Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 70. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 21, 2018, 01:45:29 PM
is it a Chinese coin? I haven't heard a lot about it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 01:43:53 PM
Many people in the Dogecoin dev community have raised issues on Github to improve the Dogecoin codebase. It is also one of the coins which have the most liquidity and trading volume. So yes, it has a good future ahead
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
January 21, 2018, 01:40:06 AM
Dogecoin is still promising as a small payment token.
Dogecoin's community is huge, and many people are optimistic about it, which is its advantage.
Unfortunately, their technical team has stopped updating Dogecoin code, and perhaps the end of the token is 0.
What do you mean about Dogecoin community? How to join it?
Dogecoin's community means the holder, user or investor of this are using or investing for earning profits or just for like ... You can join this community through many ways, but I think the best group for a dogecoin's user should join is Reddit, you can join it here: https://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/
Activity: 673
January 20, 2018, 09:12:50 PM
maybe your information can make my reference to see dogecoin as my savings but i have to see friends friends for this dogecoin i think i will do a little bit to first test ahead how
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
January 20, 2018, 09:10:24 PM
I'm a gigantic devotee of Dogecoin as it gives quicker exchanges and fills in as a superior route for small scale installments, than Bitcoin. These days, it is to a great degree shoddy yet in my eyes, it will dependably be an important cryptographic money to me. I'm trusting that the dev group could advance up, and convey development to this fun image coin, to enable it to wind up plainly prominent yet again. Meanwhile, it is simply to purchasing loads of DOGE for me.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 20, 2018, 09:04:07 PM
It has a big chance to be for 1 dollar becouse many people use it for transfer their funds!
Big chance for Doge to get to $1? I don't know how you are receiving your source, what makes you want to think that the price is going to that level?
January 20, 2018, 06:38:24 AM
Dogecoin's community is huge, and many people are optimistic about it, which is its advantage.
Unfortunately, their technical team has stopped updating Dogecoin code, and perhaps the end of the token is 0.
What do you mean about Dogecoin community? How to join it?
Activity: 168
January 20, 2018, 03:48:32 AM
January 20, 2018, 03:45:09 AM
Doge coin is one of my best coin, it provide a better transfer fee and can be used for micro payment. It has lasted for a reasonable period of time, it also have a very good team behind it. If this coin is to be one popular and increase in value, then the team need to come up with innovation.
Cannot say that its the best coin, but some of your worlds are right!
Activity: 91
Merit: 2
January 19, 2018, 10:42:49 PM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink

Looking at how it fairs at the market i think it a quite stable coin plus dogecoin is a relatively great medium for microtansactions. But  i agree that you might need to consider other coins to use that might offer more profit for you since there is an issue about the dev of dogecoin.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
January 19, 2018, 10:35:46 PM
A few years ago I thought doge is a shit coin that has no future.but I missed the chance to be rich. Sad Sad  Doge is almost .01$ now, Hoping it will hit soon into marketplace. because people buying this coin now a days hugely.

Same. I didn't imagine that a cryptocurrency that was considered a joke, would get this far. The whole cryptocurrency sector has gained a lot of popularity recently, and I believe that as people discover Dogecoin's benefits over Bitcoin, they will use it more for their daily transactions. Holding into Dogecoin for the long term, might not be ideal since it has a huge supply, but you can hold for the short term and sell some DOGE as soon as it reaches your desired price levels.

Last time, DOGE was near the $0.01 mark. Seeing that it has gained a lot of traction recently (despite it lacks development), I believe that Dogecoin has a very bright future ahead of it. All it needs is just a little pizzazz and it could reach farther than $0.01 within a few years from now.

Nevertheless, even if Dogecoin falls in price, it will still be in the eyes of many people, as the most fun and exciting cryptocurrency in existence. Just my opinion Smiley

It's still useful for avoiding huge withdrawal fees from exchanges and transaction fees from the bitcoin network. I use it for exchange-to-exchange transfers all the time.
Activity: 360
Merit: 251
January 19, 2018, 10:32:14 PM
Doge coin is one of my best coin, it provide a better transfer fee and can be used for micro payment. It has lasted for a reasonable period of time, it also have a very good team behind it. If this coin is to be one popular and increase in value, then the team need to come up with innovation.

I agree with you. Dogecoin was also one of the first coins I started with. I use to mine it with my old gt9800 gpu. This was sometime back. Looking now doge has gone like a wave up and down and that's been a profitable ride.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
January 19, 2018, 10:30:01 PM
Activity: 126
Merit: 21
January 19, 2018, 10:17:48 PM
i am huge fan of this coin.. i still store  quite hundred thousand dogecoins in my wallet..but prices are not going up it is more like a steady state coin which for those hoping the prices will go up soon, well i really dont think prices will go up soon due to a huge market cap of this coin. but yeah i enjoyed gambling using this coin..
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
January 19, 2018, 10:09:45 PM
Doge coin is already dead a long time ago,there is no current development with this coin for the last 2 years.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
January 19, 2018, 09:57:51 PM
Dogecoin seems to be a completely dead money but to me it is not real. It is very useful because of the processing speed and cheap transfer costs. No update is made because it doesn't need to be updated. I don't recommend investing but i think in the longterm Dogecin will better than other coins and be used in the future too.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
January 19, 2018, 09:40:20 PM
Dogecoin is now showing its fangs, it used to have no value and is now trying to crawl up to 100 Satoshi
Activity: 30
Merit: 4
January 19, 2018, 09:21:28 PM
To what i have re-searched,doge is already a dead coin 2years ago there is no active developers in doge coin its morelikely worthless.So dont waste your time and energy waiting for its futue because it wont have any,you shouldnt be wasting your money to these shitcoins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 08:07:39 PM
Dogecoin will have a future in my opinion but no a technically one because I don't see any development on dogecoin from a long time but the coin can be introduced really easy for the non crypto adopters so dogecoin can play an important role in the next years.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
January 19, 2018, 07:18:19 PM
Dogecoin is a really old coin. But, despite that, it has not been able to reach good prices. I don't think that it is a valuable or promising coin. In my opinion, it is a big probability that it will continue to stay at awful prices.
Pages:
Jump to: