Pages:
Author

Topic: Will bull run of BTC start soon? - page 23. (Read 3235 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
May 29, 2018, 04:55:01 PM
I am waiting for this,like many others!For more than half a year the market is in the stage of a crustacean, but the same crustacean can not last forever,so everyone understands and finally waiting for happiness,which is here to begin, and zhdems that will not be easy growth, and the explosive growth
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
May 29, 2018, 04:49:57 PM
The bear did not wake up in winter sleep. Everyone's expectation is June, but every expectation is reversed this year. This should not be forgotten  Undecided ...
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
May 29, 2018, 04:45:37 PM
I have a feeling the price of BTC this year will likely be flat for most period of the year, the next BTC bull run is likely to coincide with the next BTC having which will take place in May, 2020. People need to have at least some BTC by then because it would be very expensive by then
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
May 29, 2018, 04:45:09 PM
This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?
Anyway, i think expect prediction hasn't been working so far, before consensus wasn't those expert that said btc and altcoin price will soar but reverse was the case, all they can do for now is just guess crypto can't be predicted but it can be well manipulated.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
May 29, 2018, 04:38:17 PM
I guess that's everyone's expectation. We say when every ascension has passed. But he goes back into a fix. Now it's impossible to know what will happen again, but what will be the end.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
May 29, 2018, 04:38:06 PM
we can expect positive moves thereafter once bitcoin cross 10 thousand dollars thereafter we can see bitcoin to touch all time high price
all hoping for the upcoming BITCOIN in the coming months, but will this happen, many predict that in June, August there will be a rise but will it happen?

the movement was to begin in the spring, now we are already the beginning of the summer and we are all waiting for a stable bullish trend
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 04:36:56 PM
we can expect positive moves thereafter once bitcoin cross 10 thousand dollars thereafter we can see bitcoin to touch all time high price
all hoping for the upcoming BITCOIN in the coming months, but will this happen, many predict that in June, August there will be a rise but will it happen?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 04:19:16 PM
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 29, 2018, 04:16:22 PM
It definitely will soon. I think this type of dump is just a preparing for entering of NASDAQ in crypto. At least they need a huge amount of BTC to hold in their wallets to start own crypto exchange. And it is clear that they are want buy this coins as low as possible. So just hodl you coins and BTFD. Follow Wall Street boys, and you will be good. Cheers
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
May 29, 2018, 04:01:21 PM
This year , upto now is not good for crypto investors. Value of the investment is far less than previous year. We saw last year BTC went pass 19k and now it is around 7-8k. Price of btc is fluctuating. Therefore alt price also not increasing. Every investors hope the recover of market soon. But it didn't happen yet. Some experts said that it will start on june. What do you think about this situation?

No one could actually predict the movement of bitcoin, since it is so volatile, what we can only do for now is to lessen the risks, and there are a lot of ways in which we can do it, first we need to do out own research, there will be FUDs and there will be facts, it will be up to the investor, which one to believe, then we couldndo technical analysis, in order to do averaging and also to figure out whether we'll be stuck on a bull trap or a bear trap, then we could also look for ways on how we can accumulate bitcoins, we can join campaigns, even altcoin campaigns and just convert the coins to btc, there will be more opportunities for us if we do this, but for now, as far as the price goes, I suggest to HODL, and if you see a good opportunity for you to exit, you may do so, but personally, I would wait until Mt.Gox had exhausted their bitcoins, and I think at that time, we'll see the true correction of the market.
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
May 29, 2018, 12:44:28 PM
So far there are no clear signs of bull run to begin so we have to wait a while until it will start to make slows moves. It's a great time to buy some altcoins and build a nice portofolio with alts that have a great chance to return a good profit back to you in the next year or years.
Activity: 364
May 29, 2018, 12:43:20 PM
In the near future this will not happen. Need some kind of positive news that would move the market from its place.

Im sure bitcoin will get the new bullish started in the mid-year, we already have the news last month right that im also optimists with that news.  Grin
it seems, people just care about bitcoin and don't care anymore about other alts
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
May 29, 2018, 12:38:37 PM

i am also so much depressed because of my loss in this market and i think this crypto market is not for weak muscles like me anyways i am still holding my portfolio and waiting for the market to hit again 800 billion and i will sell my tokens and say good by to crypto
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
May 29, 2018, 12:28:24 PM
I think that you should not rely on a bull run right now, I understand how you feel since I want to see the market growing again but I just do not see it, it does not make sense that after such a big bull run that we had another one will begin just some months after it, prepare yourself mentally to the possibility that we are not going to see many profits for the next year or for even a longer period of time.
Activity: 333
Merit: 13
May 29, 2018, 11:56:15 AM
In the near future this will not happen. Need some kind of positive news that would move the market from its place.
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
May 29, 2018, 11:54:59 AM
If you look closely at the bitcoin chart for the past years, you will see that the growth of the cue ball begins around the end of may - beginning of June . I think that this year is no exception and we will soon see growth that has not yet been in history ) .
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
May 29, 2018, 07:11:50 AM
Yeah bitcoin market price will going to raise higher soon where some countries had already adopted and regulated the exchange for bitcoin. Just like here in the Philippines where Coins.ph had already regulated and given the license to operate from the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. Aside from that Germany had gone adopted also and embracing the use of cryptocurrency in their country. So this could be a good news to all crypto lovers. And not only that because some of the celebrity has also acknowledging cryptocurrency. Therefore it is a matter of time that crypto market price could boom again in the next few months.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 07:05:22 AM
It has been a successive bear market in the past several weeks for btc where I think it is now on the adjustment period. As we can observed the market trend, everytime btc is on down trend, most of the altcoins were down mainly because btc is down. Despite of the bear market we had experience now, I believe that this will recover in the coming weeks to come for the bullish market. Therefore, take this opportunity to buy btc and hold it for it will rise during the expected bull market to happen soon.
Activity: 396
May 29, 2018, 06:21:10 AM
I think the bull market will take a long time to come. Because the market continues to fall, many investors have already panicked the cryptocurrency market! New investors are also starting to fear investment! This is a very bad phenomenon for the market!
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
May 28, 2018, 08:59:32 AM
Although I am optimistic about bitcoin's future, I am not sure when the bearish market will end.
It seems most people are not comfortable to get in cryptocurrency at current price.
The market is still testing its bottom.
Pages:
Jump to: