Pages:
Author

Topic: Will constantinople rise ETHEREUM price? - page 4. (Read 998 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 17, 2018, 01:45:15 PM
In my opinion, Constantinople fork will have a limited impact on the rise of the Ethereum. The overall state of the cryptocurrency market has a much greater impact. If Bitcoin continues to decline, then, even in the case of Constantinople fork, Ether will follow Bitcoin down.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
December 17, 2018, 01:34:53 PM
Ethereum1x and Ethereum 2.0 will come after constantinople. I think that is what we should think of rather than the short term effect on ETH pice of the hardfork.
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
December 17, 2018, 12:27:46 PM
constantinople will bring an improvement to the blockchain and i think this good news will certainly help to raise the price of eth
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 12:27:19 PM
all altcoins have their heyday, like the current Ethereum game, Ethereum replaces the second seat after Bitcoin. but at this moment Ethereum will come back, nobody knows.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
December 17, 2018, 11:54:20 AM
There is a possibility that there will be an increase in price (maybe temporarily). What is more important here is what will happen to the platform after the hardfork. From what I read, it will lead the way to solving scalability issues so that is something positive and one to look forward to.
Activity: 185
Merit: 2
December 17, 2018, 11:50:03 AM
Definitely hard to say, because we saw how hardfork Bitcoin behaved and I think everyone remembers how the last time jumped ethereum after running its fork.  Hopefully this will create a positive effect!
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
December 17, 2018, 11:47:25 AM
I'm not so sure it will immediately raise the price.
The market conditions just don't support it.
If anything, if the price doesn't rise then it could crash more as people lose hope.

But, the fork itself is a great step for Eth.
It will set the stage for many of the important developments that need to happen for it to be competitive with the newer smart contract platforms.
I see this as another strong sign that eth is here to stay and is still the industry leader.
this makes me very hopeful for eth future.
Combined with the years of experience and market penetration it has, eth will eventually reclaim its position.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
December 17, 2018, 11:41:33 AM
What do you think?
The idea behind proof of stake is that miners could always go higher or lower depending on difficulty, even at one dollar per ethereum the miners could still profit if the difficulty is low enough, however when staking is the subject the more you have it the more you will stake it and make money, hence if you have 100 ethereums you will stake more compared to 1 ethereum.

It means there suppose to be more people who will have ethereum and hold it on their own wallets and stake it constantly 7/24 which would make two great potentials for ethereum.

Firstly, it would mean there will be a lot of wallets staking the coin helping the transactions which could potentially drop the fee for transactions which was already low, plus it would also create a lack of sellers because people will want to keep it on their wallet and not constantly sell or trade it. I believe it will have a better future with this, maybe not right away but long term.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 251
December 17, 2018, 11:27:36 AM
For now it will probably stay at $ 85 - 100 because this situation cannot be predicted whether it will go up or down. But for the time being I think ethereum will survive or experience ups and downs. But do not know if at the beginning of the year will be increased.
I'm not sure the price will stay at 85 dollars until this end, it could happen there is still a decline until January early next year. If the price goes to 100 dollars means there are signs to continue to rise
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
December 17, 2018, 09:23:09 AM
For now it will probably stay at $ 85 - 100 because this situation cannot be predicted whether it will go up or down. But for the time being I think ethereum will survive or experience ups and downs. But do not know if at the beginning of the year will be increased.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 17, 2018, 09:19:39 AM
many are waiting for this moment and this event will be a good reason for the price increase for speculative purposes. But the main trigger for the growth of the price of etherium should be the massive demand for participation in STO
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
December 17, 2018, 09:01:52 AM
Do not think so. Too many scum (and legit) ICO's fund are still in Ethereum ecosystem and barely owners are planning to stay inside. But main reason is that Ethereum did not fix the scaling problem.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
December 17, 2018, 08:56:18 AM
What do you think?

This is completely possible. However, the Ethereum update alone is not enough. Market data should also show an improvement. Bitcoin affects the price of many cryptocurrencies. We all know that. But there is a similar situation in Ethereum. There are tens of tokens with Ethereum.
Activity: 62
December 17, 2018, 08:41:11 AM

Its not the ICOs that make ETH dumped down, its jut that all altcoins depend to BTC and BTC has drop terribly. Its contagious that if its price goes down everybody who wants to safeguard their money will also move to stablecoins. If we all believe ICOs keep the price down then there wouldn't be people investing on projects but there are. These projects are important for the adoption, its what's going to make prices goes up as well.
It is definitely the ICO-s though. EOS sold millions of ethers, of course this hugely influenced the market.
You might claim that the volumes are much higher, but most of the volume is bots. So EOS dumping was completely impossible to reverse by any buying pressure.
And many ICOs haven't even started dumping their ethers.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
December 17, 2018, 08:39:26 AM

Its not the ICOs that make ETH dumped down, its jut that all altcoins depend to BTC and BTC has drop terribly. Its contagious that if its price goes down everybody who wants to safeguard their money will also move to stablecoins. If we all believe ICOs keep the price down then there wouldn't be people investing on projects but there are. These projects are important for the adoption, its what's going to make prices goes up as well.
Activity: 238
December 17, 2018, 08:26:48 AM
It will be a HUGE development, it's largely bullish and it certainly won't crash the price.
The problem is that the hype nowadays is nonexistent, so not many people will hear about it and act accordingly.
But I do hope that it will bring back some of the people who couldn't endure a bear market.
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
December 17, 2018, 08:21:55 AM
Prices of Ethereum and altcoin depend on bitcoin. Ethereum's price will not be able to go up if Bitcoin prices continue to plummet, and I think this upgrade will not have a significant impact on the price of ETH....
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
December 17, 2018, 08:16:01 AM
What do you think?
This is difficult to predict as we are still in the bear market.
I think that possibility exists, but i would not count on it.
The market reacts totally unpredictably and therefore just wait and see what will happen.
I am reminded of my friend's words that a cryptocurrency will increase when people are discouraged but that is true or not I lack trust.
in this position everyone might be confused predicting the movement of cryptocoin
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 07:44:46 AM
What do you think?
This is difficult to predict as we are still in the bear market.
I think that possibility exists, but i would not count on it.
The market reacts totally unpredictably and therefore just wait and see what will happen.
Activity: 420
December 17, 2018, 07:28:57 AM
Price must go up, because mining rewards will be decreased.
If its not happen miners go to mine other ethash coins.
Pages:
Jump to: