Pages:
Author

Topic: WILL BITCOIN BE USED BY ALMOST EVERYONE IN 2022? - page 78. (Read 169509 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
this can be possible if everyone would be literate by then.of which, the rate at which bitcoin users might have increased may be higher but not almost everyone.  
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
100% sure that it wont be used by more than 20% of world. Current bitcoin technology is not scalable to the world or country level market.

It may even be less than that though there's a big chance that most people may have come across bitcoin by then and may have transacted or have own at least some btcs during that time. I also don't think its possible that btc will be a major currency ina short span of time considering how firm fiat's hold in the market and its accessibility. But i think its highly possible that most people may have accessed btc by then
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
100% sure that it wont be used by more than 20% of world. Current bitcoin technology is not scalable to the world or country level market.
Activity: 423
Merit: 251
the correct answer is Maybe.

you can't say at this point what will happen in the future. but as far as speculation goes i think it can be used by many people but bitcoin will not replace fiat.

agree all due to come we did not know what it will be, I guess klo many people maybe yes but not all levels of society can use, with different backgrounds, what this involves a lot of technology still lay
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
One great thing about digital currencies is that it's easy to switch between them. There can be (and, to some extent, already is) competition between digital currencies. If Bitcoin becomes too compromised, people can move to other digital currencies.

Digital currencies have some acceptance just because of bitcoin is successful so far. Others have tried and not succeeded that much. If in future other cryptocurrencies scale up to the expectation then one could switch between them otherwise sticking to bitcoin is safe.
Activity: 562
Merit: 500
One great thing about digital currencies is that it's easy to switch between them. There can be (and, to some extent, already is) competition between digital currencies. If Bitcoin becomes too compromised, people can move to other digital currencies.
Activity: 630
Merit: 272
Nah I don't think this will ever happen because in order for the world to use bitcoins someone has tk start first and it would be a sucide mission for them as the so United states of america would force them to drop it or the countries who adopt the use of bitcoin will end up like Egypt , syria , etc.

We should expect this kind of scenario. We cannot test our own money. Local governments must know what will be the main possibilities and what will be the cause and effect of it. We all does not know what will be going to be, or what will gonna be happen in bitcoins. We should expect a lot of changes or a lot of negative and positive effects of bitcoins. We should see what will be the future of our virtual money and what will be the use of bitcoins in the future.
It seems to me that a person does not care in what currency to keep their money. If you easier to earn dollars then you bitcoin would not be necessary. If bitcoin will be easy to make it will be more common.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
Nah I don't think this will ever happen because in order for the world to use bitcoins someone has tk start first and it would be a sucide mission for them as the so United states of america would force them to drop it or the countries who adopt the use of bitcoin will end up like Egypt , syria , etc.

We should expect this kind of scenario. We cannot test our own money. Local governments must know what will be the main possibilities and what will be the cause and effect of it. We all does not know what will be going to be, or what will gonna be happen in bitcoins. We should expect a lot of changes or a lot of negative and positive effects of bitcoins. We should see what will be the future of our virtual money and what will be the use of bitcoins in the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

I doubt, in fact i am 99.99999 certain that bitcoin will not end the fiat system in 2022.  I actually think that the fiat system will go on for a long time yet and will probably in someway work along side bitcoin when it gains main stream adoption. 
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It is said that bitcoin will destroy the fiat system but i believe that if this happens the world will change completly because banks and a lot of things will go out of market.

I would find it very hard to believe that by the year 2022 everyone will be using bitcoin.  but i also would not be surprised to be wrong, given the remarkable pace at which bitcoin has already advanced.  I would say that by 2030 all governments in the world will be holding bitcoin and lightening networks will still allow everyday transactions also.
I think it would be very difficult for bitcoin to have users all over the world in the very near future, I doubt even though 10 years to come. bitcoin development takes a long time #IMO

There may be Bitcoin users in many parts of the world right now but the actual number of people is probably low. Bitcoin is still not very well known and it's going to take a long time for it to really catch on in a big way.
but now the number of bitcoin users are increasing continuously and hope that very soon the number of bitcoin users will much more. and then the facilities o bitcoin will also be present equally in all over the world.
I do agree. Bitcoin is the strongest currency up to now and it provides a lot of benefits to users. As you can see, it has been 8 years since Bitcoin was created by Satoshi and now, we can see Bitcoin everywhere on the Internet, many merchants, services, online stores have accepted bitcoin and used it as a type of payment methods

But the question is, is Bitcoin be used by almost everyone in 2022?  I think no.  Reason is that internet connectivity is still one of the major problem in several parts of the world.  Remote area and other rural areas are having an issue of connection  to the internet.  One example is my country where even an urban city have difficulty accessing to the internet because of not enough infrastracture to support signals and internet connection.
Activity: 854

I would find it very hard to believe that by the year 2022 everyone will be using bitcoin.  but i also would not be surprised to be wrong, given the remarkable pace at which bitcoin has already advanced.  I would say that by 2030 all governments in the world will be holding bitcoin and lightening networks will still allow everyday transactions also.
I think it would be very difficult for bitcoin to have users all over the world in the very near future, I doubt even though 10 years to come. bitcoin development takes a long time #IMO

There may be Bitcoin users in many parts of the world right now but the actual number of people is probably low. Bitcoin is still not very well known and it's going to take a long time for it to really catch on in a big way.
but now the number of bitcoin users are increasing continuously and hope that very soon the number of bitcoin users will much more. and then the facilities o bitcoin will also be present equally in all over the world.
I do agree. Bitcoin is the strongest currency up to now and it provides a lot of benefits to users. As you can see, it has been 8 years since Bitcoin was created by Satoshi and now, we can see Bitcoin everywhere on the Internet, many merchants, services, online stores have accepted bitcoin and used it as a type of payment methods
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
Mission imposible, the fact the current bitcoin is used is not more than 1% of the world population, and 2022 left 5 years longer, so I conclude that it is not possible to use bitcoin almost everyone in 2022.
is it a fact? how do you calculate the total bitcoin users so you're saying that total bitcoin users still about 1% of the total population of the world?
I think we have to be sure that in that year users can more than now
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
Mission imposible, the fact the current bitcoin is used is not more than 1% of the world population, and 2022 left 5 years longer, so I conclude that it is not possible to use bitcoin almost everyone in 2022.

Makes me wanna loveyouforver but you may be right. I think I'm going to be working full time being a signature campaign participant if by 2022 is yet not every by more than
2% of the world's population. By that time I think Bitcoin will be worth $2000 and fees for campaign participants will probably be more than $70 a week. This is considerable for someone who lives in the 3rd world country. 

Price is still going to move up, I'm sure the main stream media are going to notice BTC and will also be part of the daily economic news on tv.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 207
I think not, current users of bitcoin is no more than 5 million. It takes a massive, and socializing in the absence of the Government assistance it will be difficult bitcoin used en masse. I just hope the bitcoin continue to benefit so as to make me rich.
That may be the truth but more people are investing in bitcoin and if the EFT is approved then we will see a major investment in bitcoin and that it could change the way we see crypto currency and more investors will be looking at bitcoin as an asset in the future,Nothing is impossible.
Activity: 149
Well it would be nice to see that almost everyone uses the Bitcoin in that year, if this happens we can also use it to pay more shops.
But there will always be people who don't trust or don't trust the Bitcoin and won't use it.
Here you are absolutely right and I am convinced that most of those who do not trust Bitcoin, they simply will not be able to use it, because bitcoin is not counting papers. Even using a bank card is much easier.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Well it would be nice to see that almost everyone uses the Bitcoin in that year, if this happens we can also use it to pay more shops.
But there will always be people who don't trust or don't trust the Bitcoin and won't use it.
Activity: 840

Activity: 714
Merit: 252
I believe it is not possible. Bitcoin is astounding in it's own way. But it has limitations too. Bitcoin is in circulation and it has capped limit of 21 million coins currently. However there there is no limit on hard money. Everyday, government of each country keeps the balance of lost money vs money being produce, this leads to centralized system. On the other hand as we re happy to know Bitcoin is decentralized and it is limited it won't take over so easily. There is $75 trillion in the current world + more is being produce everyday which looks like hard race to me. If it is costing $75 trillion for current world to run, then how could Bitcoin sustain that cost.

What I mean from above prediction is, not everyone can have bitcoins in there pockets, and moreover it will take decades and decades to replace the hard cash from each town, city , country, continent, world!

Recently, In India rule was passed out that Rs 1000 and Rs 500 notes are not valid and new bill of Rs 2000 is produced. It shook the nation like anything for just replacing the hard cash What would happen if you think to replace hard cash with virtual currency that too some people are skeptical about internet usage.

Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: