Pages:
Author

Topic: Will doing be good in Future ? - page 7. (Read 665 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 2
August 11, 2018, 11:23:48 AM
I won't advise you to make bounty your main job, when you make money in bounty, you can use it and set up something else, no matter how small, or you can get another job and use bounty to support your job,
Activity: 221
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 11:17:54 AM
Can I be satisfied with doing Bounties in the future? Because crypto currencies are getting worse and I haven't earn eany money from crypto since last end of the year. What is your ideas and suggestions.  Huh
I think bounty is a thing to get good luck. Therefore, placing a bounty as a side job is a wise decision. Bounty work requires hard work and high patience to make a profit.
Activity: 233
August 11, 2018, 11:10:20 AM
Do Bounties as an additional job but you do not leave your job because of this.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
August 11, 2018, 11:05:11 AM
Can I be satisfied with doing Bounties in the future? Because crypto currencies are getting worse and I haven't earn eany money from crypto since last end of the year. What is your ideas and suggestions.  Huh
If you want to get satisfaction from the bounty, then there are two possibilities.
1 Your luck is particularly good, you can meet more valuable and generous projects.
2 You can participate in a lot of projects and get rewards.
Otherwise I think it is very difficult for us to get satisfied from the bounty activities.

And after participating in bounty campaign the rewards that you would gain from with it are you should hold it until the market are going improve because the situation of market now aren't well. If I were you I was participating in bounties as long as I can, maybe this time it will not profitable but I believe in the future it would become worth it.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
August 11, 2018, 11:02:52 AM
do not make a bounty hunter your main job, make this work as an additional job, you also have to be patient to wait, don't be discouraged for that, hopefully luck is in you.
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 11:02:40 AM
I would use bounties and airdrops as beer/weekend money.  There is no way you can support yourself or family on this income.  Especially since we have fallen off so much I doubt there will be much earning potential.  Use this for a hobby not an income. 
Activity: 561
Merit: 255
Going stealthy
August 11, 2018, 11:00:37 AM

Crypto is here to stay, you just need to hit jackpot with your lucky bounty. You can't have jackpot every week or month.
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
August 11, 2018, 10:55:16 AM
I think it's the right time to get some reward from bounties. At current moment, as the price is low, the bounties you get now would increase a lot when the crypto market rises.
People mostly thinks for current time and tries to get into bounties when the price is high and ignores when it's low but you should be better doing the opposite way.
Activity: 335
Merit: 11
August 11, 2018, 10:38:50 AM
in my opinion you have to be patient and hold the tokens that you can and wait for when the market has improved, according to being a bounty hunter done for side jobs to increase income, and investing in cryptocurrency can be the best choice for the future
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
August 11, 2018, 10:30:15 AM
If you want to get satisfaction from the bounty, then there are two possibilities.
1 Your luck is particularly good, you can meet more valuable and generous projects.
2 You can participate in a lot of projects and get rewards.
Otherwise I think it is very difficult for us to get satisfied from the bounty activities.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 10:22:46 AM
First of all you can take bounty campaign as an extra job. You cannot entirely depend on it for the sustenance of you and your family due to various reasons. As there are many new fake ICOs in line to only fleece investors and bounty hunters, you ultimately will end up receiving nothing. And ICOs will not last long. Regulatory measures will also affect ICOs. It is best way to involve in ICOs as a part-timer.
Activity: 51
August 11, 2018, 10:08:58 AM
Pages:
Jump to: