Pages:
Author

Topic: Will EOS fly to the moon like BNB soon?! - page 6. (Read 11186 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
BNB won't be able to sustain that run, EOS has yet to fly. I would say for the short term bnb is good for day trades, but in the longer term get eos and hodl
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Well imo
In a long run, EOS could surge greater than BNB as BNB is kinda on a top now

Furthermore, Binance need to ensure that their DEX is top notch
As everyone know DEX will replace the current centralized exchange in just the matter of time
If Binance DEX could still hold the market share, BNB could be the best coin you should ever get because it will always grows when user base increase

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I don't think so because the EOS blockchain weighs a lot
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
I believe that Bnb coin is really good because of their exchange and also the reputation of the CEO. EOS is good too and personally, I have some EOS in my wallet. China supports EOS and that is a big thing for us to invest in it.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 731
Catalog Websites
I don't think EOS will go up as fast as BNB do, Binance is the most used exchange right now, and the BNB blockchain has potential to compete with ETH as the place to add new tokens, I don't see BNB as an EOS competition, where gaming and gambling will be huge.
well, it all depends on the product. BNB certainly has enormous potential because it is supported by the best market available today. EOS does have good potential in developing, but we know that now EOS also has an up and down development. maybe because his rival is so big.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Is there anyone who can surely predict this? I don't think anyone can do this, and do you really believe user who can do that and don't start to buy himself, no no one would start talking about that publicly, today owner of Tron said about the new partnership with Liverpool but after hours we knew its a lie, i want to say users can be manipulated easily.   
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
I've never liked EOS because of that endless ICO which just seemed like money-grabbing, there's no way they actually needed that amount of money to run the project. Having said that, the coin itself may be good or may not be good, but it is certainly very heavily hyped, which tends to mean prices are too high and will fall.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I don't think EOS will go up as fast as BNB do, Binance is the most used exchange right now, and the BNB blockchain has potential to compete with ETH as the place to add new tokens, I don't see BNB as an EOS competition, where gaming and gambling will be huge.
In what aspect you've decided that Binance will be more potential than eos. As of now eos is not that big, but it will flourish big in the falling months higher than that of Binance coin. Maybe Binance blockchain is good with the addition of new tokens and never make a comparison of Binance with ethereum. Eos has been getting more and more dApps making it more potential.
Activity: 338
Merit: 10
StartFi
I am the huge believer of EOS even in this bear market i am in 4 times profit compare to my ethereum invest . I believe eos from long time . After its Mainnet launch really making lots of impact .
It is still early to be sure of a future for EOS because recently their development team did not have any new updates regarding this coin and it made EOS  more discounted. For me, supply of EOS is a huge obstacle because a lot of coins are concentrated at the developer, making people more anxious about selling panic. If the EOS has a better strategy, EOS burning should be a top priority in this project
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
I am the huge believer of EOS even in this bear market i am in 4 times profit compare to my ethereum invest . I believe eos from long time . After its Mainnet launch really making lots of impact .

i dont think eos or eth or other coin can move like bnb.

bnb chain and projects are much and much better than others.
BNB has a lot of fully working product when others have nothing. BNB always generate revenue when EOS developers is not getting revenue from its platform. There was a big gap between EOS and BNB. EOS will never be the same as BNB coin.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Will EOS fly to the moon like BNB soon?! What do you think guys?

Check this analysis!

https://coinstelegram.com/2019/03/07/eos-tothemoon/
No doubt about that,EOS is one great coin and will surely hit the top in sooner time,there are some ICO now that based on EOS platform and one of those is EOSbet in which gambling site that offers dividends on your investments in their platform.
I have also invested some tokens and now i am gaining EOS coin as divided

So my answer?yes EOS will be mooning in time.just hold on and keep the support and we will all ho together to the moon
Activity: 728
Merit: 263

i dont think eos or eth or other coin can move like bnb.

bnb chain and projects are much and much better than others.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
BNB may moon to another level as they are opening their DEX but price of EOS is stuck on $5.30 for too long already. It must be due to the accumulation of traders. I have been rooting for this project since the time it hit its ATH, too bad I invested too early last year at $8. I'm still holding on to it though the good thing that happened to me while holding it is that I receive airdrops.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
Will EOS fly to the moon like BNB soon?! What do you think guys?

Check this analysis!

https://coinstelegram.com/2019/03/07/eos-tothemoon/
Binance coin is really benefiting from the current bullish trend that cryptocurrencies market is experiencing  and it is currently above $22 and still going up.   EOS is also making some significant progress and because of were it started from I do believe that it is going towards $10 and many gambling and gaming sites are using it and that means it is one of the Best coins we have now and the market capitalization is really growing by day.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Men solid opumps like bnb one is part of the hard work of the team. i havent seen enough development of the eos proyect. it hasnot been able to get the attention of the mayor developers of the industry. i dont know why but i thinks thats an important part of a bussines structure. Been able to show the crowd the benefit and not let know forget you..i thinks eos its going to be forgeted
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1128
Bnb move really quickly since Binance doing a fantastic job in promoting, for eos I am not too sure, the potential is big and there are a lot of supporters but the rising has not being so good, maybe still need a little time to prove the usefulness of the coin, but the possibility of eos to be able to chase bnb is high
It depends on your own definition of high, some people who aim too much on this coin’s potential and don’t see anything good about the coin when it increase, the volume of trade is what matters and not price. We have some projects that will not be very high in value but they will be more reliable in giving enough profit, depend on the amount being bought.

We can only say that they cannot replace BNB of their position but they have more than what it takes to even compete with it. So come some years’ time, we will know if it will possible for EOS to displace BNB or not.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
I think not if I will bangi bnb.  BBN has a supply of 190 million.  while eos has a supply of 1 billion.  obviously bnb has less supply compared to eos.  when bnb prices are so expensive,
1. Long-term prospects.  
2. The Binance cryptocurrency exchange offers a buffer for the BNB.  
3. Increased number of coins on the Binance platform.

Reference https://kabarcoin.com/binance-coin-bnb-pilihan-terbaik/
If I am a long-term investor, I will still choose BNB because this is a very well-supported coin at Binance and CZ there are many strategies to help their customers earn good profits. I was involved in investing in this coin last year and until now I have had a very good profit from keeping it. If you can persevere to keep BNB then surely you will never be disappointed that this coin is considered the second ETH and maybe in the next few years it will be possible to reach $1,000.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
Eos needs to get that dapp world a lot more in the near future for that to happen. BNB is working towards creating a binance chain that will get ethereums ICO world however they have done it via getting help from their binance exchange but eos has nothing with that power to make any changes and since they do not have that power they need to find a center that eos will be around. BNB has binance exchange, what does eos have ?

Dapps and right now biggest is the eosbet which gives out BET tokens instead of EOS and at least give out EOS in dividends, if they create more stuff like eosbet and have bunch of websites that give eos some utility than they will for sure skyrocket as well.
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
I think not if I will bangi bnb.  BBN has a supply of 190 million.  while eos has a supply of 1 billion.  obviously bnb has less supply compared to eos.  when bnb prices are so expensive,
1. Long-term prospects.  
2. The Binance cryptocurrency exchange offers a buffer for the BNB.  
3. Increased number of coins on the Binance platform.

Reference https://kabarcoin.com/binance-coin-bnb-pilihan-terbaik/
Pages:
Jump to: