Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bitcoin get back to it's first time value? - page 6. (Read 2888 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
Its a hell no i think,look at how bitcoin grow from the start up to now,it ride a long way up to get to this mark,and i dont think holders will let that happen if they will not benefit into it
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
With constant speculation about the value of bitcoin, China claiming to ban exchanges of bitcoin, and some banks trying to create their own blockchains for their countries, What will happen to bitcoin if this become true? Will it be still used ? will it not be worthy anymore ?
China did an effect but that's crazy and exaggerated to say that it will be back at it's first value or zero value after it's created. And even those banks will make their own blockchain, still they will rely to bitcoin believe me. People loved crypto especially bitcoin and those FUDs about the ban are clear now, China's ban is just temporary.
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
Bitcoin's first time value was less than one cent... not sure you gave consideration to this question.. do you really think it will get there... ever... it can't even drop below 4k for long
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
With constant speculation about the value of bitcoin, China claiming to ban exchanges of bitcoin, and some banks trying to create their own blockchains for their countries, What will happen to bitcoin if this become true? Will it be still used ? will it not be worthy anymore ?

Bitcoin wont die if china ban and other bank or country creates their own blockchanin because bitcoin is not controlled by any one and this all are controlled by developers so it is same like fiat currency.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
i also think that it is not pissible, because a lot of billions invested in  bitcoin mining, activity, and business, and all of us are familiar with bitcoin code and algoritm.
Yes it is true, and more and more developers are constantly innovating to fix bitcoin so it's impossible for bitcoin back to it's first time value. bitcoin is the future and expectation of the world financial system, so I'm sure bitcoin value will continue to increase.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 612
The question of whether bitcoin will get back to its first time value? Is out of the place because I don't believe such a thing will ever happen even if China and any other country should ban the use of bitcoin in their countries. Bitcoin value maybe negatively affected but not to the level of declining to its original market value.
You're right.Even if some countries are going to banned bitcoin from using it,i'm still very positive that bitcoin will still increase its value and not by going back to its original value.I'd say its very impossible because bitcoin at the present is much more advanced compared to bitcoin in the early times.And also lot of people are already recognizing it already.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
The question of whether bitcoin will get back to its first time value? Is out of the place because I don't believe such a thing will ever happen even if China and any other country should ban the use of bitcoin in their countries. Bitcoin value maybe negatively affected but not to the level of declining to its original market value.
Activity: 835
Merit: 502
i also think that it is not pissible, because a lot of billions invested in  bitcoin mining, activity, and business, and all of us are familiar with bitcoin code and algoritm.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

hello  Cheesy
the bitcoin is not yet stable and there could be another large correction wave
one of its major causes and the Segwitx2.

War of statements between the whales returned Angry

Where the 2 Segwayet support was announced by f2pool
It is one of the largest Chinese minerals
For information this update on Bitcoin is very modern
It was approved in May and today the statements began to stop him
This can affect the price of the bitcoin push the people to metabolize cash or etherium
Circulate cautiously
Not a call for sale but caution is required.
for more info, I see invites to visit this link
https://www.coindesk.com/f2pool-reneges-mining-pool-pulls-segwit2x-support-hard-fork/?fref=gc&dti=964425053606643
cordialy
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I think crypto is the future, as the world spirals to further uncertainties and cock ups, more and more will be attracted to decentralisation ... Just need awareness to keep growing
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
There is no bad effect at all so do not worry about that. Banks are centralized and if they make their own cryptocurrencies and blockchains, there will be not many people using it unless you do not have knowledge about the blockchain. Ordinary citizens might use it because the government will force them. And, bitcoin will still grow and nothing can stop it
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
With the price of bitcoin, I don't think they can destroy the use of bitcoin. The reputation of bitcoin is far from being defeated by a newer currency for example are some altcoins that are too far from the height of bitcoin. The world of blockchain is led by bitcoin, it cannot be easily removed from where it is standing.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
Ah.....Bitcoin 's initial value, would love to see that happen as an investor because you will buy a lot of bitcoin and wait for a few years for the price to increase and then sell for a profit or maybe even wait further more for a few more years and then sell for a big profit and maybe invest back in bitcoin or anything else which would give me a good profit. The cycle will just go on and on. 
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
First time value? When bitcoin was just created and had no value? Obviously that won't happen since bitcoin and blockchain technology have huge unexplored potential. Blockchain that used by bank isn't bitcoin competitor since it's centralized and obviously not anonymous/pseudonymous and some bitcoiner won't stop use bitcoin even if bitcoin is illegal or bitcoin exchange/service is banned.

When it valued some cents  Wink. That's something that I didn't thought, because of the centralization and decentralization. If bitcoin became illegal, than I don't think many will continue using it, unless they use it for some illegal activities. And that could happen, maybe not in the next 40 years, but after that, when bitcoin is more mature, it is a posibility of it becoming illegal.

There will be always some people looking for decentralized currency/solution, your privacy has more value than all the fancy tech.
It's like Microsoft VS GNU/Linux, you will always find people prefering the freedom of choice and so using product supporting the freedom ideology. The real people involved in Bitcoin will never care about a blockchain created by banks or others.

Unless bitcoin gets illegal and people start chasing bitcoin owners like they are terrorists.  Hopefully it will become more like the microsoft vs Linux comparison.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
This is unreasonable. Why should bitcoin be divided into a bunch of small cryptocurrencies?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1073
The CHINA ban is just FUD, so ignore that. People spread these rumours to manipulate the price and to cause panic. When

the price drops, they buy coins at cheap price. On banks creating their own Blockchains, you should know that there are a

big difference between a PUBIC Blockchain like Bitcoin and these permissioned PRIVATE Blockchains that are being created

by banks. These Blockchains are centralized and based on a failed model. {Fiat}  Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 261
Bitcoin is the face of blockchain,even if some bank make their own blockchain,the popularity of bitcoin will not drop because its decentralized and the biggest cryptocurrency out there,so i think bitcoin will not get back to the first time value
Activity: 260
Merit: 102
I think a better question would be "when is bitcoin coin to reach 100,000 usd value" Grin
Even if not, somewhere close there I believe... I am trying to earn and hold at least 10btc by that time so I get a quick retirement Cheesy

It doesn't really matter what countries try to do really... there are lots of altcoins if you noticed. They also are sometimes backep as good a country would back it's own made coin. But I don't see any one of them competing with bitcoin? At least not yet...
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
I do not think it's possible that Bitcoin's value goes back to its first value, even though the Chinese government is currently heavily blocking in their country. while China is blocking, maybe bitcoin is developing in other countries.
They are not blocking bitcoin, they are blocking unregulated money flow if they will manage to curb its trading and legalize it somehow the problem will be gone.
I know this is not something that can really be done but to some extent it can be done - via regulating bitcoin related services.
When there will be no place to exchange Bitcoin to fiat other than using government approved exchanges then most official issues linked to Bitcoin legality will be gone.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
1. Speculations are not new.

2. If China bans Bitcoin exchanges, then yes there will be an impact on the market and might be huge too. But market will ultimately recover. We have seen Mt. Gox period as well. I am sure dump wouldn't be that huge.

3. Next, banks creating their own cryptocurrencies. This will rather strengthen the Bitcoin market. As banks will try to popularise their currency, people will become aware of other cryptocurrencies as well where Bitcoin will gain the most attention. Everyone like to invest in the best currency.
Pages:
Jump to: