Pages:
Author

Topic: Will BTC and large coins recover? - page 4. (Read 1458 times)

Activity: 314
Merit: 20
April 22, 2018, 06:24:08 PM
I do believe as well that bitcoin and other legit alts will recover. It's been a continues increase now for few weeks and I could sense that bull-run will happen soon. I'm seeing new Altcoins is increasing right now. I'm sure this is one of the signs as well.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
April 22, 2018, 06:18:39 PM
https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-breaks-7000-to-50-day-low-amid-market-sell-off/

We know that cryptocurrencies are without a doubt changing hands right now, but is it even wise to invest into the crypto economy anymore with the top 20 tokens all showing a 10 to 20 percent sell-off within the last 24 hours? Is this the end, are the days of bull runs over in Crypto? Ever since February we've been struggling to break $11kish and now it's back down, what are we to make of this?

Yeah,i believe that bitcoins and some major coins will recover now its price value in the market,because at this moment,i feel that my  porfolio in my local exchange wallet will grow its value and when i look into the coins market website all coins turns to green,so therefore maybe this is the sign that crypto coins back into the spotlight.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 22, 2018, 02:54:45 PM
Maybe the bitcoin and the other altcoin will recover again, because we are referring to the already-any price that will fall back up again and could be exceeded the price ever reached in the past so for those of you who still keep assets in altcoin or bitcoin do not ever worry about loss because the Price is again down
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 02:48:56 PM
As you might expect, altcoin prices are growing again, their rates are rising fast. I do not think prices can rise so fast. Within one day, ETH prices almost doubled. I think there is a certain power to adjust prices in the market.

Is this the end, are the days of bull running around in Crypto? Since February we have struggled to break $ 11kish and now back down, what should we do with this?
We know that cryptocurrency is no doubt changing hands now, but is it even prudent to invest into a crypto economy again with the top 20 tokens all showing sales of 10 to 20 percent in the last 24 hours?
Activity: 378
April 22, 2018, 02:23:43 PM
No doubt it will recover. Because btc and other large coin like ethereum. Has great potential maybe they are just in correction price. But it will never fall forever soon it will rise
That's why many people who has politic interest are worried about Bitcoin popularity. The demand of Bitcoin will growing by the time, if we have bleed market it just some correction when many bad news hit Bitcoin, but in fact many people still loves Bitcoin and some big altcoins, they are still support them.
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
April 22, 2018, 02:08:17 PM
As we can see now cryptocoins are recovering, so maybe at the end of 2018 30k$ will break for 1BTC? I wait for that.
Activity: 98
April 22, 2018, 01:59:42 PM
I think that currently Bitcoin and Coin have been increasing and in stable condition. Because it has become a regular cycle in the world of crypto. So no need to worry and remain confident to live it.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 04:34:32 AM
No doubt it will recover. Because btc and other large coin like ethereum. Has great potential maybe they are just in correction price. But it will never fall forever soon it will rise

When demand decreases the value of Bitcoin also decreases and when demand increases then the value of Bitcoin also increases. It will soon recover and will rise to even more than twenty thousand dollars, from the previous jump. Bitcoin's price has fallen from twenty thousand dollars to about seven thousand dollars. Not because of government or elsewhere but changed with changes in demand
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
April 22, 2018, 02:56:18 AM
the other coin and other cryptocurrency price is affected by bitcoin price, so if the bitcon price is down the price of other cryptocurrencies will down too, will btc priceis recover? i think yes we can see last year that the price of bitcoin in crisis mode, we can see that after the crisis the price of bitcoin is become normal again, we hope that it happen in this year too
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
The Exchange for EOS Community
April 22, 2018, 02:36:40 AM
So this was proven two weeks ago. It has been restored very quickly in recent days. But it will not be able to increase forever. According to what I see and evaluate the market it will go down in early May to get momentum for the strong growth at the end of the month.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
April 22, 2018, 02:17:15 AM
No one can precisely predict bitcoin price. But if we believe that cryptomarket will keep growing bigger, we should believe too that market will recover and price will rising again. In this situation, we can keep positive thinking and make opportunity to buy coin because price is more cheaper than few months ago
Nowadays there are lot of discrimation and negative thoughts of bitcoin and the prices affected .But as we continue supporting the forum and spreading good information about the investment site the prices is moving immediately, I think the investors depends on the thoughts of people why they tried to invest some money because as I observed as the demand and supply increasing then the prices also increasing.
Activity: 266
April 22, 2018, 01:51:11 AM
No one can precisely predict bitcoin price. But if we believe that cryptomarket will keep growing bigger, we should believe too that market will recover and price will rising again. In this situation, we can keep positive thinking and make opportunity to buy coin because price is more cheaper than few months ago
Activity: 226
April 21, 2018, 06:46:02 AM
https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-breaks-7000-to-50-day-low-amid-market-sell-off/

We know that cryptocurrencies are without a doubt changing hands right now, but is it even wise to invest into the crypto economy anymore with the top 20 tokens all showing a 10 to 20 percent sell-off within the last 24 hours? Is this the end, are the days of bull runs over in Crypto? Ever since February we've been struggling to break $11kish and now it's back down, what are we to make of this?

The market will recover now.Most of the coins started to increase its value price.I hope it will never back to the point that it decrease the value price again.
Activity: 566
Merit: 102
April 21, 2018, 06:36:15 AM
I don't understand this post. Bitcoin was trading below $1,000 per coin on January 2017. Right now, the exchange rates are around $8,300 per coin. In one year it has given 730% returns and you guys are still worried about a dip?
If we have invested our money into any of the crypto coin whose market value is getting lower or is not increasing by a significant value, then the only thing which we need to do at this very moment is none other than that of the holding of all those coins which we previously bought. Selling the coins right now will hardly result in any profitable results as we will only lose all our money by doing so.
Activity: 1050
April 21, 2018, 03:06:01 AM
Just an update of what is happening cryptocurrencies have gone up again. But it was slowly recovering yet no worries it is a bit stable for now. Although bitcoin is always volatile but I think bitcoin and other altcoins will be making good progress next month.
This is the thing I really look forward to, after being patient and waiting for more than 3 months then we will soon get a good price, now the price has reached $ 8900 and it seems before this month ends then the price will reach $ 10,000.
I think right now, all the coins are doing a price fix. well, hopefully this can exceed the price of $ 10000, because when bitcoin reaches that price, I think altcoin price will also be high. in other words, it all depends on how far the bitcoin price increases, and eth.
bitcoin and ethereum as benchmarks for other altcoins. when btc and eth rise it will be followed by the increase of altcoin. of course large increase in altcoin based on altcoin circulation itself
Activity: 310
April 20, 2018, 11:49:56 PM

The crypto-currency market, without any doubt, will soon recover and will grow and bring revenues to both traders and all holders of coins and tokens. Perhaps the current rise of the bitcoin rate to 8,478 dollars will be the beginning of the recovery of the crypto-currency market. As for investing in the top ten or twenty digital coins specified in CoinMarketCap, then, of course, they should be invested, though not all in a row, and they will bring their profit. However, I prefer the new tokens that I earn in the ICO generosity campaigns. Sometimes they give a profit that these coins can not give. Some unpromising tokens I control in bitcoin, ethereum or less often in such coins.
We will now see prices skyrocketing, and this is certainly a nice thing for those who are patient to hold, and this is the biggest regret for those who panic and sell cheap bitcoin some time ago.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
April 20, 2018, 11:48:38 PM
Just an update of what is happening cryptocurrencies have gone up again. But it was slowly recovering yet no worries it is a bit stable for now. Although bitcoin is always volatile but I think bitcoin and other altcoins will be making good progress next month.
This is the thing I really look forward to, after being patient and waiting for more than 3 months then we will soon get a good price, now the price has reached $ 8900 and it seems before this month ends then the price will reach $ 10,000.
I think right now, all the coins are doing a price fix. well, hopefully this can exceed the price of $ 10000, because when bitcoin reaches that price, I think altcoin price will also be high. in other words, it all depends on how far the bitcoin price increases, and eth.
Activity: 1050
April 20, 2018, 11:06:41 PM
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 20, 2018, 10:50:58 PM
This will not be the end for cryptocurrency especially bitcoin. The nature of it is indeed the most volatile investment instrument, if you already lose some percentage of your investment just keep on holding it until it recover. But we sure can't keep ourselves calm when we see our investments losing half of its value, it's the crucial stage of being a trader/investor.
Activity: 117
April 20, 2018, 10:33:22 PM
It surely will where in fact prices are now slowly recovering. Last time I bought bitcoin a couple of months ago it was below 8KUSD and now it's a little above the price and hoping that it will steadily goes up until it reaches 20K at the end.

I think the industrial instability is bad to very bad and even very bad. Although, I still hope that it will recover in a short time and for now just be careful for every decision we make.
only time can know. Given that the industry is now experiencing a downward trend due to unexpected events, we can speculate but to predict what will happen is quite impossible at the time.
Pages:
Jump to: