Pages:
Author

Topic: Will BTC and large coins recover? - page 5. (Read 1458 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 08:16:33 PM
Just an update of what is happening cryptocurrencies have gone up again. But it was slowly recovering yet no worries it is a bit stable for now. Although bitcoin is always volatile but I think bitcoin and other altcoins will be making good progress next month.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 255
April 20, 2018, 06:58:06 PM
I am not fully convinced that market is already recovered until Bitcoin will reach 10k. Beware this pump might be a bull trap.  Theres still a possibility that Bitcoin will drop again to 3k before the epic travel to 100k.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
April 20, 2018, 06:50:36 PM
They have already started recovering and you will soon see bitcoins back to $20000/ Now that the prices are picking up, it is good time to add some to your portfolio.
Currently the crypto in the top 20 are very strong growth and I think that there will be a correction before the growth in the coming time. Make a difference for yourself to invest and succeed in this market.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
April 20, 2018, 06:35:35 PM
For sure bitcoins and altcoin will recover from the price down we need only a unity. Unity to hold, buy and be patient and for sure after few weeks or months only we see the price recover and get more profit because they have chances that price become than the current highest price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
April 20, 2018, 06:15:36 PM
That is the situations ,time is not permanent in the good and bad times it will always be changing from time to time, when bitcoin experience downs but time will come that it will fully recover from the red market because market will not always red , it will be back again to green.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
April 20, 2018, 05:11:10 PM
Bitcoin is the largest coin in the cryptocurrency and for sure it will recover in just a matter of time there are so many people that are hoping that ethereum will recover too the original price of it is like a thousand dollars but now it is down into half.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
April 20, 2018, 03:22:00 PM
https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-breaks-7000-to-50-day-low-amid-market-sell-off/

We know that cryptocurrencies are without a doubt changing hands right now, but is it even wise to invest into the crypto economy anymore with the top 20 tokens all showing a 10 to 20 percent sell-off within the last 24 hours? Is this the end, are the days of bull runs over in Crypto? Ever since February we've been struggling to break $11kish and now it's back down, what are we to make of this?

Yes it will always recover, the reason why bitcoins is very profitable is because of the market's volatility and because of that most of the traders tend to invest a huge amount of cryptocurrency when there's a huge dump in the market.
It is crystal clear that bitcoin is recovering and as we all know that the crypto market often flourishes in the month of April, bitcoin is just following that trend now. We should keep buying bitcoin at present because in the coming days, the prices will surely shoot up without giving us any warning and then we all will be highly surprised. Some will regret for missing the chance of becoming the part of success.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
April 20, 2018, 02:57:17 PM
https://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-breaks-7000-to-50-day-low-amid-market-sell-off/

We know that cryptocurrencies are without a doubt changing hands right now, but is it even wise to invest into the crypto economy anymore with the top 20 tokens all showing a 10 to 20 percent sell-off within the last 24 hours? Is this the end, are the days of bull runs over in Crypto? Ever since February we've been struggling to break $11kish and now it's back down, what are we to make of this?
The crypto-currency market, without any doubt, will soon recover and will grow and bring revenues to both traders and all holders of coins and tokens. Perhaps the current rise of the bitcoin rate to 8,478 dollars will be the beginning of the recovery of the crypto-currency market. As for investing in the top ten or twenty digital coins specified in CoinMarketCap, then, of course, they should be invested, though not all in a row, and they will bring their profit. However, I prefer the new tokens that I earn in the ICO generosity campaigns. Sometimes they give a profit that these coins can not give. Some unpromising tokens I control in bitcoin, ethereum or less often in such coins.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
April 20, 2018, 02:19:54 PM
Bitcoins and other top crypto currencies will start to rise in the next quarter, bitcoins will be having a huge leap in the crypto currency market than any other crypto currencies. From previous year price trend of bitcoins shows that in the beginning of the year 2017 the prices of bitcoins was less than $ 1000 USD and by the year ending the prices have surpassed $ 19000 USD the bitcoin market had a tremendous shoot with a huge price difference. Most probably the prices start to recover within a weeks time and mid of this quarter the price will start to pop up and there are chances for the price to reach $ 20000 or it could even go to $ 30000 USD soon.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
April 20, 2018, 01:31:24 PM

Why are you even thinking about all this stuff and it seems like that you have never seen such situations.But if you are new in this volatile market i will tell you that its too risky market and all these corrections period normal with this one streched for too long and we are facing bearish market but soon everything will come under control and price will surge following bullish trend.So just have faith and hodl all your coins.All alts and btc are going to shine soon in this year.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
April 20, 2018, 01:28:41 PM
They have already started recovering and you will soon see bitcoins back to $20000/ Now that the prices are picking up, it is good time to add some to your portfolio.
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 03:35:28 PM

Today I'm very happy because the cypto currency which is the crypto coins started to increase its value again.Now my holdings was started to accellerate and ready to sell.
Do not get too excited, things are not going to be that easy the price is slowly recovering that is true but it is very difficult to know if this rise in the price is something that is going to be sustained or something that is only going to last a few days and then the price will go down again, my advice is that you do not sell this soon because I'm very sure that you are going to regret it in the future.
I myself look at the prices of just two currencies, bitcoin and Ethereum and both are increasing. It is quite encouraging for new investors. The prices are growing and especially bitcoin is regaining its price back. Although it is not regularly increasing but from the bottom which was about 6000 dollars it is recovering and now the price is about 8000 dollars.
yes I also see the price of bitcoin and ethereum begin to rise
Looking at the price developments of bitcoin and big coins now in the market, it looks like in the coming months will soon recover
Activity: 539
Merit: 255
April 19, 2018, 03:09:46 PM
As the practice of the past years shows, there were a lot of such declines in the market, and the cost of bitcoin was restored and grew even more. I am sure that this time too it will be the same, and the market will inevitably recover.
It's hard to say how the market will swing and when the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency recover.In fact, it may have already changed.But perhaps investors shouldn't be worried about short-term price fluctuations and instead focus on the technology.
Activity: 406
Merit: 121
April 19, 2018, 03:05:56 PM
Off course all top coins along with BTC will recover and blockchain is here to stay, market is recovering smoothly right now and I will continue like last year April to June bull run.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
April 19, 2018, 02:36:41 PM

Don't lose hope bro. It is a part of digital crypto currency. We must also know that not all the time, digital crypto is always on the top. Actually it is a good opportunity to invest in crypto while it is not recovering yet. I know a lot of people lost a lot of profit because of this massive change in digital crypto but we should not be discourage about that instead just think positive. Yes, crypto is unpredictable so it is still up to you what are you going to do in the future.

Activity: 317
Merit: 11
April 19, 2018, 02:28:32 PM
i think that is a normal thing that the price of cryptocoins going up and down. so dont worry if the price is going down, but prepare to buy it Smiley
Activity: 217
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 02:13:05 PM
I think it's already recovering, it's began to do so and it's an ongoing process. Not to get people's hopes high or mislead it,
but I think even though it's starting to recover it still has a long way to go. The recent price improvement of Bitcoins and
Ethereum are recovery exemplars to the fact that whatever position or condition the market and currencies are in, recovery
is always a probable possibility. Recovery is different from pumps and dips, though some might conceive to understand both
as the same. I think with continuing and steady healthy price recoveries will eventually lead to large dips we all hope to happen.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 12:29:11 PM

Yes it can recover, the market is volatile and because of that everyone can get a huge amount of profit by just investing and wait for their coins to grow before selling in order to earn more profit daily or monthly depending on how long they stay on the market.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
April 19, 2018, 12:27:47 PM
Of course, it will be changing soon the BTC Price.Be positive and don't worry.If we see this year bitcoin price is reached almost $20,000 and the price dropped to $6,000.The cryptocurrency market is falling down Whatever it takes time to recover.Everything has ups and down.
No doubt that bitcoin is recovering and gaining its old price. Many people just think about bitcoin and are not interested in other cryptos. They don’t look at the price of other crypto. The main digital currency in this era is only bitcoin. Therefore most of the people are interested in its price and they regularly monitor its price. Now the investors will be happy due to rise in the price.

Yes i say definitely yes because it is not a matter to bitcoin  to overcome but it takes some time and definitely not fall down ever most of the people invested in bitcoin and so it will definitely come again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 12:23:58 PM
As the practice of the past years shows, there were a lot of such declines in the market, and the cost of bitcoin was restored and grew even more. I am sure that this time too it will be the same, and the market will inevitably recover.
yes maybe once with a long time of course the value of bitcoin and other coins that will be restored as in the beginning and can also exceed the value. with we buy bitcoin of course bitcoin will also quickly pump the value and value of other coins as well because the bitcoin as a benchmark other coin prices
These past declined of bitcoin shows that bitcoin able to recover. Somehow with the large coins and others can still recover but depends on how good the project is. With the decline price of bitcoin we can see in the few months time ir can grow and recover.
Pages:
Jump to: