Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin get back to it's first time value? - page 4. (Read 2889 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 268
I don't see that bitcoin willturn to its lower price again, now that bitcoin's success is so good. Started from the bottom now we're here. Started from .20 usd per bitcoin, now it is 5000 usd per bitcoin. See the growth? Cool right?
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
Maybe. If we have a new coin can replace bitcoin. All people dont use bitcoin anymore. But it's almost impossible. Because bitcoin is not bubble.
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
I do not think it's possible that Bitcoin's value goes back to its first value, even though the Chinese government is currently heavily blocking in their country. while China is blocking, maybe bitcoin is developing in other countries.
I think that it’s possible for Bitcoin to get back to its original value since the people that are holding Bitcoin are trying to make money from it. If Bitcoin gets up to a high price I think that there will be a major dump that will cause the value of Bitcoin to fall down to more than 90% of its value overnight. The price may recover from that, that’s when more money will be put into Bitcoin because of the strength of the market.
Going back into the market should be pretty nice when there is a lot of opportunities to make money.

I agree to you it is possible to fall down so much the value of bitcoin 90% but i hope won't happen becuase many bitcoin users will dissapoint i think many people left by using this if the bitcoin get back to its first value.
It will not goes that low, btc maybe falling now but itstill remains on itsbracket not falling too much. When itseems too fall a far from its risen amount it recovers already. I don't we will see byc below $4000 or $3000 again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I do not think it's possible that Bitcoin's value goes back to its first value, even though the Chinese government is currently heavily blocking in their country. while China is blocking, maybe bitcoin is developing in other countries.
I think that it’s possible for Bitcoin to get back to its original value since the people that are holding Bitcoin are trying to make money from it. If Bitcoin gets up to a high price I think that there will be a major dump that will cause the value of Bitcoin to fall down to more than 90% of its value overnight. The price may recover from that, that’s when more money will be put into Bitcoin because of the strength of the market.
Going back into the market should be pretty nice when there is a lot of opportunities to make money.

I agree to you it is possible to fall down so much the value of bitcoin 90% but i hope won't happen becuase many bitcoin users will dissapoint i think many people left by using this if the bitcoin get back to its first value.
Activity: 319
I think that's not gonna happen because bitcoin value now is getting bigger everyday and even more bigger even single bitcoin I can't afford to buy!
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
First time value? I remember the time when bitcoin reached parity with the U.S. dollar and it was considered expensive. In 2010 it was less than 1 cent. There is no way bitcoin can fall that low unless something truly extraordinary happens (and it would make all cryptocurrencies essentially useless). Volatility is decreasing and I doubt we'll see an order of magnitude drop in the future, as was in 2011. $3000-3500? Maybe. $1000? Unlikely.
Activity: 140
The movement of BANK in the world of Crypto is very influential on Bitcoin price increase. Good news will keep Bitcoin prices up. Likewise Altcoin will go up the price if you get good news. And the Chinese problem is just waiting time.
Activity: 182
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I don't think that bitcoin's price will drop that low. Yes the price had been on a slump for a while due to the news regarding China banning ICOs but that's not gonna be enough not even close to make bitcoin drop to its original value. Bitcoin's price will still increase and there is still a whole lot more to come for bitcoin.
Activity: 238
I think even though the bitcoin is decreasing in terms of its value i dont see any side that it will back to its real state, because bitcoin is very eligable today thats why it cannot be stopped even the price is decreasing it still increase what ever they do. As Bill Gates said that bitcion is unstoppable.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
What do you mean first value of bitcoin you mean less then a dollar and that should be big joke no way it will even hit 100$ if it hits I will be the first person to grab all coins . Don't be panic once 21 million coins mined then you see the Magic.
i think that is what he mean on back to its first time value
but we all know that it wouldnt happen since bitcoin become useful to anyone in any part of the world. we all know that as long as people use bitcoin it becomes more valuable.
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
I'm imagining some countries with their own cryptocurrencies, are they decentralized like bitcoin or not? do you think it's the decisions of governments that is giving bitcoin it's current value, I don't and I think the main factor for the price is the mining difficulty. if you could cause the mining difficulty to drop then you will cause the price to drop as well.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

That's possible, but not probable. I mean, yes, bitcoin might drop to it's lowest in last 3 years, but the chance is not that high. Bitcoin had already a strong foundation when it comes to its marketability. A lot of people are using bitcoins around the world, and its circulating almost every second. It's not really probable that bitcoin will go back to its initial value ($0.08, really?). That's too far from reality.
Probably agree thats too far if tbtc will go back to its first value so that is not be possible fall down yes but back to the first thats not.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
With constant speculation about the value of bitcoin, China claiming to ban exchanges of bitcoin, and some banks trying to create their own blockchains for their countries, What will happen to bitcoin if this become true? Will it be still used ? will it not be worthy anymore ?
The ban in china obviously made some impact in the total crypto market. But it was a short term impact. we have to wait for some time to see if it creates any huge impact or not. But getting back to the first time value is almost impossible I think.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
What do you mean first value of bitcoin you mean less then a dollar and that should be big joke no way it will even hit 100$ if it hits I will be the first person to grab all coins . Don't be panic once 21 million coins mined then you see the Magic.
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
Of course not. Because bitcoin is the mother of all coins in cryptoworld. Although the price frequently fluctuate, it is impossible to turn it into it's first time value. Many country are being involve today in crypto currency. That's the reason it would never be dump to its original value.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
With constant speculation about the value of bitcoin,
they can speculate all their want, it has no effect on reality!
for example if I have some bitcoin balance and you guess it 1000 times it won't change how much I have!

China claiming to ban exchanges of bitcoin,
this can temporarily cause some drop but most of that drop has already happened so it won't be much anymore. as they say "it is already priced in".

and some banks trying to create their own blockchains for their countries,
they can create all they want, but in the end it will be a centralized thing just like fiat and it will never have any effects on bitcoin and its usage or its price

What will happen to bitcoin if this become true? Will it be still used ? will it not be worthy anymore ?
if you think some random news about a "service" (exchanges) is going to affect bitcoin's usage or its price then you haven't really understood what bitcoin is.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
With constant speculation about the value of bitcoin, China claiming to ban exchanges of bitcoin, and some banks trying to create their own blockchains for their countries, What will happen to bitcoin if this become true? Will it be still used ? will it not be worthy anymore ?

if this is become true, then we can choose what will the best for us but i think, people will still choose bitcoin as they know that bitcoin now become famous and the price is tempting them to make profit. bitcoin will still be used by many people especially if bitcoin is spreading in many places and bitcoin itself is using as payment gateways for local store or online store.
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
I think that was too impossible to happen. When you look on its value now that was too far. And to be clear china doesn't banned bitcoin. There are still many country who control and I think they wont let that happen. Bitcoin was now getting better and I think it will continue. As far as I see its price was continue increasing even there are some issues like this.
Activity: 266

Everything is possible but I think in this case the possibility that bitcoin will go back to its original value is very2x little.
As you can see there are many investors that adopted bitcoin already, thought the value is volatile but it doesn't mean that it will revert to its original value even China is trying to create its own blockchain.
Activity: 137
It's really impossible as of this moment wherein its market value is way far from its price before. And since the market value of Bitcoin increased of course its coummunity also grew. And we all know that its community is responsible for the demand that Bitcoin is having. So even if China banned Bitcoin, there's still a large community that will demand for it so its price won't fall really hard. I hope you get my point.

If China prohibits bitcoin, this will negatively affect the price. We can not neglect such a big country. There are many users.
I would not want this to happen.
Pages:
Jump to: