Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Cardano overthrow Ethereum? - page 5. (Read 5178 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 102
August 16, 2021, 07:52:19 PM
Cardano achieved a remarkable improvement and now Cardano is in fourth place, two places to go with Ethereum at number two. Cardano has seen a positive boost after releasing smart contracts, but beating Ethereum is not easy. And I believe that Ethereum will still be in second place after Bitcoin and Cardano will not be able to overthrow Ethereum.
Activity: 658
Merit: 10
August 16, 2021, 02:18:08 PM
It is unlikely that Cardano will surpass etherium because the market demand for ethereum is higher than ADA.
ETH currently has the largest and highest capacity among similar protocols. In terms of technology and market capacity, it is difficult to catch up. Let's just compare it from BNB over time, the market value is increasing, of course it can't replace ethereum until now
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 16, 2021, 12:42:27 AM
-snip-
This two coin Cardano and ethereum is a good altcoin but there price is not too closed to be compaired to each other the market cap and their volume is really far from each other. Ethereum is very big compaired to cardano. So for me Cardano will never surpass the price of ethereum because from the start ethereum is the most valuable altcoin with amazing price.
it is clear that comparing these two coins is certainly very different, what you say is very true that from market capitalization alone it is very far different and for the possibility of getting close there may not be any ability. but it does not diminish the role of the cardano coin which is a good coin and is quite a target for altcoin fans. but if you compare it clearly can't be compared because ethereum has already mastered the altcoin market before others can grow. so don't dream too much that there will be altcoins that want to replace ethereum until now
Activity: 588
-ethernity cloud-
August 16, 2021, 12:18:46 AM
The community named it to be a much better version of ETH.
ADA is slowly building its momentum to be the best digital cash available summing up the scalability, high security, low transaction fees, interoperability and especially considering the backlash of ETH with current gas fees.
Also the creator strongly believes that cryptocurrency absolutely have to communicate one with another and most likely this will happen in the next 3-5 years and there are rumors of Cardano/Litecoin connection bridge.

Can we see a market cap bigger than Ehereums? At the actual price rates this means it should be around $12 per ADA.
Will it happen?

I dont think so, I think it will be hard for Cardano to beat Ethereum. Ethereum has a better version from Cardano and also still hold its position as second lead in cryptocurrency market. Although ADA is slowly building its momentum to be the best digital cash, I think Ethereum still win in many ways.
Activity: 62
Merit: 4
August 15, 2021, 06:57:04 PM
Maybe it will happen, the effect of expensive gas costs is also Ethereum's inhibition in market capitalization, so in the future ADA should have a price of around $10 already.
Activity: 1042
Merit: 103
August 15, 2021, 03:38:26 PM
The community named it to be a much better version of ETH.
ADA is slowly building its momentum to be the best digital cash available summing up the scalability, high security, low transaction fees, interoperability and especially considering the backlash of ETH with current gas fees.
Also the creator strongly believes that cryptocurrency absolutely have to communicate one with another and most likely this will happen in the next 3-5 years and there are rumors of Cardano/Litecoin connection bridge.

Can we see a market cap bigger than Ehereums? At the actual price rates this means it should be around $12 per ADA.
Will it happen?
This two coin Cardano and ethereum is a good altcoin but there price is not too closed to be compaired to each other the market cap and their volume is really far from each other. Ethereum is very big compaired to cardano. So for me Cardano will never surpass the price of ethereum because from the start ethereum is the most valuable altcoin with amazing price.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 447
August 15, 2021, 01:55:54 AM
For now cardano is in very interesting development even they are updating their network to the latest version for safer and easier use, and this will be a threat to ethreum which is currently leading all other altcoins, if indeed the price of cardano can compete with ethreum this is certainly very extraordinary because the price is very far away for now, and to put the ethreum position I think it takes time for cardano to develop.
well, cardano has a good development to date, and it looks like it's not 100% development yet. however, I'm not so sure that Cardano can beat ethereum. Well, for now, I haven't seen that, but I don't know in the future. maybe having some of these coins in our portfolio will not make us lose.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
August 14, 2021, 10:16:21 PM

Indeed. Market cap of Cardano and ETH are far from each other. Both are great coins but in order to defeat Ethereum, competitors need a huge number of developers and good projects that will work on their blockchain. But as we observe, ADA after many years still needs a lot of time to build the ecosystem and grow it to be strong. If ever it will try to replace ETH, Indeed, it will also kill itself. It is too impossible for Cardano(ADA) to overthrow Ethereum. Maybe Cardano will be famous in the future because it is doing great right now and it is so possible that the name ADA will also be famous and used as Ethereum and BNB in the future.

Market cap is not a sign of supremacy in crypto space. The real indicator to which attention should be paid is the number of followers of any crypto. Cardano has set the grandiose goal to  to reach an all time high of 1 billion followers by 2025.  If they succeeded in this endeavor the market cap of ADA will  automatically match that one relevant to ETH.

Looking at reality and also based on my own experience after many years of participating in this market, I fully believe that ETH is the king of altcoins and there will be no crypto to overthrow it.

But anyway ADA is still very good for the future, we need to be more clear with that. I don't want to competitively analyze each other when both ADA ETH are good profitable investments.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 108
August 14, 2021, 06:57:56 PM
We've been waiting for smart contracts for a few years now. I'm not sure what the initial road map was, but something is definitely wrong. And, dude, are you still asking for the overthrow? Even passing ethereum in marketcap rank for a few days is difficult.
Building a smart contract is not an easy thing, I remember when BNB was born which also did not immediately have a smart contract as expected, but it has now been realized to the fullest where smart contracts from BNB are already very well known, meaning that everything still takes time.
Activity: 700
August 14, 2021, 06:31:40 PM
it's unlikely to happen, because Ethereum is superior to Cardano, so that would make it impossible for Cardano to overthrow Ethereum at this time, because I think currently many investors trust to invest in Ethereum than Cardano, so it will be difficult for Cardano to overthrow Ethereum and we can't expect more from Cardano at this time.
cardano was great project ever, but its not proven yet as good smart contract platform if it released. since few years ago Cardano projected as great platform that give an alternative solution in network scalability. but don't forget abour ethereum developtment , they also update important feature to make ethereum still alive and compete with another platform included cardano.
Activity: 826
Merit: 100
August 14, 2021, 05:04:44 PM
it's unlikely to happen, because Ethereum is superior to Cardano, so that would make it impossible for Cardano to overthrow Ethereum at this time, because I think currently many investors trust to invest in Ethereum than Cardano, so it will be difficult for Cardano to overthrow Ethereum and we can't expect more from Cardano at this time.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
August 14, 2021, 02:40:56 AM
ADA is the 3rd in the marketcap rank. Just crazy even when the smart contract has not been launched publicly.  It may not really have a high price but it reallh had achieved its greatness even when the platform is not fully matured yet.

I think its still too early for the project, I stil can afford a handful of ADA to keep trading.  I would love to have another 10k of ADA to stake. But I have nothing left to invest
The predictions that I'm seeing with ADA is that it will go up to $5 with bitcoin reaching $100k.

Having 10k ADA means that you're likely to invest around $21,800 with its current price right now. Do it if you think that it's worth of your money.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
August 14, 2021, 02:28:43 AM
ADA is the 3rd in the marketcap rank. Just crazy even when the smart contract has not been launched publicly.  It may not really have a high price but it reallh had achieved its greatness even when the platform is not fully matured yet.

I think its still too early for the project, I stil can afford a handful of ADA to keep trading.  I would love to have another 10k of ADA to stake. But I have nothing left to invest
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
August 14, 2021, 12:03:36 AM
Subversion comes from the ADA here is what its competition in all respects. I find that after many years ADA still needs a lot of time to build the ecosystem and grow it to be strong.
And now we are also starting to see ADA trying to build, but anyway trying to replace ETH will kill itself Smiley
Indeed. Market cap of Cardano and ETH are far from each other. Both are great coins but in order to defeat Ethereum, competitors need a huge number of developers and good projects that will work on their blockchain. But as we observe, ADA after many years still needs a lot of time to build the ecosystem and grow it to be strong. If ever it will try to replace ETH, Indeed, it will also kill itself. It is too impossible for Cardano(ADA) to overthrow Ethereum. Maybe Cardano will be famous in the future because it is doing great right now and it is so possible that the name ADA will also be famous and used as Ethereum and BNB in the future.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 259
August 13, 2021, 10:54:28 PM
Subversion comes from the ADA here is what its competition in all respects. I find that after many years ADA still needs a lot of time to build the ecosystem and grow it to be strong.
And now we are also starting to see ADA trying to build, but anyway trying to replace ETH will kill itself Smiley
Activity: 296
Merit: 1
August 13, 2021, 07:03:16 PM
I don't think that Cardano can overthrow Ethereum, because the demand for ethereum is higher than cardano's. The highest record has been set by investors giving great performances although the BNB currency has risen in value investors have not chosen this currency as the best and alternative method of ethereum Altcoin. Ethereum is giving users a lot of good opportunities and various platforms are adding to this currency.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
August 13, 2021, 12:17:09 PM
The two projects co-developing DAAPs with two different programming languages compete strangely.
Cardano comes later and has the advantage of blockchain-building experience from previous projects. But they will never take Solidity developers on Ethereum because they will not learn a new complex programming language Haskell on Cardano.
It is clear that the number of programmers on Ethereum far exceeds that of Cardano.
Ethereum is upgrading its blockchain to be better.
We need more time to see which projects create more value. I think every project has its own beauty.
Activity: 364
August 13, 2021, 11:51:21 AM
There is still a huge difference in distance.  But ADA has made significant progress, it has recaptured the top 3 today, approximately 50% growth in a week is very good as its major network improvements are about to start when there is a good fit  but to surpass Ethereum is not likely, perhaps the long run will consider the level more feasible.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
August 13, 2021, 11:35:46 AM
That's not impossible, if the Ethereum did not fixed its issue it might happen. We all know that if the price of Ethereum rises or the chain is crowded we all know how ridiculous the price gets. It is only one of the things the Ethereum needs to fix but it's really not impossible that Ethereum can be overthrow by other coins.
I just see a high percentage that they will completely overcome the cost of the network as well as the time to transfer the tokens, recent hard fork in london and a few plans with updated codes that i don't remember the names of but claim their progress is going to reduce competition from other projects. Even in case this plan is postponed and canceled, Cardano cannot take away the users here, quite a lot of stronger projects will take over these important folders, the small ant won't be able to cause too much pain and death
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
August 13, 2021, 11:27:40 AM
One attribute I like about Cardano is that the team are relentless and have this strong desire to make sure they offer something good to users and investors, even though it can be perceived they are slow. But it is also good to point out that, Ethereum team are more active than Cardano team, they know what they are doing and with the number of projects on Ethereum blockchain, the blockchain is still strong, but same can't be said of Cardano since there haven't been much projects leveraging their blockchain. Also, currently, it is looking more like overtaking Binance if one check the data on coinmarketcap, and with their proposed smart contracts coming online, Cardano might end up taking the third spot on coinmarketcap. Lastly, $12 per ADA coin looks too much to expect but I would say a more or less $5 with respect to the current price and if the bull run continues.
Pages:
Jump to: