Pages:
Author

Topic: Will constantinople rise ETHEREUM price? - page 2. (Read 998 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
December 23, 2018, 11:34:38 AM
It seems to me that today many people already feel that very pleasant moment when the project begins to have growth, because today, provided that the market is still coming to life, then we can say that people are already starting to be late with investing.
Activity: 392
December 23, 2018, 11:31:13 AM
ETH made a big turn from a strong price drop to a good and stable daily growth. I thought we were at the bottom when the price of ETH was 90$. Now for the last day the price of ETH rose by another 16% - this is a good trend ETH = 130$
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 10:15:22 AM
Ethereum I think it will continue to increase and is always accompanied by Bitcoin. Because what I see is that ethereum prices are increasing, of course the other altcoins will definitely increase too. So I really believe ethereum will be used to improve.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
December 23, 2018, 10:13:11 AM
Yes, it will make a positive effect on the price of Ethereum because a lot of investors buy and hold it till this new fork. Every investor who wants to participate in this fork will require ETH in his portfolio before that happen and it will create a huge demand for ethereum.
Activity: 392
December 23, 2018, 09:27:27 AM
In such a market, if the update solves most of the problems, then the adequate price is $ 400-500. And already in the growing market, the price can rise to $ 1000. Greater leap in price can be given only by the introduction of smart contracts, which have the ability to return funds to investors.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
December 23, 2018, 03:09:14 AM
When the Ethereum is switched to Pos, the actual price will increase.But the update in February will cause a significant increase.The important thing is to start the bull era.
Everything will be better.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
December 23, 2018, 03:02:26 AM
I think this great upcoming update on the ethereum blockchain will help to rise the price of ether. for me, I think ethereum has a real world usage and for that matter the current price is not the right price for a coin like ether.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
December 22, 2018, 12:51:43 PM
it could be, as long as waiting for the increase of ethereum, because all altcoins at this time (other than Ripple) experience very bad decadence, because ethereum also experiences the same thing.
In one word it's no reason to grow for ETH with this hardfork. If BTC will up then ETH will up also without any hardfork. But fundamentally this patch allow making one step to PoS and as result to make ETH more interesting for investors
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
December 22, 2018, 12:44:39 PM
I don't think it will have a big impact. unless the price of bitcoin also increases, it might be different. the first thing to do, to be able to raise ethereum prices is that the market must recover first. new ethereum prices will increase despite constantinople succeeding or not.
Activity: 161
Merit: 1
December 22, 2018, 12:28:05 PM
it could be, as long as waiting for the increase of ethereum, because all altcoins at this time (other than Ripple) experience very bad decadence, because ethereum also experiences the same thing.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
December 22, 2018, 12:19:07 PM
It is difficult to answer your question, because anything can happen. But we will try to figure out a little what can happen. And so the approaching event on the Etherium tells us that Constantinople is an update of the Etherium platform, which means it should be an improvement. Accordingly, against the background of this, the growth of ETH will definitely have to occur. The question is more when it happens, before this event or after? Also, against the background of this event a price collapse may have occurred, there was already information about putting a large amount of ETH on the exchange, the question is why this was done. In any case, I believe that updating the Etherium network will only benefit, but time will tell.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
December 22, 2018, 12:04:39 PM
I have been into cryptocurrency for a while but still market price prediction is really hard to predict correctly. As you can see even if many will agreed to the speculations for the crypto but still fails. This is why if you will gone to predict mind your own research and do not ask for some users that might lead you to wrong predictions. In this case ETH has back down so it will have some hard time to recover.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 22, 2018, 12:02:32 PM
What do you think?
I hope the price will rise again through the update, but that is just a hope and i am unsure if this will happen. Either way, i have taken precautions and am curious to see if anything changes in price.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
December 22, 2018, 10:43:45 AM
I think yes. We also need a higher price for bitcoin in my opinion and after we can have a higher price for ETH in fiat. Until then i will get more ETH and waiting for at least 250$ in price and that will be a nice profit of almost 150%.
Activity: 644
December 22, 2018, 10:38:50 AM
Of course yes. Now Ethereum is very much unreasonably dropped in price. This is an asset with great potential and if we talk about a local price increase, then yes, the closer the hard forks, the higher the price. But you have to be careful, after hard forks the prices usually fall and, of course, much will depend on the behavior of the Bitcoin price, unfortunately.
Activity: 560
December 22, 2018, 10:32:11 AM
Technology and news is not work now, especially if there is a bear market, the most important thing is to maintain a bullish trend, then Yes.
Of course, a large influx of investments can play a good role in cryptocurrency pricing. If specifically we are talking about ethereum and if scaling will attract more investors, despite the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, the ethereum will rise up unequivocally.
and yet the ethereum for the last week showed a 10% growth, which by today's standards is a very good indicator. Let's hope that this figure will continue in the future.
Activity: 448
December 22, 2018, 10:24:36 AM
Everyone is waiting for growth, but there will be a fall, everything is as usual! But in the long run, the price should grow and will do so. We will wait and see what happens next.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 22, 2018, 10:11:51 AM
We can see a short-term increase in the price of ethereum, but unless the bitcoin increases, the ethereum price rise should not be expected much. Market conditions are very important.

I also think that in spite of the fact that there will be an update on Ethereum, if the market does not go up, the price will not rise too much. Maybe 30 percent is possible
copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 4
December 22, 2018, 08:40:33 AM
Yes, of course, it will affect the price, Ethereum will grow - I am sure of that. A strong increase in price possible overnight in the near future, now ETH need to be stored and purchased more IMO.
Activity: 602
December 22, 2018, 08:02:34 AM
Technology and news is not work now, especially if there is a bear market, the most important thing is to maintain a bullish trend, then Yes.
Of course, a large influx of investments can play a good role in cryptocurrency pricing. If specifically we are talking about ethereum and if scaling will attract more investors, despite the poor state of the cryptocurrency market, the ethereum will rise up unequivocally.
Pages:
Jump to: