Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future? - page 73. (Read 54544 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 11:21:02 PM
Dogecoin future is gone as i dont hear much about it any longer, the coin is inflationary coin. Although it may have a stable price and be very useful in some micro-transaction, but unlikely it wont attract speculative investors.

Activity: 392
Merit: 103
January 14, 2018, 11:00:13 PM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink

I think all coin have future.Its depend on the dev or owner of the coin.If they work hard to be listed on a good exchnger or do some activity that can male there coin price rise.. it is depend on them.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 09:57:54 PM
Dogecoin is also one of the my favorite altcoin. I think that in the long term, we will can have some good news about Doge. Your valorisation  in these last months  has attracted attention and conquered new users, so I believe that Doge still has much to offer to the community and I'm sure it will make many people happy.
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 09:51:57 PM
Most of the time, Dogecoin looks more like a game of speculative, because the code has stopped developing, leaving only a large community.
Activity: 350
January 14, 2018, 09:35:40 PM
doge may have a future because we do not know the future will be like what we learn from Ethereum which is still cheap yesterday is now rising rapidly.
Activity: 38
January 14, 2018, 09:10:25 PM
Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink

Don't invest your money in this coin, its not a good project. Invest in others projects like Verify (CRED), FLIXXO and ELIXIR (ELIX)
kdn
Activity: 57
January 14, 2018, 08:56:59 PM
dogecoin the pump n dump trading pair. so it does have a purpose at least
Activity: 854
January 14, 2018, 08:54:28 PM
I don't think so because if the information I stumbled upon last time was right that it was abandoned then I don't think it still can have a bright future.
Activity: 210
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
January 14, 2018, 08:52:13 PM
Doge coin started to be corrected few days ago,from long bull the bears started to come eating the small fishes who are jailbaited in the skyrockets,doge is simple dead coin who doesnt have any developments in the past 2years.
Activity: 116
Merit: 24
January 14, 2018, 08:23:13 PM
For me Dogecoin have not future. This coin never will be good investment because its price is not growing high so it can not give us any profit
Activity: 447
Merit: 153
January 14, 2018, 08:22:34 PM
I think dogecoin will last for a long time, because it was the first meme coin - it has written cryptocurrency history.
Every few months there can be a pump by some whale expected.
Activity: 779
Merit: 500
January 14, 2018, 07:54:51 PM
Dogecoin is just a meme coin,no developments for the past 2 years so it means it wont pump that hard its just because it is the year of the dog.

I agree with it being a meme coin but I think you're underestimating the internet. If something goes viral, people just might start buying it again as a meme / ironically.  Grin

Of course, for the long term, I agree that it has no future. It's just a matter of time until it's completely abandoned.
Dogecoin is an altcoin pumped by the whale and community. The devs of Dogecoin give up this project since 4 years ago, so, if someone wants to wait the good news about the platform of Dogecoin, it will never happen until devs comeback.
Activity: 24
January 14, 2018, 02:35:15 PM
For a cryptocurrency that is a reasonable medium for exchange, Dogecoin certainly has a good future. It can be expected that its value will rise in the coming months.
Activity: 168
January 11, 2018, 01:35:58 PM
Dogecoin is just a meme coin,no developments for the past 2 years so it means it wont pump that hard its just because it is the year of the dog.

I agree with it being a meme coin but I think you're underestimating the internet. If something goes viral, people just might start buying it again as a meme / ironically.  Grin

Of course, for the long term, I agree that it has no future. It's just a matter of time until it's completely abandoned.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
January 11, 2018, 01:33:20 PM
Doge is more decentralized than the Eth but i think that the developers has left the coin no more update of the codes or anything may be in the long run the coin's value stabilize. The best thing about dogecoin is very quick transfer. Amazing and cheaper.
Activity: 224
January 11, 2018, 01:27:30 PM
I don't think dogecoin have a future. Developers made it for fun! It hase no tech base behind it, it has no idea.
Activity: 166
January 11, 2018, 01:25:40 PM
for sure it will have, both for fast payment and pump/dump trades! Smiley
Activity: 378
January 11, 2018, 01:24:56 PM
I think if Dogecoin have a future. Because 1 month ago i see dogecoin value still 0.00000022 BTC but now dogecoin reach 0.00000086 Btc. This is good time for buy dogecoin and hold it for 3 month to get a lot of profit
Activity: 336
January 11, 2018, 01:22:29 PM
As for me,Dogecoin definitely has great future,it has a few advantages like well-known brand with cute dog meme,quick and cheap(almost free) transactions,easy mininq and 2018 is the year of the Dog Cheesy
Activity: 448
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
January 10, 2018, 03:59:29 AM
Yes, all the times certainly have changed. Similarly, at a price of dogecoin. Although now considered a small coin, but he will definitely start to develop into a big price that has the coin.
Pages:
Jump to: