Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin get back to it's first time value? - page 2. (Read 2888 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I haven't yet thought it at all that the value of bitcoin will return at the first time. I think it seems unlikely that bitcoin will really returns to the first its value, certainly although in one a country such as denying the presence of bitcoin will be a lot of defense or support from another countries that can continue to support the present of bitcoin or using of bitcoin.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
Bitcoin will never return to the price when first appears. I think, bitcoin would be even more popular even though China blocked it. Bitcoin worldwide, and bigger than China's influence.

This could turn out to be true only if there are more pre-dominant countries who hold good % of the trades starts to legalize or accepts the btc. If other countries does not follow the China and go the Japan way then yes we can have a good future else it would be difficult to see bitcoin going to far in the price.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I am confident and believe if bitcoin will return with the first value from the fall that is $4900 in the beginning of september, and this is also the price of the bitcoin almost reach $5000. from some of these days the price value of bitcoin still in last. maybe this has become uncommon in the bitcoin, I strongly believe the value of bitcoin will continuously increased up to give happiness to the users of the bitcoin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Like $200? That is very ridiculous. You must be imagining the possibility where bitcoin would die and how much its price would fall in the very worst way. The only way to go for btc is up and many tough issues surfacing bitcoin has  already happened in the past.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Bitcoin will never return to the price when first appears. I think, bitcoin would be even more popular even though China blocked it. Bitcoin worldwide, and bigger than China's influence.
If you are talking about 1000USD then you are right because it will goes around 5000USD in the end of year so i will say that we should stay positive about bitcoin and ignore false news.
Activity: 588
I'm sure this is not going to happen.
Unlike the US dollar, the Bitcoin supply is really limited. (a good percentage of it is already lost, because of people who lost their coins, especially those who did not see value in it in the early days)
With such a limited supply, a few rich guys would not have much problem buying every coin at extremely low prices.
if we consider how Bitcoin bought another record of about $ 5,000 by its price, I very much hope that he will return this price and by the end of the year we will see another record. According to big forecasts, it was already said that 2017 could end up $ 7,000 for Bitcoin.
Activity: 48
Merit: 10
I'm sure this is not going to happen.
Unlike the US dollar, the Bitcoin supply is really limited. (a good percentage of it is already lost, because of people who lost their coins, especially those who did not see value in it in the early days)
With such a limited supply, a few rich guys would not have much problem buying every coin at extremely low prices.
Activity: 438
Merit: 104
I don't think that bitcoin's price will drop that low. Yes the price had been on a slump for a while due to the news regarding China banning ICOs but that's not gonna be enough not even close to make bitcoin drop to its original value. Bitcoin's price will still increase and there is still a whole lot more to come for bitcoin.
There was a time when bitcoins were even offered by others free of cost and once it was available for even 12 dollars. If someone will says that bitcoin will reduce to that much amount, honestly tell, will not people laugh at him? Bitcoins can never ever decrease to that value again.
Activity: 274
No, never. It's a developing currency and even with such bad news from China the price only adjusted a bit. No way it will go so low again.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Bitcoin has come to stay, because it is covering a real need that did not exist. Over the years there may be new threats and continuous technological developments that may make the current developments that have given rise to the development of the blockchain pale, but while that happens we can be sure that bitcoin still has a large space for development and will be valid for many years. I believe that even when the bitcoin market matures and stabilizes to not grow further, its price will be high enough to think that a return to prices below $ 1,000 will be possible.
Activity: 331
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Bitcoin was always very volatile, but it is very unlikely that the price will go back to its first time value, because the degree of recognition is nowadays unlike higher than it was at its beginning.

I do not see how banks trying to create their own blockchains for their countries is related to Bitcoin, because it is very doubtful that their systems will be also decentralized and everyone can benefit of it.
True Bitcoin is as it is what you've mentioned, but it is very soon to say that it will have its big fall since Bitcoin itself is still very young and also new to the public so it will have its time of reign. But still its not an easy thing to say since Bitcoin has very great results in just a short period of time. But I'm sure that we might not see that day, I mean it will eventually happen but not in this time period that we are currently in.
Bitcoin has been volatile since and it is hard to say to back its first time value. As this is becoming more demand and users. The more users the higher its demand and I can see it will continue to increase the value.
it will not go back on its original price,it may decrease but not in the extent that it will dump that much. User's added every now and then, and more gets attracted on it.
Of course that future never happens, unless Bitcoin will be die in someday, but almost investors do not hope that future become the truth. But the price of Bitcoin can dump to below $1,000 or higher than this price, it is my opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
With constant speculation about the value of bitcoin, China claiming to ban exchanges of bitcoin, and some banks trying to create their own blockchains for their countries, What will happen to bitcoin if this become true? Will it be still used ? will it not be worthy anymore ?
It will the same bitcoin in china will remain bitcoin and the price will be more or it will be doubled the price there however if this speculation became true then the price at the moment will be doubled too or triplle we do not know the exact prediction for this it is totally worth it for sure we can be granted for that.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
Bitcoin was always very volatile, but it is very unlikely that the price will go back to its first time value, because the degree of recognition is nowadays unlike higher than it was at its beginning.

I do not see how banks trying to create their own blockchains for their countries is related to Bitcoin, because it is very doubtful that their systems will be also decentralized and everyone can benefit of it.
True Bitcoin is as it is what you've mentioned, but it is very soon to say that it will have its big fall since Bitcoin itself is still very young and also new to the public so it will have its time of reign. But still its not an easy thing to say since Bitcoin has very great results in just a short period of time. But I'm sure that we might not see that day, I mean it will eventually happen but not in this time period that we are currently in.
Bitcoin has been volatile since and it is hard to say to back its first time value. As this is becoming more demand and users. The more users the higher its demand and I can see it will continue to increase the value.
it will not go back on its original price,it may decrease but not in the extent that it will dump that much. User's added every now and then, and more gets attracted on it.
Activity: 392
Activity: 405
We know that never thought of everybody's that the bitcoin is down permanently and return to the previous value. Because bitcoin know is the most famous concurrency around the world, and millions of people invest in bitcoin. And many profitable earn here. There is a nation that bans bitcoin, but there are also countries that are new to bitcoin and legalize. So impossible to return to the previous value because bitcoin so far has been increasing and increasing the value.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

The volatility is good for us especially for traders. If it becomes stable in terms of price, we can't make Money from bitcoin and alt coin trades.

I don't think bitcoin dill divert to its first time value never.
Activity: 719

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1012
★Nitrogensports.eu★
china is only politicizing popularity of bitcoin and cann't ignore for the long term. It will never happen if bitcoin will return to the previous value because conditions are different. Now just about equalization not an introduction as first appeared.

It definitely is a political decision by China to shut down Bitcoin exchanges. As we have seen now, almost half the losses from the previous all time high have been erased. We are now seeing Bitcoin inching up even higher, but I think we are restrained by uncertainty regarding the November fork.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
china is only politicizing popularity of bitcoin and cann't ignore for the long term. It will never happen if bitcoin will return to the previous value because conditions are different. Now just about equalization not an introduction as first appeared.
Activity: 392
Merit: 292

Pages:
Jump to: