Pages:
Author

Topic: Will crypto solve socioeconomic problems? - page 9. (Read 4304 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
September 30, 2018, 12:38:54 PM
One of the goals of crypto is to solve the socioeconomic problems of our society and harness the status of the economy. Crypto enhances the payment methods of businesses and create more jobs for the people which raises the socioeconomic status.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 12:29:12 PM
If everyone around the world gets into cryptocurrency, do you think it will even help in solving or lessen socioeconomic problems? Can it be used to buy goods from other countries? It is fair to say that crypto will help a lot of people but what will it do to one's country? Will it help improve a country's economy?
Of course it will. When we buy something from other country, it is called import. Import is one of economical system of a country to build and develop. It affects to money circulation of countries, and of course it will help lessen the socioeconomic problem. The first and the most important one to make it happen is legalized bitcoin ass the currency to make every payment easy.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
September 29, 2018, 12:48:56 PM
I think cryptos can somehow lessen socio-economic problem in a way that it can help people with their financial problems as another source of income. In this way, people will somehow improve their financial status that may help in improving a country's economic problem.

Actually, there is little to confirm that point

There are at least two reasons or factors why that might not be the case. In fact, crypto may increase societal tensions and conflicts, not alleviate or diminish them. First of all, as a purely speculative asset, crypto is a zero sum game mostly, so someone winning is someone else losing. I don't know how it can "lessen socio-economic problem" if only some win while most lose, which seems to be the case in crypto. Further, given the number of hacks as well as scams and consequently the amount of money lost in the field, I can't fathom how this can help society at large. Note that I don't deny that for some crypto is a very profitable business, but these profits come at the expense of someone else, and someone else here should be plural or even double plural. Obviously, that's not a good thing, either, society-wise
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 12:14:35 PM
absolutely right i think. when society all classes accept, use and earn profit. hoped will crypto solve socioeconomic problems in the world.
Activity: 633
September 29, 2018, 10:25:48 AM
I think cryptos can somehow lessen socio-economic problem in a way that it can help people with their financial problems as another source of income. In this way, people will somehow improve their financial status that may help in improving a country's economic problem.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
September 29, 2018, 09:03:41 AM
Crypto is already solving most socioeconomic problems. Crypto harnesses the payment methods of businesses and companies which in turn lead to an increase in work productivity. With the Blockchain and crypto, jobs are created for the people.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
September 29, 2018, 08:42:19 AM
I think, crypto currencies can help overcome a person's economic problems because I see many people who have a good economy after they join Crypto and if many people have a good economy, the country's economy will also increase
- You are just looking at the positive direction of this problem and ignore the consequences it brings, as you say, many people already own a very good economy after joining the crypto but the money they earn, it also belongs to others, and even these people live in the same country. And the money transferred to this person then reversed, the economy of the country can not increase, sometimes the money transferred to other countries, the economy suddenly dropped, crypto only makes the socio-economic problem more troublesome, instead of solving
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
September 29, 2018, 08:34:28 AM
Socio-economic problems accumulated over the years, so they cannot be solved overnight. We'll have to work a lot on this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 08:29:21 AM
Yes of course Crypto can solve socioeconomic problems in any country if they just gets into cryptocurrency they will know how they can use things in a better way like in their needs of their financial problem the all people always have in their life. And I think it can help or improve the economy by giving those people a new way of making more extra profit or extra income.
Activity: 364
September 29, 2018, 08:05:03 AM
I think, crypto currencies can help overcome a person's economic problems because I see many people who have a good economy after they join Crypto and if many people have a good economy, the country's economy will also increase
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
September 29, 2018, 07:04:21 AM
If everyone around the world gets into cryptocurrency, do you think it will even help in solving or lessen socioeconomic problems? Can it be used to buy goods from other countries? It is fair to say that crypto will help a lot of people but what will it do to one's country? Will it help improve a country's economy?
Cryptocurrency does not solve problems, the only thing that can solve your problems is hard work. If you don’t work hard you’re not going to get out from problem, so you have to work hard.

And you don’t need to join Bitcoin or any cryptocurrency to be able to save yourself from problems, but it’s always to seek for good opportunities and try out lots of stuffs cause you never know where help may come from. Mine came through cryptocurrency and so is a lot of people here, but it didn’t work for everybody and those people it didn’t work have to find something else.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 28, 2018, 08:56:14 AM
the existence of bitcoin as a decentralized crypto currency can of course foster an economic level of every user because in the case of bitcoin transactions there is no connection with the rules applied by the government so that there is no taxation system as well as the money we store in the Bank. but I think on the other hand the existence of fiat currencies is still very much needed because not everyone can fully understand crypto which is an internet-based transaction tool.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 08:42:01 AM
some country are testing on crypto solution. like Venezuela. so far the progress are good.
Activity: 546
September 28, 2018, 06:55:00 AM
It's hard to say, because if everyone gets into crypto, then the economy will change dramatically. Hard to really predict the result of that.
The cryptocurrency itself cannot solve all of these problems that were mentioned in the thread. It is the task of the government to work on them and help their people.
Activity: 210
September 28, 2018, 05:48:11 AM
Crypto can help lessen most socioeconomic issue if majority of the populace get into crypto. This is true for the fact that, crypto can help improve upon the lives of those in engaged in it to a certain extent. By so doing, hunger, poverty, and other socioeconomic issues will be reduced amicably.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
September 28, 2018, 04:20:39 AM
Cryptocurrencies can be use to help solve some socio economic problems in some provided that the coins are legalized and already used widely by their own citizens and businesses. People or some non govermental organizations can also raise funds from holding or trading some well-known cryptocurrencies to raise funds for their anti poverty programs. In some countries that experiencing financial hardship because of currency devaluation, cryptocurrencies can also a great help for the people in alleviating their economic miseries.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 03:34:04 AM
When crypto was socially noticed. This means that when Bitcoin is legal in every country in the world. From legitimate sources, payments will be made to the welfare of society. But that is just a theoretical basis.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
🙏🏼Padayon...🙏
September 28, 2018, 03:20:28 AM

Well, it can be used to buy goods from any country in the world for as long as you are buying them from shops or sites where cryptocurrency is accepted. It does not matter whether it is from other countries. Crypto is global. It goes beyond territorial jurisdiction. To a certain extent, it may add good points to a country's economy. But I would not go as far as saying that it will solve socioeconomic problems of a country. Crypto is not a miracle capsule for that. It will help, certainly.
Activity: 364
September 28, 2018, 03:14:07 AM
I think cryptocurrency is not a fixed solution, maybe it can be one of the intermediaries to be able to solve problems that occur with existing socio-economics, so this cryptocurrency is not sure I will be able to solve the problem by itself.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
September 28, 2018, 02:56:12 AM
Crypto just is a online currency so it can't solve all socio economic problems. But some sector will grow by crypto for peoples. There are many socioeconomic problems problems in a country. These problem are not solve by crypto. But cryptos can some change economy in a country, I agree this.
What cryptocurrencies can do is to help people to avoid losing money through inflation caused by governments printing too much currency, while this may not seem like much, a person that holds cryptocurrencies instead of fiat could save as much as 3% to 10% per year, and if you compound this for several years you can obtain a lot of money, so cryptocurrencies are going to help the general population to become richer, and this will help people to improve their economic future.

Are you serious, bro?

People who bought at 20k by now lost like two thirds of their investments, and I'm talking only about Bitcoin here, whereas other cryptocurrencies lost even more than that. Crypto remains an extremely risky investment and to seriously consider using it as a hedge against inflation you must have a few screws missing. Crypto is good for hiding your money (if you need that), but it is not suitable as a means of fighting inflation. If you are only onto that thing, you'd better buy dollars and get done with that (or physical gold if you are really paranoid)
Pages:
Jump to: