Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Cardano overthrow Ethereum? - page 2. (Read 5178 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
September 22, 2021, 01:43:57 PM
Many Altcoins want to overthrow Ethereum but so far no one has been able to outperform it in terms of marketcap and technology development because the fundamentals of Ethereum are already strong. Cardano still can't afford as long as etherum's popularity has always been the queen of crypto
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
September 19, 2021, 05:16:31 PM
lets see what cardano can possibly provide for the next few months to come More importantly how will devs be able to migrate from one chain to another Maybe support for eth chain and some other cross chains as well I think is easy to say to dominate this market in the next coming phase or the close things to come cross-chain will have to be an important factor so hopefully some will outshine ETH for a while but as of now ADA is just struggling while ETH is King
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 19, 2021, 03:11:00 PM
I thought that would not happen. ETH and Cardano are 2 coins that have a very large market cap. As Cardano grows, ETH will also grow. what's more when ETH 2.0 was launched and the price increased to $3.5k and the price remained stable despite the crash a few weeks ago. i Cardano will never be ahead of ETH or maybe in the future it will be reversed, even Cardano above. let's watch the development of the 2 top 10 coins casually.
Activity: 308
September 19, 2021, 11:00:35 AM
According to a study by Outlier Ventures, that compares  the development activity of leading projects over the last two one-year periods, Cardano  ranks the highest. Cardano signals as many as 702 average commits per month  (24% annual growth)  while Ethereum, at  447 CPM,  is  behind.

https://dailyhodl.com/2021/09/14/cardano-and-avalanche-show-explosive-growth-in-developer-activity-according-to-new-study/

I followed a similar website about the source code development of crypto projects, Cryptomiso.
Cardano has been a leader in daily commits for many years. But that is not enough, the important thing of a crypto project is to create the most favorable conditions for DAPPs to run smoothly on it. Cardano can provide a powerful toolkit and blockchain, but it's hard for them to create a suitable working environment for programmers because they create lingo similar to Ethereum.
If they allow programmers to program with traditional languages like Java, C, Python, it will be better than programmers learning to code from scratch.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
-ethernity cloud-
September 18, 2021, 03:36:48 AM
The community named it to be a much better version of ETH.
ADA is slowly building its momentum to be the best digital cash available summing up the scalability, high security, low transaction fees, interoperability and especially considering the backlash of ETH with current gas fees.
Also the creator strongly believes that cryptocurrency absolutely have to communicate one with another and most likely this will happen in the next 3-5 years and there are rumors of Cardano/Litecoin connection bridge.

Can we see a market cap bigger than Ehereums? At the actual price rates this means it should be around $12 per ADA.
Will it happen?

Well for me I dont think Cardano will overthrow Ethereum. We can look at the market now, ethereum is still the second best coins in the market and also after the London hard fork the price is increasing so significantly. in the mean time cardano doesn't show us the same movement of price.
Activity: 1895
Merit: 328
September 17, 2021, 05:02:39 PM
Cardano is a very good and promising token, I make Cardano my first priority altcoins because of its fast and profitable performance compared to other altcoins, I'm sure one day I can beat ethereum because the marketcap difference is not big, and it only costs $10 to beat ethereum and I'm sure it will only take about 2 more years.
i check thier market cap difference and etherium is close to 400b while cardano is only at 76b ,
how was that close ? and why it only need 10 usd to beat eth ? thats silly .
 you mean it will need times 10 or more of cardanos marketcap  and its price to be able to compete with eth but this could also take 10 years or more not 2 years . imho there are coins right now that is fast and more profitable than cardano but its up to you if you will stick on supporting the coin .
There is no doubt that Cardano is one of the best coin in crypto world and its community and team is also very active for their project use case is also very pleasant, but price difference is very open between these two.

Ethereum team is also recently doing some work for more adoption and bringing some better features for use case but keep one thing in mind nothing is impossible in this world because every thing is going to be changed even we are talking about this all, but we cannot stop change which can happen any time, so possibility is on for anything.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 17, 2021, 01:02:05 PM
After the successful hard fork, ADA worked on the mainnet and started supporting smart contracts. As of September 17, there have been more than 200 smart contracts launched on Cardano, but all of them are unusable. While ETH is struggling with transaction fees, but it seems not even BSC can topple ETH at the moment. ETH is an eternal monument that cannot be toppled.
I think ADA needs to work hard and a lot of time to catch up with ETH. and he will almost certainly not be able to topple ETH.
September 17, 2021, 11:16:23 AM
Both platforms allow smart contract deployment. Cardano is so new and doesn't have a real DAPPs yet, but Ethereum has thousands of different DAPPs and many DAAPs are used regularly by people in the DEFI and NFT fields...
Cardano comes later and has many technological advantages, but Ethereum itself is upgrading its source code to be better.
I think Ethereum will always be a monument that is hard to topple.
  Well I also believe that ethereum is bigger than Cardano base on the price and the feedback on the community I think Cardano cannot overthrow ethereum. Because ethereum is older than Cardano and ethereum gains a big trust from the community because it is proven and tested, Cardano is also an amazing coin but it needs a lot of time to overthrow ethereum.
Just use one hand to count the number of times Cardano amazes us while two hands and two feet cannot count the number of times ethereum amazes us, with such an angle, Cardano lost more than once, agree that this new implementation may be part of Cardano's acceleration but ethereum is not an emperor who just wastes time, dozens of complaints and the monitoring department will update this to the board of directors. A year is not a few times when Ethereum completely innovates while Cardano only seems to have the initiative this year

It's true, and we have to look at it. Ethereum is a monument, a shadow too big for projects to overcome. Cardano needs to accelerate to create products on this blockchain platform. Another thing is that Cardano is also creating jargon, just like Ethereum did before. That just makes their developers learn to program from scratch and spend more time creating DAPPs.
DAPPs and capitalization are not enough, more depth in the blockchain is needed.
Activity: 812
September 17, 2021, 11:12:06 AM
what we should be talking about is binance overthrowing ethereum, not cardano overthrowing ethereum. if you look at any comparison it seems that cardano has not been able to in any case. Binance which has a bigger market has not been able to overthrow ethereum. so this is a seemingly disproportionate speculation

Cardano can it even surpass LTC is my thinking for now in price, so forget about ETH or BNB. If ADA touches 10$ as well from current price it seems my investment grows thrice of it which is very cool and what more to expect it. Crossing ETH is like talking about 10 years ahead story which to me is long way ahead.

if it goes beyond LTC maybe cardano still has potential because cardano and LTC can be said to be able to compete. but if with ethereum I think it's not an accurate comparison if it has to be paired with cardano.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
September 17, 2021, 10:31:26 AM
Both platforms allow smart contract deployment. Cardano is so new and doesn't have a real DAPPs yet, but Ethereum has thousands of different DAPPs and many DAAPs are used regularly by people in the DEFI and NFT fields...
Cardano comes later and has many technological advantages, but Ethereum itself is upgrading its source code to be better.
  Well I also believe that ethereum is bigger than Cardano base on the price and the feedback on the community I think Cardano cannot overthrow ethereum. Because ethereum is older than Cardano and ethereum gains a big trust from the community because it is proven and tested, Cardano is also an amazing coin but it needs a lot of time to overthrow ethereum.
Just use one hand to count the number of times Cardano amazes us while two hands and two feet cannot count the number of times ethereum amazes us, with such an angle, Cardano lost more than once, agree that this new implementation may be part of Cardano's acceleration but ethereum is not an emperor who just wastes time, dozens of complaints and the monitoring department will update this to the board of directors. A year is not a few times when Ethereum completely innovates while Cardano only seems to have the initiative this year
copper member
Activity: 1414
Merit: 253
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 17, 2021, 10:17:22 AM
Cardano will not be able to overthrow Etherum in price but technologically I think it can, and even then it depends on the development of technology and community of Cardano. Because ETH is one of the Top 2 best cryptos that has never been defeated for the last 8 years, especially Etherum at the end of this year will update to ETH 2.0, is an upgrade to Ethereum on a number of levels. Its primary objective is to increase Ethereum's capacity for transactions, reduce fees and make the network more sustainable. To accomplish this, Ethereum will change its consensus mechanism from proof-of-work (PoW) to proof-of-stake (PoS).

ETH tech stack won't be surpassed by cardano, it's not all about the how advanced the technology is, but it's about how the technology solved many problems in the field. ETH network has been proven for many years used by many success coins, that means a lot of people still trust ETH.
And as you mentioned about ETH future plans in ETH 2.0, i think no chance for cardano to overthrow ethereum at any way
This is related to the adoption of both blockchains. ethereum is still going strong. but this market does not rule out the possibility for something new to become popular.
you can see solona, its popularity has attracted a lot of attention from investors. it's not much, but it's a good start. until we forget that ethereum still has the problem of very expensive gas costs.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
September 17, 2021, 10:00:29 AM
Cardano will not be able to overthrow Etherum in price but technologically I think it can, and even then it depends on the development of technology and community of Cardano. Because ETH is one of the Top 2 best cryptos that has never been defeated for the last 8 years, especially Etherum at the end of this year will update to ETH 2.0, is an upgrade to Ethereum on a number of levels. Its primary objective is to increase Ethereum's capacity for transactions, reduce fees and make the network more sustainable. To accomplish this, Ethereum will change its consensus mechanism from proof-of-work (PoW) to proof-of-stake (PoS).

ETH tech stack won't be surpassed by cardano, it's not all about the how advanced the technology is, but it's about how the technology solved many problems in the field. ETH network has been proven for many years used by many success coins, that means a lot of people still trust ETH.
And as you mentioned about ETH future plans in ETH 2.0, i think no chance for cardano to overthrow ethereum at any way
Activity: 588
September 17, 2021, 09:54:37 AM
MiF
Activity: 1344
Merit: 258
September 17, 2021, 07:23:24 AM
September 16, 2021, 12:38:01 PM
Activity: 798
September 16, 2021, 12:15:28 PM
I think Cardano's scientific approach will create a new Altcoin.
Cardano is a much more complete blockchain, now we can only look at the top of the aisberg but in the future I think it will provide a solid foundation for what is to come.
but the solid foundation of cardano is not as strong as ethereum in any way. such as market capitalization. Ethereum market cap is very strong in the crypto market. I see if Cardano has to really prepare everything carefully to be able to overthrow ethereum and still have to take a long time.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
September 15, 2021, 04:16:32 AM
Cardano is a very good and promising token, I make Cardano my first priority altcoins because of its fast and profitable performance compared to other altcoins, I'm sure one day I can beat ethereum because the marketcap difference is not big, and it only costs $10 to beat ethereum and I'm sure it will only take about 2 more years.

i check thier market cap difference and etherium is close to 400b while cardano is only at 76b ,
how was that close ? and why it only need 10 usd to beat eth ? thats silly .
 you mean it will need times 10 or more of cardanos marketcap  and its price to be able to compete with eth but this could also take 10 years or more not 2 years . imho there are coins right now that is fast and more profitable than cardano but its up to you if you will stick on supporting the coin .
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
September 14, 2021, 03:02:53 AM
copper member
Activity: 1260
Merit: 698
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 13, 2021, 11:48:03 PM
ADA is slowly building its momentum to be the best digital cash available summing up the scalability, high security, low transaction fees, interoperability and especially considering the backlash of ETH with current gas fees.
Also the creator strongly believes that cryptocurrency absolutely have to communicate one with another and most likely this will happen in the next 3-5 years and there are rumors of Cardano/Litecoin connection bridge.

Can we see a market cap bigger than Ehereums? At the actual price rates this means it should be around $12 per ADA.
Will it happen?

In the short term it looks impossible for  cardano to beat Ethereum in terms of price and features that ethereum Block chain provides because Ethereum is second biggest digital currency and almost 90% Alts, DEFIs and NFTs have been created on its network, its use case is very strong that no other network can match easily. Cardano has just launched its smart contract project and it will take years to build its customers base then its price may reach above 10$.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
September 13, 2021, 11:39:14 PM

Will it happen?
Will never in the next 3 years i think because cardano is indeed making way to growing this year but remember that ethereum is the most established and used altcoin this is even getting stronger as NFT is also engaging in ethereum platform.
ADA is good now but lets see in the next years if this momentum will continue or will go back down to what it started recently.
Pages:
Jump to: