Pages:
Author

Topic: Will EOS fly to the moon like BNB soon?! - page 2. (Read 11186 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 3
August 03, 2019, 07:17:14 PM
Currently BNB has become a coin with a very good increase, maybe this is triggered because BNB is a coin belonging to the largest exchange of Binance, so that many Investors dare to invest in large amounts.  While EOS has also shown its progress, but I see it is not as good as BNB, but since there are now many projects running on the EOS platform I believe EOS will also go up, slowly but surely.
NRZ
Activity: 932
Merit: 286
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
August 03, 2019, 05:04:12 PM
For me, EOS looks like have little bit more chances than other (ETH included) to take a leader position in dapp world on blockchain.
Activity: 539
Merit: 20
August 03, 2019, 03:35:12 PM
Will EOS fly to the moon like BNB soon?! What do you think guys?

Check this analysis!

https://coinstelegram.com/2019/03/07/eos-tothemoon/

EOS is a project with great expectations. but unfortunately it disappointed a lot of people. I still think you can do good things in the future.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 282
tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/
August 03, 2019, 03:16:55 PM
EOS seems stable at a low price, So, I don't think EOS price will fly like BNB! The BNB coin is like still in the moon price and this is one of the top stable cryptocurrency right now! From the beginning of the bear market to now, I think BNB gives big profits to its investors and supporters and from the top 20, BNB entered into the top 10 Coin within a very short time and I think BNB will come in the top 5 positions by replacing EOS!

BNB is simply still in trend. I remember, EOS was also a trend, and it had the period to Moonrise. Another hype coin will come, and the history will be repeated. Binance Coin might not go up fast for a long time. EOS can grow better, but not rapidly. However, both tokens deserve to be in a portfolio of the cryptocurrencies investor. These are profitable and reliable cryptos.

Yes BNB is on the rise right now because of their successful IEO but EOS is not. BNB keeps increasing from day to day while EOS does not make any significant increase, instead, it keeps getting pushed down by people because of Bitcoin dominance. However, if we are looking for a quick way to increase our fortune in a single year timeframe. EOS is undoubtedly the best cryptocurrency compared to BNB. Because it has more hype other then BNB.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
August 03, 2019, 03:02:55 PM
EOS seems stable at a low price, So, I don't think EOS price will fly like BNB! The BNB coin is like still in the moon price and this is one of the top stable cryptocurrency right now! From the beginning of the bear market to now, I think BNB gives big profits to its investors and supporters and from the top 20, BNB entered into the top 10 Coin within a very short time and I think BNB will come in the top 5 positions by replacing EOS!

BNB is simply still in trend. I remember, EOS was also a trend, and it had the period to Moonrise. Another hype coin will come, and the history will be repeated. Binance Coin might not go up fast for a long time. EOS can grow better, but not rapidly. However, both tokens deserve to be in a portfolio of the cryptocurrencies investor. These are profitable and reliable cryptos.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
August 03, 2019, 06:23:54 AM
what exactly you consider more popular? bigger market cap? cause the dapps are already working on eos, there are many social apps and people are really using them.
I guess he means about everything because you can see that from the various aspects and the majority of dapps that already created in the EOS platforms are related to the gambling game dude.
Even if EOS has thousand of dapps and why it can't even compete with binance? it's just a simple question for you.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
August 03, 2019, 03:50:45 AM
That depends on EOS development, EOS is a good coin as it's stable compared to other major coins like ETH.
EOS has an ATH of $21 and now it's only trading at $4.31, which means it has not dropped so much compared to ETH.

With it's trading volume of over $1 billion per day, it would easily pump when there's a news and speculation that could create some hype in the space.
It's different from BNB and but for sure it has it's own time like other good and legit altcoins in the marekt.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
August 03, 2019, 03:14:29 AM
I do not understand why EOS should fly to the moon. ETH is more popular and I don’t know what is going to happen to make that change. The vast majority of startups do on the ETH platform.

If EOS can be a good project like BNB, then EOS will go to the moon soon. But if EOS is like the other weak coins, then it is hard for EOS to compete with BNB. Time will tell how good EOS than BNB and while the time still running, I guess we could prepare for the other coins, so we don't just focus on EOS or BNB. There are so many other altcoins which can be one of the potential altcoins that will go to the moon so you might choose one or more of the altcoin as the investment from now on.
Activity: 590
Merit: 39
August 03, 2019, 03:08:58 AM
I do not understand why EOS should fly to the moon. ETH is more popular and I don’t know what is going to happen to make that change. The vast majority of startups do on the ETH platform.

what exactly you consider more popular? bigger market cap? cause the dapps are already working on eos, there are many social apps and people are really using them.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
August 02, 2019, 03:07:10 PM
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1128
EOS has not much activity in 2019 and this coin is being forgotten in this market when the price has not increased in recent months. I think EOS needs a big change in this market because a lot of other coins are competing. The next opponent that EOS should care about is ATOM because this is a coin many people have mentioned recently and will soon be in the top 10 CMC in the near future because the development team of ATOM is really very professional and they always develop this coin in the best way
You now see why some coins seems as if they are not performing, meanwhile they are doing very fine, but because they have some other new companies coming up to do something similar, they become less seen.

you see how you have promoted ATOM now, what do you expect from Someone who has probably planned to make a research and invest in EOS will probably have a rethink to look at ATOM instead and may even invest in it instead of EOS.

The same way you have hype for ATOM now, is same way another company will also come to reduce the feasibility of ATOM to the public, so this is the challenges most of these older projects will be facing because of the new ones coming up.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
I am also sure that EOS will soon skyrocket like Binance, especially now that manytokens based EOS continue to emerge so that one day EOS will be like binance.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
personally i think eos and eos community is among the best projects and community in the crypto space right now for sure we will see a price increase in the next period thanks to REX

indeed EOS has a community that is very supportive of the development of the EOS platform, but if the EOS platform does not have good news and there are no developments that could trigger an increase in EOS prices then it will make EOS difficult to be able to the moon.
We cannot be BNB all the time, Binance got hacked and this might result to some reputation problem especially in the future.
EOS has been with a solid team, and lately I've seen a lot of project under EOS platform so in time will certainly grow.
Project grow at its own time, and EOS is a huge project here in crypto, with billion dollars trading volume, that tells it all about the potential.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
personally i think eos and eos community is among the best projects and community in the crypto space right now for sure we will see a price increase in the next period thanks to REX

indeed EOS has a community that is very supportive of the development of the EOS platform, but if the EOS platform does not have good news and there are no developments that could trigger an increase in EOS prices then it will make EOS difficult to be able to the moon.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
EOS has not much activity in 2019 and this coin is being forgotten in this market when the price has not increased in recent months. I think EOS needs a big change in this market because a lot of other coins are competing. The next opponent that EOS should care about is ATOM because this is a coin many people have mentioned recently and will soon be in the top 10 CMC in the near future because the development team of ATOM is really very professional and they always develop this coin in the best way
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
BNB is experiencing very rapid development and currently, the BNB is at the top 10 coins. And this achievement is certainly not easy and requires hard work from the BNB Team. EOS coins are old and I think they can't reach like BNB. And of course, it will require a very long process.
Activity: 602
Merit: 0
EOS https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/eos has room to move and grow
Activity: 359
Merit: 1
There is a possibility for that. Experience has shown that coins most coin do pump when they are listed or after running a bounty or signature campaign. Yes BNB did pump at its time but EOS is going to sustain any growth will be yet to be seen.

What? Coin got pumped because they run signature campaign? Can you give some examples? I've never seen one.

As for EOS, i doubt it can make the same run as BNB. BNB is way too strong because Binance has a lot of good news and their fundamentals are quite great, I'm not a fan of EOS but they've made quite run lately, not really sure who bought them, probably just speculators.

But EOS adopts a fairly good technology compared to the BNB. Even EOS can compete with ETH where the BNB is the coin.
Although I see the BNB as quite strong because of their platform, it does not rule out the possibility that EOS will defeat it. Today's new news is that Binance was hacked and lost 7000BTC, this can make a big dumping BNB.
EOS With a very active development capable of competing with Bnb, Because EOS already has a very good platform, it is very good for long-term investment, it is true bro binance Today lost 7000 bitcoin it is possible investors will sell bnb
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
There is a possibility for that. Experience has shown that coins most coin do pump when they are listed or after running a bounty or signature campaign. Yes BNB did pump at its time but EOS is going to sustain any growth will be yet to be seen.

What? Coin got pumped because they run signature campaign? Can you give some examples? I've never seen one.

As for EOS, i doubt it can make the same run as BNB. BNB is way too strong because Binance has a lot of good news and their fundamentals are quite great, I'm not a fan of EOS but they've made quite run lately, not really sure who bought them, probably just speculators.

But EOS adopts a fairly good technology compared to the BNB. Even EOS can compete with ETH where the BNB is the coin.
Although I see the BNB as quite strong because of their platform, it does not rule out the possibility that EOS will defeat it. Today's new news is that Binance was hacked and lost 7000BTC, this can make a big dumping BNB.
Pages:
Jump to: