Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bull run of BTC start soon? - page 19. (Read 3235 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 2
MR06Q8ZM3194
June 06, 2018, 04:29:55 AM
I suppose that the history is going to repeat it self comparing previous year. Summer will be stable, flat with little ups and lows, autumn - may be rising trend but still not a bull run that everybody wants to witness and winter - repeat of 2017.  Roll Eyes

I don't on history and any TA. That is just an instrument to manipulate mind set of traders.. There is no such way that graphs can predict the mind of traders on when they will sell or buy. The only certain is bull run will come any moment from now. No history and TA but just believing on blockchain future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
AMA BCT
June 06, 2018, 04:26:07 AM
Yes i think bulls will be back in the market in june and august and then again we will see some correction and consolidation before the market goes parabolic in november and december, so basically it is all about holding tight at the moment, the holders will win, patience will pay off.
Periodically, the end of June 2017 is a rise in the price of coins and they continue to increase until the end of 2017. In my opinion this cycle is imminent, and by the end of June 2018 is the time of the boom. Pricing and pricing may increase to more than $ 20,000 by the end of 2018.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
June 06, 2018, 04:22:18 AM
I suppose that the history is going to repeat it self comparing previous year. Summer will be stable, flat with little ups and lows, autumn - may be rising trend but still not a bull run that everybody wants to witness and winter - repeat of 2017.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 04:19:55 AM
Bitcoin rally in price start when it start, nobody can really say of certainty that  the way price would start rising at a particular time
 Trader should be at alert to know when the upswing trend might have started!
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
June 06, 2018, 04:16:57 AM
This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?
It will only start when there is some very good news, but we must all believe and hope that it will happen soon.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 04:14:49 AM
Yes, many people think that the market will start to pick up in June because it has been going down for a long time, so we can hold our tokens for a while or buy them at very low prices. Some, I think there will be some harvest soon.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
June 06, 2018, 04:00:08 AM
This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?

If I could tell, I would be very-very rich right now. I am not sure where the speculation of bull run will start this June is coming from. For me, it will probably start near the end of 3rd quarter. The market needs new bloods who will pump fiat into the market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
June 06, 2018, 03:54:02 AM

Sure the Bull run will happen this year J une speculation was base on past experience, But I doubt if the price of BTC will hit $20,000 as several forces are against Bitcoin base on it value and concept, sure the battle will be won,no need to loos hope
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 03:33:50 AM
Bitcoin is likely to return to its track by the end of the year.  In the summer it is unlikely he will grow significantly!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 03:28:19 AM
No, too many market participants expect a soonish Bitcoin bull run. Expecting some more month of bear market before.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 03:18:17 AM

All predictions are forward-looking. But no one can know exactly what. Everyone hopes and awaits the resurgence as last year.
I'm sure starting this month for Bitcoin will improve its growth more rapidly to become a coin so strong that it can not be defeated. because with Bitcoin being constantly pursued by other coins and trying to tear down, Bitcoin will continue to increase its development to become a coin that is very reliable in the future.
Activity: 406
June 06, 2018, 03:12:48 AM
It's too early to judge what will happen to the bullish victory, because most of the time the bearish market wins, and at the moment I would suggest that the moment that we expect may come in the next day and we must be ready. I am sure that we must continue to keep and keep patience. This is the best option for our investments.more and have patience in waiting after all, we are aiming for what is  best on our investment.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
June 06, 2018, 03:06:38 AM
There is still no sign of bullrun this month of June just like what the crypto analysts predicted earlier and there is also another prediction about the upcoming "summer bull" that may start in July. Almost all of these predictions are going to fail because only time can tell when will bitcoin go on bullrun again. Last year's many all-time highs might not happen this year and instead bitcoin will continue to accumulate more.
Activity: 111
June 06, 2018, 02:51:00 AM
I think the sharks will overwhelm the BTC for the rest of the year. The falling market will attract more capital from investors, and at that time new sharks launch good news to drive the market high.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
June 06, 2018, 02:47:33 AM
I honestly don't expect a bull run just yet this year, might be too early. One thing we're kind of positive though is that it'll come by for the next halving season, happening in 2020. Just stock up for that, because at least by the next halving there's a reason for the market to breach the all-time highs.
Activity: 120
June 06, 2018, 02:43:29 AM

Another 2017-esque bull run wont happen again unless something majors happen to cryptocurrency space. We need government regulation, well-established company adoption, and proven value to solve real-world problems. But i believe it will initiate soon in the future (less than 4 years), if not in this year.
Activity: 476
June 06, 2018, 02:36:09 AM

I don't think it is going to be on June. The last consensus does not even reach half of our expectations. It's like a big surprise. We know there is good recovery but that is just it. But I still have high hopes by the end of the year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 10:37:17 PM
Yes in my prediction before end of this year,  the crypto market  will be all the times high again like last years.  Crypto market  actually will keep growing  because this market still small with  only  $350 Billion marketcap,  and we can compared with forex and stock  market  that has abillion dollar  of market  cap. I agree with many expert that predict the price of BTC will be going to $40K to $50K before end of this years.
Activity: 168
June 05, 2018, 10:29:21 PM

hopefully quickly nullified because the bull run will quickly return then from that I am sure with Bull a run BTC will start will be many people who invest and hold their coins to wait for bitcoin prices back and can benefit

Activity: 44
June 05, 2018, 09:30:21 PM
The bull run ain't this year , with the current situation of the market I don't see any bull run rather than only little retrace and the downtrend , we will have lot of ways to go for btc to settle for bull run.
Pages:
Jump to: