Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bull run of BTC start soon? - page 13. (Read 3190 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
June 28, 2018, 01:15:13 AM
June is almost over but the price of bitcoin remains at a low level. I think until the autumn, it is unlikely that we will see a rise in the price of bitcoin and we should be very patient in anticipation of the recovery of the market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
June 28, 2018, 01:00:35 AM
I can see what looks like the beginning of a bear market so I wouldn’t be surprised if Bitcoin skyrocketed in the next month or so, other projects have already grown over 100% in less than week.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 12:18:24 AM
This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?
The truth is nobody really know when the bull run will start. Nobody even know if there will be another bull run. All of those people saying those things are just speculating with no credible evidence of their statement. That is the reality with cryptocurrency, nobody knows how or when or if we would experience that run last year.
Activity: 359
Merit: 15
June 28, 2018, 12:16:07 AM
This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?
Its already last week of june and the price keeps falling, those experts are wrong forecasting the price without any basis, but the right thing here is if the max cap reached the possibility to go back to 19k in terms of value.
Activity: 168
June 28, 2018, 12:11:51 AM
No one knows when the bull run will resume. I think we need to see more use cases for blockchains, as well as the projects tackling the problem of scalability. I think as the infrastructure grows and the software gets better grounded, people will flock back into cryptocurrencies. Also, a potential catalyst is more regulatory clarity.
Activity: 31
June 28, 2018, 12:09:57 AM
Yes I think btc will be up fast, wait.
Activity: 70
June 27, 2018, 11:57:57 PM
It seems to me that people are just accumulating and preparing for the next bull run. These past few weeks has shown less volatility compared to last year's Q4. Though in this space you can't predict the future base on the past. So we'll see what the news will bring us.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 12:32:40 AM

I do not agree that the market prices today is not good for investors because those people who are interested on investing a huge amount today will be earning more profit due to continuous price drop in the market.
June 27, 2018, 12:17:53 AM
in my mind, if the Bull run is not this year, with the current market situation I do not see any bull run than,
just a little retrace and downtrend and but we all will have many ways to go to BTC to finish the bull run.

Activity: 60
June 26, 2018, 11:17:22 PM

Let's remember again the development of last year. Until December of last year, Bitcoin's price was really increased strong, before that, the price was just around 2000-5000 usd. So, I hope this cycle will be repeated again on this year
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3128
June 26, 2018, 10:51:49 PM
Perhaps the recovery will begin in July. But even if it happens it is slow. It's not so easy to overcome bearish tendencies. The market is still moving downwards by inertia.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory
June 26, 2018, 10:41:28 PM

Bad news is, it's not going to start this June as the price keeps on dipping, we can only hope but August has been a good month for Bitcoin last year, so let's see if there is a repeat, everybody are looking forward for a grand repeat, so far the $5500 dip report is not happening and Bitcoin is now rebounding.
Activity: 140
June 26, 2018, 10:39:53 PM
personally, I think, surely Bull will run for BTC this year. Because BTC gets more investors' attention, but people can not give exact reports about BTC prediction. I hope so, the market now looks calm and will show what will happen in the next few months.

June 26, 2018, 10:34:56 PM
The possibility is so because what I see today bitcoin prices are still up and down and not yet come back and hopefully at the end of this month of June Bitcoin and altcoin the other can soon bull run and can get a good profit
Activity: 93
June 26, 2018, 10:28:50 PM
All investors want is for BTC to rise again but it's just that, it's not going to happen anytime soon enough though. As you can see, there's not much activity that is going on in cryptocurrecy space, just big exchanges being which reduces the price of BTC much further. I think the bull run will start this late October so as much as possible, stock some Bitcoins on the way.
Activity: 76
June 26, 2018, 10:17:28 PM
I think investor crypto need some moment to be bull run, just wait and dont forget to save some btc. I think in this month they will be run.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 10:12:14 PM

Until today, the price of BTC continues to decrease to 6k. I think the market recovery has not come yet. May be waiting for more.
Activity: 182
June 26, 2018, 10:00:21 PM
I think personally, I think the market will start to recover. This year is very different from previous years, all not by the standards that have formed in cryptocurrency market and we need not worry too much, because from previous years BTC continues to break the record price new and by the end of this year I think BTC is also able to break new record prices. so do not get too freaked out by the current prices, maybe this is just a great investor game.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
June 26, 2018, 09:56:24 PM
I further believe BTC price recovery will occur in september. because until now, the month of June bitcoin prices are still at the lowest level. but I still believe bitcoin will go up again. this is a selection for investors with extra patience. so those who can not survive will panic and sell all their crypto currency. but investors who have high patience will still enjoy. and think this is a great opportunity to buy back Bitcoin.
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 09:40:46 PM
We all expect Bitcoin price will goes up again but for now I don't think it can't happened in shortly. Too many crypto coin has been create now and they are try to manipulated market by dump Bitcoin price. That's why I think we can't expect Bitcoin will go up to $20,000 again like before.
Pages:
Jump to: