022 is not that far off from 2017.  Bitcoin was pretty popular when the price was around $10 and the people reacted pretty much the same as how they react now when the price decreases $40+ from $1,200 or so.
Now that there is more people that are using Bitcoin to purchase and do other business it's been moving electronic payments much faster than how the credit card companies are doing.
There might be a time where someone makes a payment system that will get more recognition than Bitcoin.
Activity: 588
The question is whether bitcoin would be accepted as legal tender in 5years time and that time frame is too close for such .

Bitcoin need more awareness, education and the use of internet facilities are important as we know most rural communities of developing countries are struggling with education and the likes.

The acceptance is possible but not in 12years time.

This requires much more years. Bitcoin is not the first year there, and during this time, many have not even heard of it.

Yes, 5 years is not yet enough for all of the people around the globe to notice this coin, it really takes time especially it is a bit hard to figure out and to understand to.
We need now to spread it so it will be popularize by people.
no if the growth run faster , merchants have a lot of demand to accept bitcoin and the world ready to adopt internet of things! bitcoin will go spread evenly , people used it just like when they see fiat previously , nothing impossible right?

keep supporting bitcoin by spend it and show it to the world that bitcoin has a bright future.

Simply spending bitcoins doesn't show that you support it at all, at least not in the way that you can show bitcoin to the world. No one would even notice if you transacted 10 btc to another wallet unless you post a screenshot online. I think it's best that we genuinely educate people about bitcoins when they say that they are interested about it. We don't have to say directly that bitcoin has a bright future and that you can earn a good amount of money from it. Let them realize that by themselves.

They would think that bitcoin is just a regular MLM scam when you start showing off the money that you made.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
The question is whether bitcoin would be accepted as legal tender in 5years time and that time frame is too close for such .

Bitcoin need more awareness, education and the use of internet facilities are important as we know most rural communities of developing countries are struggling with education and the likes.

This requires much more years. Bitcoin is not the first year there, and during this time, many have not even heard of it.

Yes, 5 years is not yet enough for all of the people around the globe to notice this coin, it really takes time especially it is a bit hard to figure out and to understand to.
no if the growth run faster , merchants have a lot of demand to accept bitcoin and the world ready to adopt internet of things! bitcoin will go spread evenly , people used it just like when they see fiat previously , nothing impossible right?

keep supporting bitcoin by spend it and show it to the world that bitcoin has a bright future.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Bitcoin is already popular but only for people who love to be in the online world, there is not use to educate some people
who are not interested with transacting online. I think bitcoin will be popular but not as popular as what we think, I don't see for a reason
that majority of the worlds population will adopt.
There is no strong reason or need to get used by most of the world population by the year 2022. Already the traditional banking system has given them all that they expect and as an evolution people who are much into internet activities actively use bitcoin. Another possibility is that same as Japan if few more Countries legalize bitcoin use more awareness will be there.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

Bitcoin is already popular but only for people who love to be in the online world, there is not use to educate some people
who are not interested with transacting online. I think bitcoin will be popular but not as popular as what we think, I don't see for a reason
that majority of the worlds population will adopt.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

Activity: 2520
Merit: 624

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060
I don't think that bitcoin will be used by almost everyone in such a short span of time as very few people are aware about bitcoins even today and I don't think that bitcoin will reach to each and every person in such a quick time.
That's right as there are still many countries that have not even heard about bitcoins and we cannot expect that people from poor countries who don't have access to internet and electricity will start using bitcoin in future.

I also think the same, that bitcoin will not be used by almost everyone in 2022.  It is because, there are lots of area that have no internet access.  That alone limits the people to access or use bitcoin.  If it is declared that 90% of the globe have internet access, the possibly I agree that almost everyone "online" will be using bitcoin by 2022.

The people that don't have an Internet access can't affect as at all. How can they even rant on the Internet about not having an Internet connection when they don't have an Internet access. Grin

It limits the amount of bitcoin users but will the increase of Internet users also increase the number of bitcoin users? If the two have a very strong correlation, we should have a good amount of bitcoin users by now since billions of people are using the Internet regularly. But no, we're still just about a million in population. It's underpopulated if you think about it because bitcoin is still at the beginning state.
Activity: 952
it will be bigger in 2022 how big who knows
If we are investing a big amount of money for the future of bitcoin, I think it is important to have at least
a prediction so we can estimate how much we will invest. I believe it will grow but we should draw a specific plan, whether we hold longer or sell
if a given price will display.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
I'm not sure but most of the users looking forward that bitcoin were used of everyone on 2022. Because most of us wanting the digital currency, due to it was easy to used to buy items thru online shop. Also, if it is happen to whole world it is easy to us to send money to our family using this currency, even we are in abroad.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
I don't think that bitcoin will be used by almost everyone in such a short span of time as very few people are aware about bitcoins even today and I don't think that bitcoin will reach to each and every person in such a quick time.
That's right as there are still many countries that have not even heard about bitcoins and we cannot expect that people from poor countries who don't have access to internet and electricity will start using bitcoin in future.

I also think the same, that bitcoin will not be used by almost everyone in 2022.  It is because, there are lots of area that have no internet access.  That alone limits the people to access or use bitcoin.  If it is declared that 90% of the globe have internet access, the possibly I agree that almost everyone "online" will be using bitcoin by 2022.
Activity: 518
Merit: 256
Living the truth....
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
it depends on some goodwill of bitcoin if all the things going well. I think bitcoin is already gain its ground and established it's space on the internet so it should be kept on, reliability and credibility can be last longer so bitcoin needed to carry both criteria.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Bitcoin will not be used by everyone in 2022 because it is too impossible for just 5 years then all the people use bitcoin? That is not possible because it will a lot of decades for bitcoin to be used as currency by everyone. I think in 2022 people will start to use bitcoin specially those people that are in the big countries.

Yes. In many countries, for starters, it is necessary to establish the opportunity to have a good Internet, and then even more to deploy bitcoin there and it will take more than one year.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 343
Bitcoin will not be used by everyone in 2022 because it is too impossible for just 5 years then all the people use bitcoin? That is not possible because it will a lot of decades for bitcoin to be used as currency by everyone. I think in 2022 people will start to use bitcoin specially those people that are in the big countries.
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
I think if bitcoin will manages to reach 2% of general populous around the world by 2022 it would be big welcome move.  By the way future of bitcoin decentralized looks pale with big sharks are about to control the btc.

Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Although bitcoin will be used by 90% or even more people all over the world, I'm sure it wont destroy FIAT. Most countries will still use fiat as their official currency/payment method instead of btc.
90%? really? I doubt that, even though bitcoin is getting more and more popular, it will never be used by the majority of the overall population in the world in the year 2022. Sure that when 2022 year comes there will be a significant increase of user of bitcoin and a significant increase of people who will know about bitcoin. But I think it will be possible in the later years ahead of 2022 wherein we will be more modernized than ever.
Activity: 713
Merit: 501
Definitely not everyone. Even now, there are a lot of people who refuse to use fiat currency. And even greater number of people don't use credit cards. So even in 2022, there will be a lot of guys like this.

I suppose that those people that refuse to use fiat and refuse to use credit card as well are using debit cards. I can't think of any other way of them on using money except for bitcoins and other digital fiat such as Paypal. In real life, you will always have to use fiat especially on smaller transactions in small scale markets. And even if people refuse to use the currency, they will be obligated to do so since it's what the smaller merchants accept.

A lot of people are just using cards and less and less fiat. Unfortunately, they are not switching on using bitcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: