Pages:
Author

Topic: Will constantinople rise ETHEREUM price? - page 5. (Read 998 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
December 17, 2018, 07:26:00 AM
i don't think so.
as the other user said Ethereum price depends on ICOs and their success. the main reason it got pumped last year was because of hundreds of scam ICOs abut they no longer can keep on like this. ICOs are dead now and no matter what you change about ethereum it still remains a smart contract aka ICO platform and without them it is nothing..
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
December 17, 2018, 07:18:52 AM
What do you think?

Constantinople could help reverse the downward trend. Improving functionality will in the short-term keep users on the network, rather than moving onto rival platforms. Laying the foundations for major updates, the Caspar protocol, as well as scalability infrastructure, will show the community Ethereum is improving and addressing current pain points.
https://cryptobriefing.com/constantinople-ethereum-update-ether-price/

I strongly believe that this project will give a new life to Ethereum.
Activity: 639
Merit: 18
December 17, 2018, 07:08:13 AM
In my opinion. the price of Ethereum will rise again. I am sure if at the beginning of the year ETH prices will rise again and market conditions will stabilize again. we must be optimistic.
Activity: 618
Merit: 21
December 17, 2018, 07:01:12 AM
Constantinople fork will decrease reward for miners from 3 to 2 Ethers. It will decrease coin supply, inflation and deflate Ethereum price. But the biggest influence on it will give ICO market. If stagnation will continue, then there will no increase in price.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 17, 2018, 06:53:07 AM
Who can know? it can be or it cannot be.

Just let the event decide on itself and let's just stay and see what's going to be the effect of it.
Activity: 742
Merit: 19
December 17, 2018, 06:49:05 AM
Ethereum price has dumped much recently. The ICOs are one of the big reason. Because most ICO projects are based with Ethereum smart contract and they are cashout Ethereum. Most ICOs are a scam and not giving enough return on investment to investors right now. Most people not going to invest in ICO projects. I personally believe Ethereum price will raise in the future.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 15, 2018, 12:13:18 PM
What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: