Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ether ever grow in price? - page 4. (Read 758 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
November 14, 2017, 01:53:24 PM
I have big hopes on ethereum but frankly speaking annoyed with all the shitcoins which are created on eth platform as ERC tokens are the easiest way to make a new coin and scam others.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain
November 14, 2017, 01:52:50 PM
It may not increase substantially over the next coming
months, but it sure is a great investment for long term
holding.
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
November 14, 2017, 01:50:10 PM
I am sure ETH will rise, because as we see Ethereum seems like hold their position in $~300 and they have good progress. Maybe next year or in other time you will see ETH can multiple twice
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
THE WORLD'S FIRST FIXED MONTHLY ALLOWANCE PLAN
November 14, 2017, 01:47:08 PM
At this point I think it will stay stable but if there's new update and new features in the near future the chances of the value growing is high.

Stability of Ethereum is showing that this coin is worth for investment and those people cannot afford to invest in Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash should invest in it because soon enough the price will be higher and it's a matter of time that everyone has the chance to make part of Ethereums hike beginning next year.
Devs, support and marketing were working hard to maintain the stability of Ethereum and could be more valuable than any Altcoin out there.
Activity: 356
Merit: 335
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
November 14, 2017, 01:45:09 PM
Although Ethereum is demonstrating its stability and does not show its growth, soon it will start to increase. Vitalik Buterin want to limit the emission of this cryptocurrency!

Good to know he’s just making up the rules as time goes on. Pretty attractive fundamentals there.
November 14, 2017, 01:42:40 PM
I don’t think ETH will remain at $300 range for very long. Early this year, the price was $10+, it has increased 20x. Give it some time.

This year isn't the year for Ethereum and hopefully next year would be it's the right time to hike. It's been a long time since it laid flat from $300 to $400. But the important is it's leading the Altcoin next to Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum has the biggest role also on Altcoin Group, the most of the newer ICO and coins today were based on ERC20 that's Ethereum's platform.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
November 14, 2017, 01:40:02 PM
Im counting on ethereum to grow a lot and it really has a lot of potential to be a long term BTC companion.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Sound. Fury. Signifying.
November 14, 2017, 01:38:41 PM
I'm afraid that ether will always be ~$300. I guess this is good in terms of using it as a "currency" but it isn't great for an investment.

What are your thoughts???

Almost certainly yes, but the future is impossible to predict. Some other blockchain could always come along and dethrone Ethereum--perhaps one where multisig wallets can't be nuked from orbit by random third parties.

But to help reasure you, for like half a year, Eth was stuck in the ~$10 range, but it broke out eventually. We're seeing a long consolidation now on the tale end of the ICO boom. Once more dAPPs start going live, you'll see increased demand just from network value, and the price will be under continuous upward pressure.
November 14, 2017, 01:38:35 PM
I'm afraid that ether will always be ~$300. I guess this is good in terms of using it as a "currency" but it isn't great for an investment.

What are your thoughts???

The problem with Altcoins are they're underacted and never given a chance to pump their prices. Moreover, Bitcoin Cash has already been pump although a lot of people were not happy on it as they tagged it as a Big Joke that people supports Bitcoin Cash than any other Altcoins.
Last August this year, the birth of Bitcoin Cash for some analysts is the destruction for Bitcoin but the result is opposite, actually it helped Bitcoin value to rise more to the top of the graph and now Bitcoin Cash begin to show it's intention that it would be likely the threat of Bitcoin and Altcoins as well.
Ethereum value was actually lying low flat for a long time but Bitcoin Cash has the pump than Ethereum.
I think there will be a reason behind this, thus, Ethereum team are working hard also to keep their coins rise it's value but today isn't the day.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
November 14, 2017, 01:32:32 PM
I don’t think ETH will remain at $300 range for very long. Early this year, the price was $10+, it has increased 20x. Give it some time.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
November 14, 2017, 01:31:33 PM
Exactly one year ago, Eth was only slightly more than $10 per coin. While it may seem that Eth is 'stuck' at ~$300, it fluctuates in price so much because it is attempting to stabilize before it makes more gains. In the past few months, Eth has become more stable and it just happens that its current point of stability is at ~$300. Once Eth switches to a POS system, it will become MUCH more stable (it may drop a bit before stabilizing- because miners are selling). At that point, we will see long-lasting and stable gains.

Good luck and remember to do your own research (do NOT blindly trust others). Tongue

That's pretty much exactly what I was about to say Smiley
So much of concern about prices is dependent on when you first got in. If you bought ETH in early summer at ATH, then it looks like it is falling. Always good to zoom out on charts to get a bit of perspective. And yes it is always important for a coin to fall back a bit and consolidate after any big rise, to establish a new base point.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 14, 2017, 01:29:33 PM
I am quite confident with ethereum and holding quite good amount of them bought under $300, will not sell them any price below $1k. I can wait even for 1year+ to sell it at over $1k but I don't think I have to wait that long.

$10k for bitcoin and $1k for bitcoin is possible by mid of next year.
Activity: 196
November 14, 2017, 01:26:44 PM
It should but as a long term investment.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
November 14, 2017, 01:16:14 PM
Ethereum prices will continue to rise because it has proven its role and position in the crypto world. Ethereum is a good platform and should be developed more breakthrough features
Activity: 728
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
November 14, 2017, 12:36:56 PM
for sure eth will grow in value ( price) but i dont think so it would happen in near months. i believe eth will grow next year around the 7 or 8th month in the middle of mid 2018. the price will rise significantly after btc fork end
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
November 14, 2017, 12:33:29 PM
I suppose that it can reach 500$ before the end of this year. There will be many releases, hardfork and token burning update so 1000$ at 2018 is very achievable forecast.
Activity: 266
“The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Interne
November 14, 2017, 11:39:17 AM
In my opinion, Ether is very promising. Very soon I think it will be a good alternative to bitcoin, of course it will not reach those heights, but a few years ago bitcoin also cost $ 10. So we will wait the future will show Huh
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
November 14, 2017, 11:36:10 AM
Yes, it will grow the current price has been stable for a while now just minor up/downs which gets stabilized in no time the price will go up with time.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 11:32:27 AM
From my point of view, Ethereum has reached their stability in value and will continue to rise for sure. Most analysts that have confidence in Ethereum expect it to exceed bitcoin by market share and price by 2018.

One of them is Olaf Carlson-Wee, chief executive officer of cryptocurrency hedge fund Polychain Capital said in an interview with Bloomberg. Here is how he describes the main reason why ETH is to surpass bitcoin:

"What we’ve seen in ethereum is a much richer, organic developer ecosystem develop very, very quickly, which is what has driven ethereum’s price growth, which has actually been much more aggressive than bitcoin,"

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 11:13:01 AM
Yes, ETHER will definately grow in price in future, now it is having stable price in the market. Nobody can tell the future but i thinkin coming months it will definately rise and that will be a good sign for its investors. It is very good opportunity to by them now because may be in future it can generate good profit out of it . One can invest in it if he/she want to earn profit from long term investments.
Pages:
Jump to: