Pages:
Author

Topic: Will crypto solve socioeconomic problems? - page 5. (Read 4304 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
December 26, 2018, 11:32:03 PM
If everyone around the world gets into cryptocurrency, do you think it will even help in solving or lessen socioeconomic problems? Can it be used to buy goods from other countries? It is fair to say that crypto will help a lot of people but what will it do to one's country? Will it help improve a country's economy?
In fact, in my opinion, it is possible to solve some of the social economic problems that can, but the important role to change this is human resources, because for me, no matter how sophisticated the tools are or how easy the road is, if human beings do not want to change it so its nothing.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
December 26, 2018, 10:24:49 PM
If everyone around the world gets into cryptocurrency, do you think it will even help in solving or lessen socioeconomic problems? Can it be used to buy goods from other countries? It is fair to say that crypto will help a lot of people but what will it do to one's country? Will it help improve a country's economy?

Bitcoin really help people in terms of financial problems. It has helped a lot of people be stable in having money. In my opinion, I think bitcoin or cryptocurrency may lessen the socioeconomic of some people but definitely not the entire socioeconomic problem of our world. It can help people buy goods and so on.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
December 26, 2018, 08:12:57 PM

If cryptocurrency regulated by government, crypto can be used for buying goods in merchant. I am believe that crypto will help country's economic because tourist industry must be growing
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 26, 2018, 11:52:23 AM
It is a Big YES for me because it may help a person if he/she just make some effort in focusing his time to manage things about Crypto. As I noticed there are many people are becoming a better earners in the past years which is last year because they pursue and trying hard in making it happened and I think it can be happened to everyone if they just focus in doing it to their dreams.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
December 26, 2018, 11:03:29 AM
certainly crypto will keep the world population away from inflation caused by fiat and this is caused by monetary policy which is carried out as a balancing reason for economic activity. crypto will spur more developed and innovative business partnerships and can eliminate boundaries between countries because crypto is global
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
December 24, 2018, 03:10:11 AM
Ask yourself that question if it’s possible. Changing currency doesn’t mean that a country will get better or that someone will get rich. Even if all countries decide to start making use of cryptocurrency today, they will all still be worth their same value before they started making use of cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency won’t make them rich or make things easy for them or whatever it is you might think.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
December 18, 2018, 12:43:24 AM
Looking at the benefits of both cryptocurrency and the Blockchain technology, aside generating financial freedom and investment opportunities, cryptocurrency and the Blockchain also offer job opportunities to the people. With the help of crypto, most people are now working as bounty hunters, bounty managers, project developers, miners, traders etc. This is a good factor for boosting the socioeconomic status of a country.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
December 18, 2018, 12:04:04 AM

Satoshi didn't invented Bitcoin to remove socio-economic evils from this world. His aim was to create a currency which is outside the control of the central banks. Poverty eradication was not his aim.
even though its main purpose is for currencies, but with increasing users of bitcoin, prices have soared, so many bitcoiners are using it as an investment. So the state that legalized it first, of course, will prosper if many countries have used it
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
December 17, 2018, 10:24:19 PM
I am very sure that the economic problems that continue to hit will be solved by the cryptocurrency, sometimes I ask about what is thought and feared by people who hate cryptocurrencies... if we learn and understand clearly and thoroughly the concept of concepts that cryptocurrencies offer, it will make us believe that cryptocurrencies are a way out for economic problems that continue to hit...
Cryptocurrency may be a solution for countries that are facing financial problems such as high inflation. But to solve the problem as a whole socio-economic, I think cryptocurrency will not be able to, because it must be together with other stakeholders.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 453
December 02, 2018, 08:11:48 AM

Satoshi didn't invented Bitcoin to remove socio-economic evils from this world. His aim was to create a currency which is outside the control of the central banks. Poverty eradication was not his aim.
copper member
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
December 02, 2018, 07:55:29 AM
I think it will but one thing that that needs to be done to actually get people introduced into what cryptocurrency is all about cos most people have that ideology that cryptocurrency is a get rich fast business which can actually be if people will be educated starting from the grassroot
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
December 01, 2018, 04:53:51 PM
I am sure of that, because crypto has brought many people to success and changing economic problems that used to be difficult now have become better. crypto provides many benefits, so don't assume crypto is trivial and not good.
Activity: 224
December 01, 2018, 04:14:34 PM
I am very sure that the economic problems that continue to hit will be solved by the cryptocurrency, sometimes I ask about what is thought and feared by people who hate cryptocurrencies... if we learn and understand clearly and thoroughly the concept of concepts that cryptocurrencies offer, it will make us believe that cryptocurrencies are a way out for economic problems that continue to hit...
Merit: 2
December 01, 2018, 12:21:00 PM
Salama crypto is still a conversation from all circles of society or government, as currently cryptocurrency is one of the factors that many people enjoy investing in either Bitcoin or other coins, I am sure many people have succeeded in the economy at the timethis is what plays in crypto,so crypto has great potential to boost the economy of the general public.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 01, 2018, 12:06:56 PM
no because nothing about "people" would ever change. they would only use a different tool (bitcoin in this case) and continue doing the same thing that they have been doing before and nothing will ever be solved. not to mention that bitcoin is too small and not even adopted yet by more than 0.5% of the world to want to change economy of country!

If this is the case, then what's the point of wanting cryptocurrency to be a global virtual currency if it wouldn't help improve a country's economy anyway? Do you suppose using cryptocurrency will help only those who use them, and not really that same person's country? Do you think that maybe it was because the government doesn't acknowledge and accept the presence of cryptocurrency?
Bitcoin will help with some problems but only those that are created by the bad administration of the governments when it comes to fiat, everything else will remain the same, as we know a huge problem is that governments print their fiat whenever they need money and this means they create inflation but with bitcoin this will not be possible and that will help people a little bit.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
December 01, 2018, 02:03:12 AM
Did you just say ‘everyone in the world gets into crypto?’… so what would they be doing exactly? Buy crypto and relax at home and watching it grow or work on campaigns. That’s funny. Things like this is what ruins cryptocurrency. Because you all now believe that cryptocurrency is a way to make quick money, that’s why everyone comes here talking about bull run and topics that are not adding up. Bitcoin can’t solve your problems, if you want to solve your problems then get to work.
Activity: 270
November 30, 2018, 02:22:21 PM
Getting involved with cryptocurrency, some pertaining issues about finances and stuffs will go a long way to decrease financial constraints most people are facing.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
November 30, 2018, 11:41:00 AM
no because nothing about "people" would ever change. they would only use a different tool (bitcoin in this case) and continue doing the same thing that they have been doing before and nothing will ever be solved. not to mention that bitcoin is too small and not even adopted yet by more than 0.5% of the world to want to change economy of country!

If this is the case, then what's the point of wanting cryptocurrency to be a global virtual currency if it wouldn't help improve a country's economy anyway? Do you suppose using cryptocurrency will help only those who use them, and not really that same person's country? Do you think that maybe it was because the government doesn't acknowledge and accept the presence of cryptocurrency?
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
November 30, 2018, 10:58:46 AM
In the list of social economic problems i no it includes 1- unemployment 2- poverty 3- corruption 4- educational challenges etc if this is what you mean by social-economic problems and you ask if crypto will solve the above problems, globally the answer is NO, but individually YES is my answer because some of the aforementioned challenges hing on CHOICE
The main problem in socio-economic is the unemployment then next is poverty in many country, so if they know how to used crypto then possible they will get earn and surely they will lessen the problem in their economic.  And since the cryptocurrency become popular nowadays there's possibility many people will be might get interested to it and possible used it. Crypto can only help people to have additional income, so I think it can lessen the problem in socio-economic.
Merit: 1
November 30, 2018, 10:35:44 AM
In the list of social economic problems i no it includes 1- unemployment 2- poverty 3- corruption 4- educational challenges etc if this is what you mean by social-economic problems and you ask if crypto will solve the above problems, globally the answer is NO, but individually YES is my answer because some of the aforementioned challenges hing on CHOICE
Pages:
Jump to: