Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bull run of BTC start soon? - page 10. (Read 3190 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 03:25:58 AM
This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?

Reality is not always like a prediction. But this can also be a good thing, because even an expert can not predict crypto prices, and that means we have the same chance to be the winner in this industry. And if you look from the history of Bitcoin, those who hold longer will be the real winners.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
June 29, 2018, 10:36:39 PM
June is now over and there is no significant change, it takes patience to earn profits from investment because this situation has been experienced several times in the world of crypto, I suggest keep your investment and never sell at a loss if it is not really urgent needs.
Activity: 252
June 29, 2018, 10:31:51 PM
But now that June has passed, June has proved to be not a bull market, but a big drop.
We're still in a bear market. We're too optimistic. Angry Angry
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 10:21:28 PM
It seems to me that people are just accumulating and preparing for the next bull run. These past few weeks has shown less volatility compared to last year's Q4. Though in this space you can't predict the future base on the past. So we'll see what the news will bring us.
Activity: 126
June 29, 2018, 01:19:13 PM
I am patiently waiting for bull run like we saw last year, while doing that am amassing altcoins and ICO and keeping my bitcoin, been short trading with extremely caution do not want to be caught by sudden market change. Market cap will first need to increase.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 12:35:54 PM
Yes, many people think that the market will start to pick up in June because it has been going down for a long time, so we can hold our tokens for a while or buy them at very low prices. Some, I think there will be some harvest soon.
Activity: 224
June 29, 2018, 01:07:19 PM
I think that everything is still ahead but you should not expect very sharp growth as it was once now there are a lot of people and moving the market to the top has become more difficult as people earn on the waves and this they form them!
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 12:55:31 PM
I can't assure a trend reversal. But the following week is expected to bring some relief in the market as CMC futures contracts are expiring today. This might help in giving a mild relief to the market and can take price of BTC up to $6400. This is a good opportunity for a short term trade on Bitcoin and altcoins equally. A proper trend reversal isn't going to happen in July for sure. Market is still dominated by the bears.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
June 29, 2018, 12:53:54 PM
some people even think otherwise but I think Bullrun will happen soon, because we know that Bitcoin continues to show a huge price drop since the beginning of this year, and I think Bullrun will happen 1 or 2 months ahead
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 12:53:33 PM
We can see lots of people here expect the uptrend soon or near the end of year. But we need some good news regarding crypto. We need big funds to crypto markets. We need new big investors. When these things happen, market will start to recover.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 12:52:13 PM
I think we're in a very bad situation right now and nobody knows where the bottom is, the market is falling down and people panic. it is very difficult to predict what will happen next, but I keep hoping for the best.
Activity: 88
June 29, 2018, 02:22:21 AM
As we see now in June so so far there is nothing also a market grows, falls. And still in comparison with last year the situation is all the same already best of all. Last year in April bitcoin cost only $900, and this year in April already $7000 - unless are not an indicator of growth? Infinite growth is impossible
Activity: 364
June 29, 2018, 12:48:34 PM
Right now bitcoin's value has been a bit disappointing, but still the ray of hope is awakened in the investor. Hopefully in the next two months, the prices of bitcoin will accelerate.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 29, 2018, 12:44:39 PM
Not soon usually bull run of BTC starts on Q4 of the year. October a small bull however during november - december that is the where we can see a real bull run hopefully it will happen again this year so that bitcoin and market will become healthy again.
This is what happened last year, but will this story continue this year?I don't think the cryptocurrency market repeats the same story every year. It must be very different. You can't guess what will happen by the end of this year.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
June 29, 2018, 12:42:03 PM
It's simply ridiculous to wait for the bullish market now given the large drawdown that is now visible on the market. It's hard for me to predict what's going on in the market ..
Today the BTC price dropped to $5k looks like i think it still go down not sure which is the lowest margin may be $3k or $2k. Yup we can't predict why the market is going down i think there is no particular reason why this dip is happening. day by day losing my hopes on BTC.
Yes I  agree on that there are many people around thatvis now lossing hope on bitcoin because of the huge dip that we are now experiencing on the feild. But i still believe that the bukk run will make this market rise up high and I believe that bull run is not far from now. So I just hold and forget some losses due to the continuous dropping of the price.
Activity: 84
June 28, 2018, 11:08:18 PM
Well market bull run will start when good news about cryptos starts hitting the space, we need more good news that would bring more investors into the space and once that is done then the bull run will start.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
June 29, 2018, 12:41:03 PM
Not soon usually bull run of BTC starts on Q4 of the year. October a small bull however during november - december that is the where we can see a real bull run hopefully it will happen again this year so that bitcoin and market will become healthy again.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
June 29, 2018, 05:01:08 AM
It's simply ridiculous to wait for the bullish market now given the large drawdown that is now visible on the market. It's hard for me to predict what's going on in the market ..
Today the BTC price dropped to $5k looks like i think it still go down not sure which is the lowest margin may be $3k or $2k. Yup we can't predict why the market is going down i think there is no particular reason why this dip is happening. day by day losing my hopes on BTC.
Activity: 133
June 29, 2018, 03:59:20 AM
You should not expect any bull run this year. From here on out, this is the year of the bear, prices will plummet. There will be price recoveries of sorts but prices will keep falling for a longer time. There is no way that we are going to go into another bull this year not with the massive sells happening
Activity: 33
June 29, 2018, 02:30:38 AM
Yes i think so maby july or august bullrun will start , ber months will definitely going green everything,
Pages:
Jump to: