Pages:
Author

Topic: will Chinese new holidays affect bitcoin price? - page 2. (Read 718 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 11
I think  the market partly depends on China but now holidays finished. Community are waiting for the growth of the market, but I think it will be after summit G20 17-19 march of 2018.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 147
There were many reasons why bitcoin was losing and gaining a price. Stop thinking with stereotypes, the market will work contrary to your expectations. Cryptomarket prices vary depending on the events associated with cryptomarket, not because there are some holidays somewhere.
Activity: 224
t is possible that the New Year holidays in China do influence the course of battlekon before their offensive. We see that during the holidays and immediately after them, that is, after February 16, bitkoyn gets quite good value, and now its price, according to CoinMarketCap.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
There are many countries involved in cryptocurrency market, if Chineese holidays affect it, then Christmas and Easter holidays should also do. But we did not see it at practice.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
yes the Chinese New Year, apparently does not really matter. Someone gradually reduces the price of all crypto-currencies, withdrawing assets from it.
Enough of panic. Compare the market capitalization of the current year and last year. Let's see what happens in a year. Soon everyone will shout that the crypto currency market has exceeded $ 1 trillion.
Activity: 770
Merit: 106
Yes, something is delayed, only units are recovering. . Today, the truth is another sign of reversal found. Some currencies have updated the bottom, some have not reached. This is a good signal.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Chinese new year holidays are completed but still bitcoin prices are down we cant completely relay on particular news market react for every FUD news so bitcoin prices are crashing
yes the Chinese New Year, apparently does not really matter. Someone gradually reduces the price of all crypto-currencies, withdrawing assets from it.
Activity: 322
It seems that it really affects, now another turn of the fall, and if there is not a hiccup of the previous bottom, this is a good signal, for the bullish trend.
Activity: 266
Who knows? Whats going on? What happend with market?? I think all holidays were end but situation still bad! What to wait?

Well if you look at the news for cryptocurrency a lot of things to be consider and the biggest thing is that one of the whales sold his holdings of $400million, so i think this is the reason why the market are keep on falling. But again, this is just temporary I still believe cryptocurrency will bounce again specially with bitcoin.

By selling $400illion worth in altcoin can make huge dump and people dont want its happen.
Though bitcoin which has very huge marketcap can be dumping very sharply and can you imagine if this happen to altcoin which has less marketcap? Very bad thing would happen.
Activity: 140
As of today, it can be seen that the impact of the Chinese New Year is not significant, the currency price has not risen sharply, and it is still going down.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
slightly influential but not very significant, which makes bitcoin down or weakened, it comes from the current issue in social media, that bitcoin is a fraud all that is just a game of the losers
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I think its affected like we all could see on Chinese New Year!
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
The fact that the Chinese New Year affects Bitcoin rates as well as altcoins is undeniable. Because China currently has the most significant number of cryptos in the world. On the occasion of such events they will sell cryptos to cash to spend on Chinese New Year, so the exchange rate of the entire market decline is easy to see.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
I think chinese holidays do not have a big effect on bitcoin, the holidays have ended bitcoin prices are still bi stable level and there are still many investors who join. Thanks
Activity: 173
Merit: 50
I dont think so because BTC is bigger than something that can be affected by a holiday.
Activity: 224
I think that this Chinese holiday does not have a big impact on Bitcoin's price. I see that bitcoin prices are still stable.
Activity: 910
Merit: 263
Who knows? Whats going on? What happend with market?? I think all holidays were end but situation still bad! What to wait?

Well if you look at the news for cryptocurrency a lot of things to be consider and the biggest thing is that one of the whales sold his holdings of $400million, so i think this is the reason why the market are keep on falling. But again, this is just temporary I still believe cryptocurrency will bounce again specially with bitcoin.
Now the situation of the past years repeats itself. Previously, the market also fell down. And at the end of March, growth began. I think it depends in part on China. We are waiting for the growth of the market.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

Oh well, the question is what to expect if you couldn be sure then if there was no risk, so just keep working as before, all that bad now - when it will be okay, so expect a return to the old schedule, I think you can answer.
Pages:
Jump to: