Pages:
Author

Topic: will Chinese new holidays affect bitcoin price? - page 4. (Read 718 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 106
Yes, this kind of situation happening is look like from the last year so chinese investors has a big impact on cryptocurrency market, but as of now prices are still not moving forward and there's even price decrease from time to time so i think this time the market of crypto become larger and shares of chinese investors become a bit smaller compared last year and with that we can assume that their impact become lesser as well.
that is,last year at the same time, there was the same hard fall. Growth as far as I remember last year, on some began in the fall. The air went still later the cue ball into growth. After the problems with the crypto seals
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I'd go with a probably, who knows those Chinese people...
Activity: 26
Bagaimana China Bisa Mempengaruhi Harga Bitcoin - Pada 9 Februari, 2017, harga Bitcoin telah anjlok lebih dari 9%. Penurunan terjadi setelah periode pertumbuhan, dimana nilai Bitcoin telah meningkat selama lebih dari satu tahun, dari sekitar $ 230 menjadi $ 1000.

Pertumbuhan sebelumnya dan yang utama penurunan terbaru terjadi akibat sentimen pasar yang disebabkan oleh berita dari China. Huobi dan OKCoin, dua bursa cryptocurrency terbesar di negara itu, telah mengumumkan bahwa mereka menghentikan semua penarikan bitcoin dan litecoin selama satu bulan. Jeda diperlukan bagi perusahaan untuk menerapkan pembaruan perangkat lunak. Mereka akan sesuai dengan peraturan AML yang baru, peraturan ini baru dikeluarkan oleh Bank Rakyat China (PBoC). Ini bukan peristiwa pasar pertama yang disebabkan oleh berita yang datang dari Republik Rakyat Cina. Inilah hubungan antara bitcoin dengan China:
Activity: 1638
Merit: 457
The Lunar New Year has passed a week ago and bitcoin prices have started to improve in recent times, but now there is a decline and not just bitcoin but altcoin is also experiencing a drastic decline may be another factor behind this altcoin price decline.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 507
Huh I have been trading with bitcoin since last 8 months, I'm thinking that chinese new year may affect bitcoin price because lots of people of china will be on holidays tell me your thoughts?
I think crypto community grow to much and holidays in any country could not influence on BTC price
But remember that China is in the first third when we talk about amount of users, we could just follow past trends but we won't be sure in 100% ever.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1815
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
which affects the price of bitcoin not just china alone, but many parties are involved.
Chinese New Year May be only a small effect of declining Bitcoin prices.
before and after the Chinese new year if I see bitcoin no change that is so mean in price and more. It could be said this does not matter at all.
Yes, I also believe now that it was not necessary to link these 2 events as the rise and fall of bitcoin and the Chinese New Year. Yes fall now there are but I think you need to look for the cause in another.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
it seems that it really affects, now another turn of the fall, and if there is not a hiccup of the previous bottom, this is a good signal, for the bullish trend.

Chinese holiday was totally affect to the movement of all crypto currencies, but after increasing up it was fall down immediately. However I think Chinese New year had no large impact to the digital society because banning of crypto in their country was not yet eliminate.
I wish one day bitcoin and other cryptos we're accepted again by Chinese country to increase more again their price.
Activity: 126
You're absolutely right, but it's temporary, do not worry
Activity: 399
Merit: 2
Huh I have been trading with bitcoin since last 8 months, I'm thinking that chinese new year may affect bitcoin price because lots of people of china will be on holidays tell me your thoughts?

I don't think if that will affect the price of BTC, looking at last year graph it was normalize but Although it was waving because BTC price aren't always stable.
it seems that it really affects, now another turn of the fall, and if there is not a hiccup of the previous bottom, this is a good signal, for the bullish trend.
Activity: 581
Merit: 108
Most of the times holidays mean spending your savings and in relation to the Chinese new holidays or new year I think the market has remained unchanged and knowing the Chinese to be among the biggest investors I dont think we are going to have a negative impact from this holiday probably when they are back their presence will be felt.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Chinese holiday can not affect the price of BTC. It was influenced by the bans that were recently carried out in a number of Asian countries.
Activity: 84
Merit: 4
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
The Chinese New Year is over, growth was observed at the beginning, now there is no high growth, there is even a slight drop. It seems to me nothing depends on the New Year.

Well, that was obvious the New Year (especially Chineese) won't influence on any price. Why should it?  Sad
Activity: 336
I think crypto community grow to much and holidays in any country could not influence on BTC price
Activity: 112
The Chinese New Year is over, growth was observed at the beginning, now there is no high growth, there is even a slight drop. It seems to me nothing depends on the New Year.
Activity: 237
Merit: 1
before and after the Chinese new year if I see bitcoin no change that is so mean in price and more. It could be said this does not matter at all.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I think that now there is an inca of great uncles with tight wallets. And all the news about the holidays and so on is just an attempt to explain the market movement. Now we are watching wave C. It will end and we will go into growth
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
I think there will be no impact, after all, it has been very few people involved, most of them are from other countries. Digital money grows long in a free country.
I think it will affect the new investors in this market because they have not had a good psychology and have not experienced many fluctuations of the market. But for investors who have long been involved in the market, the bad news from China is so familiar, as Lunar New Year in Asia no longer affects the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1
yes i think it will be influential, as will sell coin they have to celebrate chinese new year Grin
Pages:
Jump to: