Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bull run of BTC start soon? - page 9. (Read 3190 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 04:55:14 PM
Currently, many guys VANGUYUT predicting different outcomes of crypto currency in the near future. I believe, like many people, on the basis of their own considerations, that there will be growth. But only when the coffee grounds are known. I think bulls will go to the top, but only when God knows. But we only have to wait.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
June 30, 2018, 04:50:25 PM
I think in a few days, the price of BTC will increase again, in fact, the price of BTC is now the lowest, the lowest, has made many people fear and do not believe in the Crypto market.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
June 30, 2018, 04:45:06 PM
Bitcoin is likely to return to its track by the end of the year.  In the summer it is unlikely he will grow significantly!

I think that there is such a possibility. Today it has grown from 5900 to 6550. This is a very good start. Perhaps within a few days we will see continued growth, although most likely it's just my personal expectations. Soon we'll see how it will be.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 04:44:03 PM
Bitcoin is likely to return to its track by the end of the year.  In the summer it is unlikely he will grow significantly!

Hope it will bounce back because if BTC doesn't, it will be very dangerous position for it.
The market is down too much and it's hard to recover if they don't make it show up at the end of this year.
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
June 30, 2018, 04:42:43 PM
Activity: 58
June 30, 2018, 04:41:38 PM
many experts say that the growth will be in the fall, but all this stupid guesses, technical analysis in cryptocurrency does not work
Activity: 75
June 30, 2018, 04:31:08 PM
Over 8 percent gain in a day,the bulls may be back for good
Activity: 250
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 04:29:43 PM
The question is certainly not very serious, who can predict when to influence the market, maybe a little news, both in the positive and in the negative, I think it's best to wait and see the result of the market development.
Activity: 66
June 30, 2018, 03:32:21 AM
I don't expect much on mid-year, even they say June and July will be the next bull run. I am more confident that bull run will happen in November up to the mid-December. So for now, I take the opportunity to buy my favorite coins at a cheaper price and at a favourable discount
Activity: 226
June 30, 2018, 04:29:28 PM
I think soon we will see bear market, because red market was too long, and people already forgot what is bitcoin and no hype around it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 46
June 30, 2018, 04:25:24 PM
Its July now and what they expect still dont happen, well in my own opinion no one can ever say what the price will be on the next days or months but the most important thing here is to continue supporting crypto world on its dip because if we dont do then no one will do and it will result to a bigger dip. Many holders sell because they are afraid to lose but they dont think that whenever they sell they pulling down the price.
Activity: 308
June 30, 2018, 04:21:29 PM
Hopefully, in the 3rd quarter, a new bull run will start... Bear market lasted long enough, tons of legit projects are being released, future is bright  Smiley
Activity: 476
June 30, 2018, 04:18:50 PM
During the history of Bitcoin, there were always ups and downs, and sometimes recover was taking more than 1 year, but in any case in general it is global bullish trend and I hope that we will see recovery of the price soon.
Activity: 116
June 30, 2018, 07:22:42 AM
The growth of the crypto-currency market is likely to begin only in the autumn, but this is only an approximate time. Every day something changes in the crypto-currency industry, making it very difficult to predict the future price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 04:37:28 AM
This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?

June is over, and we find Bitcoin is around $ 6k. Not the best time, for all crypto. But surely the market will come back, if not from now on, it means we have to wait a little longer. Not something fun, but that's the rule.
Activity: 434
June 30, 2018, 04:02:01 AM
This is a positive news, I hope so. But at the moment I think the cryptocurrency market will fall, and it is likely that it will start to rise sharply in August.
Activity: 21
June 30, 2018, 03:59:29 AM
well i think bull run has just started as you can see that btc pumps from 5800 to 6400$ in just one night( yesterday night).
Activity: 168
June 30, 2018, 03:57:29 AM
This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?

It's almost July, and Bitcoin is still in trouble, like all the other cryptoes. But I believe the bulls will happen this year.
Although I'm not sure bitcoin will get back to ATH, but I think it will be above the $ 10,000 range in Q4 this year.
Activity: 231
Merit: 16
June 30, 2018, 03:42:08 AM
Don't anything before it happen...this year from starting we some downfall even the good news come but still doesn't impact..we only hope the bull run start from july!
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
June 30, 2018, 03:28:12 AM
Hopefully soon, there was quite s a strong push today. Bitcoin price up 10%.

Pages:
Jump to: