Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ether ever grow in price? - page 3. (Read 758 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
November 14, 2017, 02:48:40 PM
Ether is more of a platform to make decentralised apps rather than viewing it as a payment. So its not as volatile as the other big tops. Though any breakthrough in the technology we should ether price going high and reach stability.

The aim of every cryptocurrency project is to decentralized the nothing more feel secure and fair if it doesn't. Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash are although decentralized and people are fully supported it's existence. This is a clear message for us, Altcoins are meant to succeed despite on many threats and downfalls.
Bitcoin has faced the same issues before and so as Bitcoin Cash.
Now, Ethereum has it's own strategy to maintain the value, and as long the price isn't dropped, better to lay low stable.
One day, soon enough Ethereum will pump up same with Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash if it's not today or this year, soon will be.
And Ethereum investors should be happy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 02:46:04 PM
Ether is more of a platform to make decentralised apps rather than viewing it as a payment. So its not as volatile as the other big tops. Though any breakthrough in the technology we should ether price going high and reach stability.
that right ethereum is better on that situation being good and having a quality platform so thats why it is a good altcoin that can be next in bitcoin even though not in a way on how huge the price is but on how the project runs for.
Activity: 774
Merit: 250
November 14, 2017, 02:44:03 PM
I predict Ethereum will be between $380 and $400 before the end of 2017.  Smiley

For sure it will grow in terms of price. Next target 400$ in 2-6 months maybe.
Ethereum will surely rise again though it takes time to go up. There are many who supports ethereum and invest. So , I think price will go up.
November 14, 2017, 02:42:59 PM
I predict Ethereum will be between $380 and $400 before the end of 2017.  Smiley

It's indeed possible the target would be lower or higher than your expectations. My bet would be $500 to $2k next year since pumping up is a very trend today. Big Whales and traders can affect any cryptocurency if they wish to bubble up the value. So, let's hope they'll give Ethereum a chance to pump and compete with Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.
Activity: 3108
Merit: 972
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 14, 2017, 02:42:41 PM
I have big hopes on ethereum but frankly speaking annoyed with all the shitcoins which are created on eth platform as ERC tokens are the easiest way to make a new coin and scam others.
Same here dude. There are so many shitcoins created on the ethereum blockchain these days that I don't know what to say. It is truly irritating to see the scammers releasing more and more shitcoins on a regular basis and the legit coins are getting covered up in all this mess. I still fully believe in Ethereum and its features are some of the best features in the crypto world. I do hope that the developers find a way to deal with these scammers.
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
November 14, 2017, 02:40:32 PM
November 14, 2017, 02:39:49 PM
I predict Ethereum will be between $380 and $400 before the end of 2017.  Smiley
Depending if they decide to get the coin forked or not the price can vary from that or lower so it's better for them to not get it forked this year so the price will go up.

What? I surely hope the eth team doesn't think like that, it should be about the tech and the coin, not about trying to reach some artificially inflated price.

It is not like that, I believe, a coin value doesn't depend on how good the dev, support and marketing although they're working hard to keep and maintain their coin stable but there are so many aspects that needs to be considered. A large scale of miners were shifting from Bitcoin into Bitcoin Cash so then there's a sudden price motion and it cased a gap of Bitcoin's price drop and Bitcoin Cash' pump.
Ehtereum on the other hand doesn't rely on these situation, if only there's number of investors that will going to support Ethereum and has a large miners also that helps transaction faster then it'll affect also the price hike. traders and miners has the biggest role for cryptocurrency value and marketcap.
Activity: 216
November 14, 2017, 02:37:35 PM

November 14, 2017, 02:34:11 PM

Or more, but there's 6 weeks left before the end of the year so basically Ethereum lying flat record is still a positive level since no one dumped their coins. It is in fact a good start for investors that Ethereum will have a good future than the rest of Altcoin group.
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
November 14, 2017, 02:21:52 PM
Depending if they decide to get the coin forked or not the price can vary from that or lower so it's better for them to not get it forked this year so the price will go up.

What? I surely hope the eth team doesn't think like that, it should be about the tech and the coin, not about trying to reach some artificially inflated price.
Activity: 350
November 14, 2017, 02:21:25 PM
My answer iis obviously a big yes.
Because the price of bitcoin has been dropping a lot lately and this just means that prices of alternative coins will rise. And that clearly is something that has happened a lot of times in the past already. And it surely is bound to happen again. But not as fast. Because there is still the hyoe for bitcoin cash. But after people dump, altcons will surely rise again.
November 14, 2017, 02:19:14 PM
I have big hopes on ethereum but frankly speaking annoyed with all the shitcoins which are created on eth platform as ERC tokens are the easiest way to make a new coin and scam others.

Actually ERC20 is a contract between Ethereum and new Altcoins that are using Eth platform. Their tokens can be read or be traced using Etherscan.io but they're separated through called tokens. Tokens will be then converted into Ethereum or any coins as you like.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 14, 2017, 02:17:34 PM
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
November 14, 2017, 02:15:55 PM
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
November 14, 2017, 02:14:00 PM
I'm afraid that ether will always be ~$300. I guess this is good in terms of using it as a "currency" but it isn't great for an investment.

What are your thoughts???

Ethereum will surely grow in price. A few months later or days. So don't you worry anymore Because you will still get profit sooner or later.. just continue hlding and do not spend on useless things. The alts are slowly going up. And soon, after the bitcoin cash hype is already done amd people have dumped already, the altcoin prices will surely increase. So relax and chill. Our time will come. Lol.
Activity: 260
Merit: 129
November 14, 2017, 02:10:51 PM
Ethereum is making a lot of ground now. Higher ground to jump from it. Yes it will definitely grow and it will hit new levels. Especially with upgrade Casper around the corner.

I will not say exactly around the corner, it was delayed to next years. The price is very stable (around 300$) but it will increase over the year for sure. It's a true crypto that is scale upon dollars and not bitcoin, so is faith is independant from the king :p
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 02:07:09 PM
As an investor point of view Ethereum will explode with the switch from POW (proof of work) to POS (proof of stake). Details still need to be defined by the Ethereum fundation but yearly inflation will be capped (2-4%) and you will gain an interest staking your ETH (5-7%).

An hybrid system will be put in place in 2018 (maybe with the 2nd Byzantium hard fork), full POS should be scheduled for beginning 2019. Now is a good time to accumulate ETH  Wink
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
November 14, 2017, 02:04:04 PM
I don’t think ETH will remain at $300 range for very long. Early this year, the price was $10+, it has increased 20x. Give it some time.
ETH are not a time that are rushing to pump that much and behalf even though that it is on $300 as of now it does not mean that it will stuck on that i am believing that it will grow but not this year we can make some prediction but not all prediction can be so better to stay calm and wait for ethereum that the price of it will grow in the future may be next year there is some changes on it.
Activity: 316
Merit: 250
November 14, 2017, 02:02:13 PM
Ethereum is making a lot of ground now. Higher ground to jump from it. Yes it will definitely grow and it will hit new levels. Especially with upgrade Casper around the corner.
November 14, 2017, 01:55:29 PM
Although Ethereum is demonstrating its stability and does not show its growth, soon it will start to increase. Vitalik Buterin want to limit the emission of this cryptocurrency!

Good to know he’s just making up the rules as time goes on. Pretty attractive fundamentals there.

Indeed, Ethereum Blockchain technology is state of the art also and very simple to follow and a lot of small organizations and group are actually using Ethereum based Geth Core as starter development kits. Everyone can make their own cryptocurrency by using these open-srouce blockchain system and can be downloaded from Github right away.
Pages:
Jump to: