Pages:
Author

Topic: Will doing be good in Future ? - page 2. (Read 665 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
August 21, 2018, 04:46:33 AM
Be good or not, be successful or not in the bounty will depend on how you conduct and manage it. many people are successful and earn much money only from bounty. Why? Because they believe that Bounties are very legit. We also always analyze and learn how to pick the best bounties. When we get scam bounties, i think we don't need to be down and give up. Just try more and more.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
August 20, 2018, 10:21:51 AM
if you doing be good in future you should get another job. you can bounty and job at a time. it will secure your future and make more profit. you will earn more money in future. it is a good sign for you.

I also believe on this one, having a sure income is one way of securing your future because in cryptomarket your profit is not guaranteed even if bounties are good sometimes there’s still a chance that you will get nothing in the bounties. Don’t depend in it, make a money machine and you will enjoy it more in the future.
There must be an alternative in doing a job. We all certainly admit that sometimes crypto will not give us money for a long time. Sometimes there are times when we experience losses and sometimes there is also no opportunity to make a profit. I think that we should be able to manage the money we have, for the money we get to invest in the real world and make business. For me it is more realistic because when we cannot rely on income in the world of digital currency, we still have income alternatives in the real world.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
August 20, 2018, 10:13:18 AM
Can I be satisfied with doing Bounties in the future? Because crypto currencies are getting worse and I haven't earn eany money from crypto since last end of the year. What is your ideas and suggestions.  Huh
My suggestion for you?quit cryptocurrency world.find a job in real world because this community don't need noob and weak people here.and you can't just rely on bounty because life has many things to offer you dude and its not here for you
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 10:10:46 AM
working hard is the key to achieving success. so set your time and analyze each ICO.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
August 20, 2018, 09:58:20 AM
Everything that we see now is just a base for the future increasing I am sure so this doing will be actual even in the far future as well because of its done contribution.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 06:41:47 PM
I think that's the question of all of us who are concerned and i think we should focus on the current job even though the price is not good but it will recover and our bounty work will be brighter.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 06:36:21 PM
don't give up easily, you must always be optimistic, bounty is luck. your experience is the same with me until today I don't get a good altcoin. but I'm sure there are still bounties that have good altcoins.

working hard is the key to achieving success. so set your time and analyze each ICO.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
August 17, 2018, 06:30:42 PM
if you doing be good in future you should get another job. you can bounty and job at a time. it will secure your future and make more profit. you will earn more money in future. it is a good sign for you.

I also believe on this one, having a sure income is one way of securing your future because in cryptomarket your profit is not guaranteed even if bounties are good sometimes there’s still a chance that you will get nothing in the bounties. Don’t depend in it, make a money machine and you will enjoy it more in the future.
Activity: 62
August 17, 2018, 06:25:16 PM
I don't have any new offers. and I also haven't made a profit from Bounty in a long time. all hope that the market will start to grow and the situation will change.
Activity: 84
August 17, 2018, 06:15:16 PM
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
August 17, 2018, 06:03:08 PM
It seems you are not that active on this forum. As a Jr. Member, you should be wearing the signature of a project. You need to put in more effort if you want to earn from this space. There is hardly anything free. Bounty campaign pays and it will continue to pay.
Activity: 309
August 17, 2018, 05:46:00 PM
For the main time, you can start bounties or airdrops so you earn some few bucks till the market pic up.
Activity: 208
Merit: 13
TRUSTED CARS ICO
August 17, 2018, 05:44:51 PM
I think it's the right time to get some reward from bounties. At current moment, as the price is low, the bounties you get now would increase a lot when the crypto market rises.
People mostly thinks for current time and tries to get into bounties when the price is high and ignores when it's low but you should be better doing the opposite way.

It think that hodling is the best strategy, there has been a dip but it will be compensated soon, as the demand for ether should invrease in the second half of the yr if all the forecast are correct.
Activity: 118
August 17, 2018, 05:37:11 PM
Doing bounty in the future, there is nothing bad in it, you can even have your business or working in a company and at the same time doing bounty and be earning your money and that will serve as additional income for you.
Activity: 84
August 17, 2018, 05:32:28 PM
if you want to doing good in future you should get a job with bounty. bounty and job are earn more money for you. you should satisfied from this. it will make your future more profitable.
Activity: 596
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 05:18:08 PM
No need to get upset. Now just such situation in the market. There is no guarantee that the tokens you received will not grow in price. There's always hope. Soon the market will recover and everything will be fine, do not worry and continue.
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 05:15:03 PM
Can I be satisfied with doing Bounties in the future? Because crypto currencies are getting worse and I haven't earn eany money from crypto since last end of the year. What is your ideas and suggestions.  Huh
I've never think we're getting worse, instead we're getting closed into more acceptable by the community and currency enhancement. And as I know,  more establishments will started to accept this form of currency.  The huge decline we have now doesn't mean that were in dying, it is just a normal scenarios  which could be happen in crypto.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
August 17, 2018, 05:10:42 PM
Maybe this year possible that you earn money you need is to wait to see the price back to normal. I hope altcoins and bitcoin will pump again the price. The bounty reward is good but depends to the coin that you get if it's potential coin or not.
Activity: 98
August 17, 2018, 05:08:05 PM
I think you can be satisfied with doing Bounty in the future by working on it as usual and saving it for sale at the right time
Activity: 266
August 17, 2018, 05:03:26 PM
I think that when the fall is over, we compensate for our small earnings now. If the whole market grows, those coins that we earned with the bounty will grow. The main thing is not to give up Smiley))
Pages:
Jump to: