Pages:
Author

Topic: Will doing be good in Future ? - page 3. (Read 665 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 260
August 17, 2018, 05:00:38 PM
I think if possible you should continue with the bounties because to get anything profitable from them first you have to play the numbers game and second you should also rely on a little bit of token holding.
Activity: 261
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 04:58:50 PM
if you want to more earn you should get another job with bounty. i think it is good decision bounty and job both can do at a time. you make more profit from bounty and earn from job. it will make your future.
Activity: 34
August 16, 2018, 06:18:29 PM
You can go for abundance programs however pick ICOs that are really genuine and appear to be potential. Indeed, ICOs are experiencing a hard time now yet that doesn't mean their abundance won't pick up you anything. In the event that you have room schedule-wise and persistence for abundance cooperation then you can do all around ok to win a few coins. You won't lose any cash with the exception of you time. Be that as it may, time is cash. It's dependent upon you. Good fortunes.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 04:09:25 PM
With due diligence, perseverance and patience, you can earn from bounty campaigns satisfactorily. I am okay with what i earn, because i make judicious use of them.
Activity: 272
August 15, 2018, 01:34:59 PM
Since last year you have not earned any money?  Well, that is for another day. You need to join ICO or bounty you know set realistic soft and hard caps, without reaching anybody such, rewarding bounty hunters would be hard, safe to say it will be another unrewarding gyration for you. Keep filling forms of good bounties, your pay day is here.
Activity: 223
August 15, 2018, 07:26:20 AM
The problem is that most projects do not manage to collect soft cap, perhaps the situation will change when the bearish trend is replaced by bullish. It remains only to wait and believe.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
-= OI =-
August 15, 2018, 07:25:18 AM
Can I be satisfied with doing Bounties in the future? Because crypto currencies are getting worse and I haven't earn eany money from crypto since last end of the year. What is your ideas and suggestions.  Huh

i think some bounty program not like that.
Maybe you must very selective to enter the bounty program.
And i am believe, crypto still a live .....
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
August 15, 2018, 07:20:34 AM
In every year , people can be desperate sometimes. Think positive and doing your job. Never mind other things , market prices can increase , decrease just you keep going.
Activity: 252
August 15, 2018, 07:16:31 AM
This year is worst for crypto because of continuous declining value. But it can be increase again but need some time.
Activity: 46
August 15, 2018, 07:02:57 AM
I'm not quite satisfied with the work in Bounty lately.
There are more and more participants and rewards less and less.
But we must hope that promising projects will appear in the market and we will be able to make money.
Activity: 56
August 15, 2018, 06:39:06 AM
I believe cryptocurrency will be a good future. So I joined here to get extra income. But all that needs a process, I still have to learn and understand every project that I will follow to get maximum results.
Activity: 238
August 15, 2018, 06:34:00 AM
Can I be satisfied with doing Bounties in the future? Because crypto currencies are getting worse and I haven't earn eany money from crypto since last end of the year. What is your ideas and suggestions.  Huh

If you are keeping coin then it is best to hold them until the market recovers
If you are hunting bounty, keep doing it because it does not affect you much if you sell the coins you received from the bounty when the project was listed on the exchange
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
August 15, 2018, 06:25:26 AM
According to me, 2019 will go much worse and bitcoin 3K dollar level will fall, ETF will not receive approval in the year 2019
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
August 15, 2018, 06:15:19 AM
For the bounties themselves I don't know how this will continue when the market conditions fall, moreover some ICOs projects that fail and some are scam, try to find other alternatives that you can get to crypto and also do all the bounty. I myself, it is very difficult now to get a large daily trade profit, so I decided to switch part to FIAT and wait for the crypto market to improve. For cryptocurrency I'm sure this will be fine given the ever low, remember in 2009-2015 crypto is still worth less than now.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
August 15, 2018, 06:08:53 AM
If you give it time to your investments than for sure it will be good for you in the future. Crypto has to grow and for sure it will happen soon
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 06:07:03 AM
Keep in mind that with entities such as Goldman Sachs buying exchanges like Poloniex you know they are here to stay. The big boys wouldn't do such a thing if they thought it were to fail.
Activity: 152
August 15, 2018, 06:01:45 AM
Yes, it will be good, there are a lot of closed chances now which will be opened later only and what is more crypto will give too many chances to be reach here.
Activity: 164
August 15, 2018, 03:07:55 AM
I have always trusted the encryption market. I have always invested in the encryption market. I also invested in some cryptocurrencies in this year's encryption market. Although the encryption market is now very bad, the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very badly. But I believe that the encryption market will pick up in the future.
Activity: 116
August 15, 2018, 02:50:28 AM
I think you have to distinguish between bounty and investment encryption. You can use your spare time to do bounty activities. This is a good thing without any cost. Encryption will definitely develop in the future, but it requires people. Wait patiently, stay calm
Activity: 196
August 15, 2018, 02:46:49 AM
In the future, it will definitely be good to make money on crypto-vault, not only well but also faster and easier, since 2018 did not come out very well, but the forecasts are very persuasive and encouraging, so we need to wait a bit and everything will be fine for us all , so we are waiting and waiting for a miracle
Pages:
Jump to: