Pages:
Author

Topic: Will ether ever grow in price? - page 5. (Read 758 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 11:08:54 AM
at least the current ethereum price is more stable, I myself am not very experienced about rising the price of ethereum. but my knowledge so far, if bitcoin prices soar, surely altcoin prices will go down, and vice versa. and I can also judge from demand and supply, if demand is plenty and inventory is few, surely the price will increase, and vice versa, if demand is low and supply a lot, then the price will decrease.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 10:59:32 AM
right now it is in the stable value of 300$ but i think its slowly growing the their is a chance of growing high so its no too late to hold!
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
November 14, 2017, 10:55:02 AM
At this point I think it will stay stable but if there's new update and new features in the near future the chances of the value growing is high.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 14, 2017, 10:51:24 AM
Although Ethereum is demonstrating its stability and does not show its growth, soon it will start to increase. Vitalik Buterin want to limit the emission of this cryptocurrency!
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
November 12, 2017, 09:40:26 PM
Exactly one year ago, Eth was only slightly more than $10 per coin. While it may seem that Eth is 'stuck' at ~$300, it fluctuates in price so much because it is attempting to stabilize before it makes more gains. In the past few months, Eth has become more stable and it just happens that its current point of stability is at ~$300. Once Eth switches to a POS system, it will become MUCH more stable (it may drop a bit before stabilizing- because miners are selling). At that point, we will see long-lasting and stable gains.

Good luck and remember to do your own research (do NOT blindly trust others). Tongue
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
November 12, 2017, 09:32:05 PM
I'm afraid that ether will always be ~$300. I guess this is good in terms of using it as a "currency" but it isn't great for an investment.

What are your thoughts???
Pages:
Jump to: