Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 71. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
January 19, 2018, 06:00:50 PM
It has a big chance to be for 1 dollar becouse many people use it for transfer their funds!
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
January 19, 2018, 05:55:51 PM
Small commissions and quick transfers are good advantages of Dogecoin. This coin has long been known to a large number of people, so it must have a future. Use this coin for exchange is very beneficial
Those are advantages usually I used to transfer balance from an exchange to local exchange and avoid large transaction fee. Also so much people know this trick. So, it does not make sense that DOGE has no future. Because I think, if more used, it will have good potential in the future.
Activity: 364
January 19, 2018, 05:42:14 PM
Dogecoin  has been favorite altcoin for a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency, dogecoin is an inflationary coin. Dogecoin has fluctuated in value compared to other coins, although it has stood the test of time and is still widely accepted. There will be more growth in dogecoin in future.

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 19, 2018, 04:06:05 PM
Small commissions and quick transfers are good advantages of Dogecoin. This coin has long been known to a large number of people, so it must have a future. Use this coin for exchange is very beneficial
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
January 19, 2018, 03:25:16 PM
I once used altcoin doge, but by noticing its development is not so good I stopped to use doge. the price also made me not want to use doge, but nice to buy and gamble with doge

Doge is good for investing. It goes up and down so if you buy anywhere in-between then and sell at a higher price you can profit.
I traded other coins for doge and I collected them over time and sold them off at a good price many times.
Activity: 936
January 19, 2018, 03:05:21 PM
the future of dogecoin is still very uncertain. because doge coins now have a standard price for cryptocurrency coins. but maybe in the future this coin will be one of the coins that have high prices. so I think this coin will have potential.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 19, 2018, 03:02:37 PM
I once used altcoin doge, but by noticing its development is not so good I stopped to use doge. the price also made me not want to use doge, but nice to buy and gamble with doge
I can not understand what the coin dog is. have won in trading on the exchange a coin or is this a real game? Why do people today try to advertise such a non-popular Dog project?
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 19, 2018, 02:48:48 PM
A few years ago I thought doge is a shit coin that has no future.but I missed the chance to be rich. Sad Sad  Doge is almost .01$ now, Hoping it will hit soon into marketplace. because people buying this coin now a days hugely.

Same. I didn't imagine that a cryptocurrency that was considered a joke, would get this far. The whole cryptocurrency sector has gained a lot of popularity recently, and I believe that as people discover Dogecoin's benefits over Bitcoin, they will use it more for their daily transactions. Holding into Dogecoin for the long term, might not be ideal since it has a huge supply, but you can hold for the short term and sell some DOGE as soon as it reaches your desired price levels.

Last time, DOGE was near the $0.01 mark. Seeing that it has gained a lot of traction recently (despite it lacks development), I believe that Dogecoin has a very bright future ahead of it. All it needs is just a little pizzazz and it could reach farther than $0.01 within a few years from now.

Nevertheless, even if Dogecoin falls in price, it will still be in the eyes of many people, as the most fun and exciting cryptocurrency in existence. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
January 18, 2018, 01:12:18 PM
This coin is used to send a large amount of money with a minimum commission. I think that such a need will always exist. Therefore, this coin has a future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 21
January 18, 2018, 01:09:17 PM
I believe Dogecoin has a future. I myself are holding coins on this currency. The coin is quite stable as a view it. So in the coming weeks we should see a little pump of the current value of the coins. The more people who will use this the more it will be widely be accepted. I am using coinpot.co to serve as my online wallet for this coins.
Activity: 392
January 18, 2018, 01:06:39 PM
Until doge have an actual project, or becomes a solution to a problem, I still see it as a pump and dump to me
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 12:58:46 PM
Doge coin has no future. The price just go high because of pump and dump group. Expect this coin to be dump the moment bitcoin will rise again. Only promising coin with real project will rise in the long run. This my give you profit in short term, i just hope you sell it the moment it drops like a falling person in the cliff with out a parachute.
Activity: 238
January 18, 2018, 12:44:22 PM
Is it true that only the main developer can code for the coin and improve it? I'm sure at some point in the future, applications will be built on top of it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 12:41:10 PM
In my opinion, this coin will not be used by a large number of people. This coin has its advantages, so the crypto-exchange can use this coin for quick exchange between each other. This is facilitated by small transactions for the transfer.

Yeah it literally started as a meme, so I don't think it'll get any more hype than it had. That's a good point about using it as an exchange though.
Activity: 284
January 18, 2018, 12:26:37 PM
Dogecoin is one of the pioneering coin/altcoin in this industry, So I do believed that this coin has a good future waiting ahead for us. So I think it is still good to hold this in a long term.
Activity: 151
The stock photography revolution
January 18, 2018, 12:22:17 PM
Dogecoin as I am known to be on the exchange platform in 2014, and to the present time in 2018, has not once reached the $1. As I think, this crypto will have no future, because it exists for no purpose at all. In the future, it will gradually lose value and disappear from the cryptocurrencies market
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
January 18, 2018, 12:17:36 PM
I think Doge will live while cryptocurrency will be actual.
Maybe their price in the future decrease to the 1 sat, but coin will live
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 18, 2018, 12:15:09 PM
For a cryptocurrency that is a reasonable medium for exchange, Dogecoin certainly has a good future. It can be expected that its value will rise in the coming months.

Agree. Even if Dogecoin lacks development, it has managed to retain its place in the market for quite a few years. Given that it's real use case is for tipping and micropayments, the DOGE will have a very bright future ahead of it. Each day, the meme cryptocurrency becomes popular in crypto land. New people jump in, and take advantage of DOGE's fast speeds and cheap transaction costs.

What was once a joke cryptocurrency, has now started to become a serious medium of exchange for anyone to send money around the world at a cheaper cost than Bitcoin. Perhaps, in the future, we may be able to see a community takeover for Dogecoin to make it better than ever and up-to-date with today's standards. Scalable solutions (although not necessary now) like SegWit and Lightning Network would prove to be a major boost towards Dogecoin's capacity. Of course, DOGE is still fine as is, but improvements like these will make the cryptocurrency even better for long term use.

In the future, we may be able to see Dogecoin become worth at least $1. Since many cryptos out there with huge supply (like NEM) have reached $1 and above, there is nothing stopping DOGE from reaching such goal. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 463
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 05:14:44 PM
The developer of this coin has not supported it for two years, does not develop it. He admitted that he did not expect that the coin would gain such popularity and created it as a joke.
blah blah blah.....

https://twitter.com/dogecoin_devs

https://github.com/dogecoin/dogecoin/tree/1.14-branding

Grin  Tongue
Maybe but if many people see the worth of dogecoin it will be known and possible to rise its value, but if not then hold it, don't lose hope because maybe it will have a future soon, for now you should explore in some altcoin that have higher value.
Currently, I only know the most reason made a lot of people bought Dogecoin is the next Lunar New Year of China is Dog(e) Year haha. It is really so fun and I also bought this coin by this reason, but luckily, the price of Dogecoin pumped x5 from by base price (20 satoshi).
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
January 17, 2018, 04:50:10 PM
You can answer this question by yourself. Just check the history behind dogecoin. The early dev make this coin just for fun, theres nothing behind, and any profit you can make is pure luck.

Yes, it was created just for fun. But Dogecoin is one of the best way to transfer deposit from one exchange to another.
Pages:
Jump to: