Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bull run of BTC start soon? - page 18. (Read 3190 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 12:11:43 PM
the possibility of a rise will happen again but for certainty it still can not be sure. because the market is now very difficult to guess because many new crypto tokens that enter the crypto market.
Activity: 274
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 12:07:31 PM
 I have heard many signs of that, but as always you can never say for sure, when it would start and how would it be like
Activity: 2044
Merit: 165
June 10, 2018, 06:59:42 AM
It seems to me that people are just accumulating and preparing for the next bull run. These past few weeks has shown less volatility compared to last year's Q4. Though in this space you can't predict the future base on the past. So we'll see what the news will bring us.
Activity: 105
June 10, 2018, 06:30:56 AM
The bull market is unlikely to happen in the current market. Now that a large number of investors have reduced their investment funds, many new investors in the industry have maintained a wait-and-see attitude. I don’t think it’s very difficult to return to the bull market without a lot of money.
Activity: 700
June 09, 2018, 01:27:32 PM
Personally, I think that the market will begin to recover in late June, or even in early July. This year is very different from previous years, all not by standards that have formed in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 162
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
June 09, 2018, 11:14:02 AM
indeed until the middle of this year, BTC has not shown a positive signal, very different from last year.
but we do not have to worry too much, because from past years BTC continues to break new price record and at the end of this year I think BTC also able to penetrate new record price. so do not get too panicked at the current price, maybe this is just a game of big investors
Activity: 26
June 09, 2018, 11:06:29 AM
Yeah Its a basic strategy in trade or investment by buying at down and selling expensive. Hodl crypto with a long period that should be a benchmark of trust is bitcoin
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
June 09, 2018, 11:00:46 AM
No bull run in the nearest future. Not enough money came into crypto. A lot of rookies who came in winter 2018 after the enormous hype became disappointed lost money and left. Those who gained sold enough to make a decent profit, money from the market left. Now the hype around btc and crypto is rather weak as compared to that period.
2018 is a stability year I've heard that idea and at first I slept on that and now it probably comes to life.
I believe that the crypto currency is needed new money. There is not much new Fiat on the market. Therefore, the total capitalization of the market of crypto-currency and bitcoin does not increase. We need very good fundamental news thanks to which many new investors will come to the crypto currency. It is also necessary that many alternative crypto-currencies begin to work gradually with profit.
Activity: 110
June 09, 2018, 07:21:50 AM
It would be nice, because this bearish trend will soon drive me into big minus and I will have to pay money to the exchanges.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
June 09, 2018, 07:36:15 AM
No bull run in the nearest future. Not enough money came into crypto. A lot of rookies who came in winter 2018 after the enormous hype became disappointed lost money and left. Those who gained sold enough to make a decent profit, money from the market left. Now the hype around btc and crypto is rather weak as compared to that period.
2018 is a stability year I've heard that idea and at first I slept on that and now it probably comes to life.
Activity: 110
June 09, 2018, 07:24:19 AM
I agree with the opinions of these experts that crypto will begin to recover its price in June or perhaps after June. This is my opinion because it coincides with the commemoration of the big day in some religions in the near future. With the warning, of course, people need more money to meet their needs. So cause them to sell their coins and cause the price of coins to fall.
Activity: 274
June 07, 2018, 01:59:04 AM
 I heard some guys telling even, that bitcoin will die after this bull market coming, but as always it is not certain
Activity: 31
June 06, 2018, 09:30:32 AM
If a price rise is gonna to be driven by consumers then maybe some good news just before thanksgiving will trigger a rally.
Activity: 280
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
June 06, 2018, 05:45:37 AM
From one hand, we have standard market cycles. From another - a lot of improvements from tech side and it becomes more and more popular in the mainstream. New ATH is def possible this year.
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
June 06, 2018, 04:39:36 AM
well after about half of year already passed and trend was always bearish. now it is quite normal that everybody is expecting a good bullish run from bitcoin and all crypto market. but summer came and there will be people that want to cash out. i hope it does not effect the prices so much.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
June 06, 2018, 04:37:21 AM
This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?
In my opinion, this is all temporary, he was 19 thousand and can return to them in the near future, and even jump over this mark and show new records, so everything takes time.
Activity: 84
June 06, 2018, 04:35:24 AM
Yes, I think bulls will return to the market before the end of the year.. So for now, buy as much as you can, and keep it, because this year, bitcoin would make new highs. The main thing is to have patience, then you will not regret it.
Activity: 364
June 06, 2018, 04:36:46 AM
This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?
I think is very good, if experts have analyzed market prices that will increase starting in June. it makes confidence in crypto is increasing and I certainly expect that. hopefully this is true.
Activity: 626
Merit: 500
June 06, 2018, 04:32:04 AM
I suppose that the history is going to repeat it self comparing previous year. Summer will be stable, flat with little ups and lows, autumn - may be rising trend but still not a bull run that everybody wants to witness and winter - repeat of 2017.  Roll Eyes

I don't on history and any TA. That is just an instrument to manipulate mind set of traders.. There is no such way that graphs can predict the mind of traders on when they will sell or buy. The only certain is bull run will come any moment from now. No history and TA but just believing on blockchain future.

Nailed it men. Being a believer on blockchain itself will assure the bull run come. I never believe too in graph analysis and expert? prediction.
Activity: 823
Merit: 104
June 06, 2018, 04:31:55 AM
I think investor crypto need some moment to be bull run, just wait and dont forget to save some btc. I think in this month they will be run.
Pages:
Jump to: