Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Bitcoin become the reserve currency of the world? - page 36. (Read 50421 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622
If bitcoin will hit mass adoption and by lightning network there will be solved scalibility issue I would love to leave from fiat to bitcoin with all my money and just use it. If more and more people will do that than bitcoin price will grow rapidly and other fiat currency value will be close to toilet paper. But will bitcoin become main currency of the world than? You need to remeber that oil/silver/gold/gas and manny others are valuated in dolars. And even if noone will use dolars in real life it will be still up to goverments to change pairs with oil and others. I dont think that US will agree to that cause it could totaly destroy their economy and value of dolar.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
Do you think Bitcoin will become the reserve currency of the world sometime in the future? I was wondering about this since Bitcoin is now a widely used cryptocurrency worldwide. Since most altcoins in the market today, are dependent on Bitcoin's price movements, it seems like Bitcoin is the reserve currency of cryptocurrencies.

However, if Bitcoin tends to become more popular each day, it could eventually take the USD's place as the reserve currency of the world. Hence, what are your thoughts about this? Will it happen or not?  Huh

Bitcoin is certainly a reserve currency for the altcoins but I don't see it happening for fiat, even in future! Bitcoin is not designed that way to become a reserve currency and our current centralized system would not allow this happen. We should not mix this two economies. Fiat has a separate economy and we must consider cryptos as a parallel economy system which will rule its own kingdom. But when it comes to ruling both economies, centralized banking cartels will have the control on their hand only! They won't let a decentralized currency become so strong that it threatens the existence of current system!
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
According to me, bitcoin will not be the world's reserve currency, but Bitcoin or cryptocurrency will be the world's alternative currency. because we can send it anywhere without obstacles and without distress.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
i don't think so. specially since bitcoin is decentralized and nobody can have control over it because of that. specially if it becomes mass adopted and huge.

Since most altcoins in the market today, are dependent on Bitcoin's price movements, it seems like Bitcoin is the reserve currency of cryptocurrencies.
this part is true but it is because altcoins are designed that way. they were never created to compete with bitcoin but to fuel the pockets of those who own it. and on rare occasions when a coin is actually good i won't make it because the market is controlled by the pumped coins on top.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Do you think Bitcoin will become the reserve currency of the world sometime in the future? I was wondering about this since Bitcoin is now a widely used cryptocurrency worldwide. Since most altcoins in the market today, are dependent on Bitcoin's price movements, it seems like Bitcoin is the reserve currency of cryptocurrencies.

However, if Bitcoin tends to become more popular each day, it could eventually take the USD's place as the reserve currency of the world. Hence, what are your thoughts about this? Will it happen or not?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: