Pages:
Author

Topic: will Chinese new holidays affect bitcoin price? - page 6. (Read 718 times)

Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
I think this Chinese holiday does not have a big impact on the price of Bitcoin I see bitcoin prices are still as stable as yesterday
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
How can current events affect bitcoin price, anyway? If bitcoin will go up or down in Chinese holidays it is clearly coincidental and there is no meaning behind it.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
i dont think chinese new year is that much huge event that will cause price to spike and we already know chinese government has banned ico and crypto usage so it will not affect anything but this year will be usage as many countries are taking btc as consideration and forming regulation for cryptocurrency as it will obviously grow in price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
As we can see price has just started to grow, the market has again deceived all and went in the wrong direction. Keep the bitcoin
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Hopefully, after the Chinese new year will make the price of the bitcoin climb back along with all the altcoin that there's been a long time since the price of coins down and nearly a few.
Activity: 113
Merit: 2
Huh I have been trading with bitcoin since last 8 months, I'm thinking that chinese new year may affect bitcoin price because lots of people of china will be on holidays tell me your thoughts?
Chinese new year already affected bitcoin price in the past couple of weeks, mate. Today is the second day of new year in Chinese calendar. Market will recover in near future.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Well, as we see the Chinese new year has had a positive impact on bitcoin
Activity: 616
Merit: 167
I doubt it will affect the price downwards at the very least. I mean, if you're on holidays over the new year, you probably aren't selling. You also aren't buying, so will likely mean the price will stay sideways unless something significant happens that impacts other markets outside of china.
Activity: 136
up to this point doesn't seem to be any effect of the price of the coins because of the Chinese new year. the price of the bitcoin fixed up and down slowly, perhaps if you want to ride more and can wait a few months.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
I agree that the "Chinese New Year" is an important moment for the entire crypto-currency market. Now it is very important for Bitcoin to gain a foothold above the $ 10,000 mark in order to continue the growth.
I just can not understand What is the humidity of the Chinese New Year for the world crypto currency? In what connection I can not understand. Perhaps the demand for crypto currency, including Bitcoin has a greater degree of importance than Chinese holidays.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I agree that the "Chinese New Year" is an important moment for the entire crypto-currency market. Now it is very important for Bitcoin to gain a foothold above the $ 10,000 mark in order to continue the growth.
Activity: 98
I think Chinese lunar new year could affect bitcoin price because people will buy and hold them instead of sell them for money
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
We can easily compare this year's movement of the price with previous years' charts. It is obvious that this holiday will not affect the price as much as it happened a month ago.
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
I think everyday or whatever holidays come affect the bitcoin price according to its flactuations.Rise and fall we need to be patience in what happen in our investment now waiting for recovery and keep on holding until it was back.
Activity: 196
Spokkz ICO
Lots of people are thinking about it and more afraid of it.
Activity: 98
I don't think so it will affect the price of the bitcoin.
Activity: 112
Maybe a little bit,because as we know, in the past weeks the bitcoin becomes weaker crushing to about 7,000$ in the market but before the Chinese new year the price elevated again and now it reaches 10,000$ and up..
Activity: 238
Merit: 7
yes it will affect the price as many Chinese will be going on holiday and probably they will pull out their money, but worry not the bitcoin price will be stable again. There is a dip in bitcoin price whenever a holiday is ahead. When bitcoin price falls just have the patience for the market to recover.
Activity: 184
it seems that it will not affect the price of bitcoin because I see that today there is a rise in bitcoin prices and hopefully it will continue to happen.
Activity: 92
Maybe in a big day sepet this is the increase in and also there we should be more careful in the digital world, crypto and the trading, let's see, I'm not proud of this positive growth.
Pages:
Jump to: