Pages:
Author

Topic: Will EOS fly to the moon like BNB soon?! - page 7. (Read 11186 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 111
I do not EOS because they are centralized and are able to freeze user funds anytime they want.  Could you imagine if bitcoin or ethereum had a function like this?  Goes against the main principle of crypto currency.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
I don't see any reason comparing EOS with BNB, honestly. The former is in over one billion in circulating supply while BNB is barely 190 million in total supply (this exceeds circulating supply. Yet it's little compared to EOS') Also, BNB has its own reputable exchange and recently has been running its IEO launchpad and insisting that the BNB coin be the medium for payment. All these have made the coin to rally up speedily. We can say conveniently that the odds favour BNB than IEOs.

Therefore, the total supply and use-case of any coin is very important in determining how fast a coin moons.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 254
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Will EOS fly to the moon like BNB soon?! What do you think guys?

Check this analysis!

https://coinstelegram.com/2019/03/07/eos-tothemoon/

BNB and EOS are two different coins and both have different technology. EoS is more strong coin technology wise but BNB has a biggest crypto exchange which make it the best use case.
Activity: 136
Merit: 39
EOS May Touch $15 By 2019:

With the market being so volatile, predicting the price of the cryptocurrencies is really one of the most difficult tasks.

Let’s consider the publications and personalities, and their statement regarding the EOS price prediction, which will give us a fairer idea:

1 WalletInvestor
According to WalletInvestor, investing in EOS will turn out to be a favorable venture for the investors, They believe that in 2023, it might reach $911. But they have recently predicted that EOS might go down to $0.720 by the end of 2019.

2 Steemit Writer OrdinaryRich
One of the Steemit writers, OrdinaryRich predicted that EOS might reach as high as $20 by 2019. He even predicts that EOS might experience around 60% more than Ethereum's market capitalization.

3 Trading Beasts
Trading Beasts is a regular cryptocurrency prediction site, which predicted that by 2019 end, EOS might reach as high as $9.08 and as low as $6.17. They even predicted that by 2020, EOS might touch the $10 mark.

Read more: https://coinswitch.co/news/eos-price-prediction-2019-eos-price-to-touch-15-usd-by-2019-latest-eos-news-update
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Check this analysis!

I think yes. because EOS still maintains its position and influence in the market. they are just silent and are giving strategies to help the market grow strongly and their market capitalization also increases. same way Binance did. Please wait and see the Q3 of 2019, EOS will grow strongly.
i personally dont think EOS will be be rise like BNB, first, they are two different altcoins with their own purposes and strategies, secondly the amount of investors choosing BNB for long term is higher than EOS when BNB is made for an exchange: Binance. Finally, EOS team devs are still silent with their works while BNB is being used more popularly in trading fees, making our transactions cheaper and easier, so in conclusion, EOS still have the chance to rise but it may never be like BNB.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
So many exchanges has been following up bnb for sure it will take a long patience if eos can follow bnb soon. For now lets focus those upcomming coins to improve and to trend up someday.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
Bnb move really quickly since Binance doing a fantastic job in promoting, for eos I am not too sure, the potential is big and there are a lot of supporters but the rising has not being so good, maybe still need a little time to prove the usefulness of the coin, but the possibility of eos to be able to chase bnb is high
Activity: 459

Check this analysis!

I think yes. because EOS still maintains its position and influence in the market. they are just silent and are giving strategies to help the market grow strongly and their market capitalization also increases. same way Binance did. Please wait and see the Q3 of 2019, EOS will grow strongly.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
Honesty, I don't want to expect again with EOS. The more you expect, the more you hurt. Before, I do fully trust EOS before but the other way happened and it doesn't recover well after the big dump. I do not think it is fair to compare EOS to BNB coin. BNB is more potential than EOS and it will not go to the moon like BNB does.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
EOS never go up from $3-4 for a few months. I do not think it is fair to compare BNB with EOS. I have high expectations with EOS before, until it was dropped heavily and really hard to go back from it's price of $8. So, I do not think it will go to the moon like BNB did.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
I think they have chances because base to my research these both coin is probably both coins that are possible to becone hundred of dollars each Eos and Biannce.  But the question is what token will be more better to pruchase it is the Eos or the Binance?
Probably after few years from now these two will become very high the value and we can earn more profit or become millionaire becaude of these.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
I don't doubt the fact that EOS will moon like BNB but what I can't assure you is how soon this moon is going to take place, the reason why we saw a moon in BNB is because the government of a country is investing big in buying a lot of BNB coins because of the new decentralized exchange launched by the binance team.

EOS is a project with a very good potential and will moon to the level that ETH has gotten too but this might take a long period of time before it happens, unless the EOS team has a strategy on ground that would be able to hype the project.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
With the current situation of the market generally, i don't think EOS price can fly like that of BNB coin. BNB have the backing of one of the biggest exchange in the crypto world. Though, if EOS can up their game in terms of token application, perhaps, after crypto world overcome the current market situation, then EOS will be there competing with BNB.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
This will happen, because we know that EOS now has more interest and is becoming increasingly famous. in my opinion, it could be that EOS experienced a large increase when the market began to grow again
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

Check this analysis!

My answer is a big big "YES" why? We all know eos potential the developer (Dan) is one of talented and humble dev I think eos is better than ethereum in terms of product services but we cannot know when eos will move drastically its good thing to see it slowly increased from the past few days I hoping more for eso.

Maybe you are right the potential it has now will have very good that the price of EOS will surely increase in the market. As you can see with the recent release about the rating given China will help the EOS coin to increase it's price vastly.
Activity: 579
There is a possibility for that. Experience has shown that coins most coin do pump when they are listed or after running a bounty or signature campaign. Yes BNB did pump at its time but EOS is going to sustain any growth will be yet to be seen.
I also expect a good change for EOS, in any case, I hope that all forecasts will be made, besides, I would like to believe that all projects that support this platform will also show good results.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
Ok, I looked at the price of EOS today and it's just above $3, and since all-time-high of $22, it's - 84%. While Binance on the other hand, current price is $14, all-time-high $24 and - 40% in this bear market. Who is the people behind BNB? Obviously Binance which is one of the best exchanges out there so that's one factor. But for EOS there is competition, very tough competition. Can they past get Ethereum for example? I doubt it. So if ever EOS will fly to the moon, it will coincide with a bull-run. And unlike BNB, just a simple tweet from Binance CEO, the price will surely shift because they are very active in the development of the said token.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Check this analysis!

My answer is a big big "YES" why? We all know eos potential the developer (Dan) is one of talented and humble dev I think eos is better than ethereum in terms of product services but we cannot know when eos will move drastically its good thing to see it slowly increased from the past few days I hoping more for eso.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
Most probably all altcoins have an possible price increase in the future specially the coins from the top 20 list in the coinmarketcap.

It's possible that the price of EOS can be increase like BNB but only time can tell.
If you can wait until 2021 and after block halving if bitcoin increase maybe the price of EOS can be increase too just like what happen on the past years ago after the block halving.

Great opinion and analysis mate the key of pumping of all altcoins is depends of the bitcoin price increase will bring to the altcoins in good stability.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
It's possible that the price of EOS can be increase like BNB but only time can tell.
If you can wait until 2021 and after block halving if bitcoin increase maybe the price of EOS can be increase too just like what happen on the past years ago after the block halving.
Pages:
Jump to: