Pages:
Author

Topic: Will crypto solve socioeconomic problems? - page 6. (Read 4304 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
November 30, 2018, 08:56:38 AM
It seems to me that the bitcoin not only does not solve any socio-economic problem, but it creates new ones: there are many people who have invested all their savings last year, and now find themselves with nothing in hand.
Tragic.

I think those people would've found other places to invest their money if it wasn't in bitcoin. I don't think you can really blame bitcoin for socio-economic problem when you have a free choice to invest anywhere you please.

to the op, I think it may help socio-economic problem with faster transaction and by cutting the middleman but there are other things that put country behind socio-economic problem which needs to fixed first.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
November 30, 2018, 08:51:54 AM
   According to my opinion Crypto will surely solve socioeconomic problems and it have been solved several economic problems if we look back to Bitcoin history from the beginning itself .Bitcoin is an anonymous type of transaction that is a digital and electronic currency that the transactions are done with transparency and done without a third party involvement and no identity is to be revealed for any transactions all over the world  .Bitcoin has proved it as an asset and a good long term investment that will help in times of economic crisis also .Bitcoin is a trust worthy one that cannot be manipulated by any governments . The transactions can be fast and low fees not as the banking systems that is a centralized system and Bitcoin is a decentralized one and there is no manipulation can be done due to the block chain technology and in Bitcoin transactions no double spending is effected . The African now can survive with crypto without starvation and earn their daily food .
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
November 30, 2018, 08:24:36 AM
If everyone around the world gets into cryptocurrency, do you think it will even help in solving or lessen socioeconomic problems? Can it be used to buy goods from other countries? It is fair to say that crypto will help a lot of people but what will it do to one's country? Will it help improve a country's economy?

I think Crypto will only have a positive impact on improving the economy of its users. but not to improve the economy of a country. because the economy of a country involves many things such as slow economic growth, the number of unemployed, high inflation and others. crypto will not be able to solve all these problems. economic improvement can only be done by the policies of the country's government.
- Precisely, crypto can not improve and solve the economic problems of a country when not everyone in a country can know and make money from crypto, to make money and work with crypto, we need so many skills and knowledge, this requirement is probably too high for many people. Even for crypto users, not all have a positive economy when they work with crypto, only a few of them can do it, combined with the government does not allow people to use crypto, that is enough to understand that crypto is not god or omnipotent, the problem that it can solve is very limited
Activity: 493
November 30, 2018, 02:30:40 AM
If everyone around the world gets into cryptocurrency, do you think it will even help in solving or lessen socioeconomic problems? Can it be used to buy goods from other countries? It is fair to say that crypto will help a lot of people but what will it do to one's country? Will it help improve a country's economy?

I think Crypto will only have a positive impact on improving the economy of its users. but not to improve the economy of a country. because the economy of a country involves many things such as slow economic growth, the number of unemployed, high inflation and others. crypto will not be able to solve all these problems. economic improvement can only be done by the policies of the country's government.
Activity: 650
Merit: 103
November 30, 2018, 12:22:31 AM
There are only some socioeconomic problems that can solve by the cryptocurrencies. The ICO industry is keep booming because some of it can solve many problems existing in our society. Our payment system is now improved so much because of the cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 29, 2018, 05:48:09 PM
I hope that it will be a perfect solution for the economy. It's open but secured. We know every country strict to stop the money laundering but not a success for every time but Blockchain could be the solution to do that.
for the long term it might happen, but now in my country the government only focuses on regulatory issues for the capital market, not as a transaction tool, hopefully in its development there will be

Everything depends on the government - I do not think that the cryptocurrencies can change something globally. yes, some people that trade and invest in crypto can improve their lives.
That is what governments want you to believe, bitcoin was created by satoshi as a way to avoid the regulation of banks or governments, they want you to believe that you need their permission to use cryptocurrencies but if the economies of the world begin to fail, something that is likely in the next decades then people will look for alternatives and even if it is illegal people will use cryptocurrencies if they can get benefits out of them.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
November 29, 2018, 02:52:13 PM
I hope that it will be a perfect solution for the economy. It's open but secured. We know every country strict to stop the money laundering but not a success for every time but Blockchain could be the solution to do that.
for the long term it might happen, but now in my country the government only focuses on regulatory issues for the capital market, not as a transaction tool, hopefully in its development there will be

Everything depends on the government - I do not think that the cryptocurrencies can change something globally. yes, some people that trade and invest in crypto can improve their lives.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
November 28, 2018, 09:48:34 PM
As I have known cryptocurrency , it will really help socioeconomic problens , this socio economic problems occurs mostly to financial crisis of every persons, but it can be solve and replenish through the persons interest in solving it ,in the case of cryptocurrency wherein you work hard for it and be discipline and have enough patients then this cryptocurrency will really help those financial crises.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 08:00:49 PM
If cryptocurrency will embrace around the world, it will lessen the socioeconomic problems of it because it may increases job or income by creating businesses out of it then decreases poverty.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
November 28, 2018, 07:22:23 PM
I think that to improve the economy of a country is not because the country has a large scale. and the economy of a country concerns many things. or maybe if a country legalizes bitcoin and makes rules for bitcoin and also takes taxes from bitcoin users. then bitcoin might have a small impact on that country. because the country gets additional income from bitcoin taxes.
and for users and holders of course bitcoin has provided many benefits, especially in economic matters. many people can achieve financial freedom after trading and investing in bitcoin.
November 28, 2018, 01:08:37 PM
It seems to me that the bitcoin not only does not solve any socio-economic problem, but it creates new ones: there are many people who have invested all their savings last year, and now find themselves with nothing in hand.
Tragic.
That is not a new problem at all, people have been investing in different things for hundreds of years so if people are losing their money when investing in it that is not the fault of bitcoin, no one made them invest in this market, they took that decision by themselves and if they invested in this market without knowing anything about it they deserve to lose their money.
Activity: 1050
November 28, 2018, 02:38:18 AM
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
November 28, 2018, 02:08:28 AM
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
November 27, 2018, 09:35:14 PM
Cryptocurrency has the capabilities of boosting the socioeconomic status of a country. With the Blockchain technology, there is generation of job opportunities like project developing, mining, bounty managing and participation etc. There is the generation of financial satisfaction and freedom for the people.
That's absoultely right, there are dozens and even hundreds of ways to make money and profit from the world of cryptocurrency, of course it will provide jobs for many people? and we know that there are tens of millions of users. of course, crypto has had a socioeconomic effect..
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 08:52:37 PM
In my opinion, cryptocurrencies must be integrated in every aspect of our lives. It’s a good time to get rid of the traditional financial institutions that put pressure on people’s free will. Solutions are already here, hinounou-changes the meaning of welfare policies and projects suchs as mfx with its currency agnostic mainnet (not in a religious sense though XD)  enabling everyone to instantly pay with any crypto with no restrictions whatsoever on our will to make our life better. If ecosystems like these manage to become a reality then there is no doubt that crypto can solve socioeconomic problems.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
November 25, 2018, 09:33:28 PM
Cryptocurrency has the capabilities of boosting the socioeconomic status of a country. With the Blockchain technology, there is generation of job opportunities like project developing, mining, bounty managing and participation etc. There is the generation of financial satisfaction and freedom for the people.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
November 25, 2018, 07:46:20 PM
Tragic.
Activity: 322
November 25, 2018, 09:01:48 AM
Socio-economic problems accumulated over the years, so they cannot be solved overnight. We'll have to work a lot on this.
Bitcoin clearly has a social impact on society, especially how to think and act in the world of trade. Using bitcoin removes boundaries between regions and countries and transactions can occur instantly in seconds and directly because peer to peer technology eliminates the third party role.
That's the real purpose why bitcoin was created. The problem if this will be implemented is how to manage the volatility of bitcoin as those merchants will not accept bitcoin as payments due to unstable price. I think to solve socio economic problems should be tackle with a long term plan and this should be initiated with the governments. Crypto is only a tool.
Activity: 344
November 25, 2018, 03:34:04 AM
This is related to the strength of cryptocurrencies. Any economy can change the social economy, but only if it must succeed. Only when bitcoin succeeds can this be achieved. If the cryptocurrency fails, it will become the most tragic thing in human history.
November 24, 2018, 02:52:48 PM
Most problems around the world are caused by the actions of humans and can only be solved by the actions of humans as well, money regardless of its form doesn't create problems, it is just a way to exchange value from one person to the other and nothing is going to change if we choose gold, fiat or cryptocurrencies, we created the problems and we need to solve them.
Pages:
Jump to: