Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum be more stable in the future? - page 22. (Read 53192 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 06:40:40 AM
I think it will be more stable in the future like Bitcoin because it is the pioneer in Smart contract platform. For example Bitcoin, all altcoin cannot surpass bitcoin in terms of value because it is the pioneer in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
November 12, 2018, 04:37:04 PM
Ethereum future lay in its promised new protocol Casper and to be honest without it Ethereum might see some real competition, I believe and hope we see it soon it will be the best day of my life. The future of Ethereum gonna be amazing but they should work on getting the update out soon and stop the unnecessary delays.  Shocked
If the price of Ether will grow, then the load on the network will still increase and you will only have to increase the commission so that the transaction passes faster. I see no other way
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 04:32:49 PM
Vryatli it will become stable, although I would very much like this! Nobody has yet canceled the pulsation!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 12, 2018, 04:32:35 PM
Ethereum has been stable for couple months. Its about 180-220 dolars. I think it is gonna be around at these prices in short and middle term. But in the future, with developments in cryptoworld, it may rise and become stable.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
November 12, 2018, 04:29:43 PM
Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?
Definitely ethereum is going to grow in future and become stable than it is now.  We should plan to put more effort as little as possible in promoting cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology as this is the future and because ethereum is one of the chief cornerstone of cryptocurrencies I believe that time is coming that we would used it as coin and by then it will be more stable in pricing.  I don't think we should be discouraged by the current happened in the market because the future hold alot for us and cryptocurrencies is the future.
Activity: 392
November 12, 2018, 04:20:26 PM
Ethereum future lay in its promised new protocol Casper and to be honest without it Ethereum might see some real competition, I believe and hope we see it soon it will be the best day of my life. The future of Ethereum gonna be amazing but they should work on getting the update out soon and stop the unnecessary delays.  Shocked
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
November 12, 2018, 04:17:35 PM
While it's hard to say something about it, because cryptocurrency and stability are incompatible things. And to the word "stability" can be applied to the ether, it will take a long time. But when stability comes, volatility and the large earnings that attract so many will disappear.
Activity: 293
Merit: 1
November 12, 2018, 04:13:34 PM
Of course. So far Eth is the strongest and most stable Altcoin compared to other Altcoin. Besides Bitcoin, Eth is the second choice as an investment. Eth is also called the second best Coin after Bitcoin. Therefore, I believe Eth will be more stable in the future.
Activity: 633
Merit: 11
November 12, 2018, 09:50:45 AM
Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?
Yes is based on ETH smart contract. But one thing I've thought, Once the every ICO use the smart contract and accept the ETH for investment all the big ICO are also a big ETH holders. So they can sell a large supply of ETH that can cause of price fall.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
November 12, 2018, 09:48:35 AM
I believe that all crypto assets will be more stable in the future. Ethereum is not an exception. But it will mean, that trading will not be as profitable as it is today
Activity: 224
November 12, 2018, 09:30:44 AM
Will be. I believe that the Ethereum has not yet revealed its full potential. This is only the beginning of his journey and in the future we will see the result, which will impress us all.
Activity: 826
November 12, 2018, 08:10:50 AM
The unique thing about cryptocurrencies is that prices are not stable, of course this is the reason for anyone to invest because they can get profits in a short time compared to investing in other types.
Activity: 600
November 12, 2018, 07:53:46 AM
I think ethereum is one of the most valuable coins we use in the future, because I believe the future of ethereum will also be better than now, because seeing the development of ethereum prices is now increasing.
Activity: 294
November 12, 2018, 07:47:33 AM

In any case, Ethereum remains one of the most reliable and stable coins on the modern crypto market with excellent potential for successful future development. But you need to understand that cryptocurrency can not be completely stable, sometimes there can be quite large fluctuations.
Activity: 311
November 12, 2018, 05:28:19 AM
With the next update that is going to take place pretty soon, Ethereum will make at least x2 and will be much more stable in the future. But we need another bull run to start the uptrend and if it is going to happen till the end of the year, we will see Ethereum back to 1400 USD.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
November 12, 2018, 05:24:38 AM
I hope so. But now I don't need stability, I am not fed up with such a low price of this crypto.
I want ethereum to increase to 1000$ at least within 6 months.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 12, 2018, 05:07:16 AM
It could be but I don't think that when it comes to cryptocurrencies that stability is something that we should be worried about, the volatility is one of the things that make it such a good investment. People can buy when the price of the coins are very low and then sell them when their prices are very high. Maybe there will be less fluctuations in the future but it will not be completely stable
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 01:18:41 AM

Ethereum will not be more stable because the developers are making every effort to ensure that its price soars upwards. An exception can only be when the whole market is going through bad times.
Activity: 350
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
November 10, 2018, 06:30:03 PM

If the new developments could be imposed for ethereum i think it is near to happen that ethereum will be more stablized, i dont know but who knows, the developers behind in it are brilliant and they could do something in order to make it more valuable in the long run. Keep the faith in it guys.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
November 10, 2018, 06:20:17 PM
I think that ETH is not in the best position, like most coins on the market. The demand for ETH is also not great at the moment, because investors are not investing in ICO projects. Despite all the problems, ETH has an important value in the cryptocurrency industry and its price will definitely increase, but it will not be stable.
in any case, I think that ethereum has a great future, to the fact that lately most of the icons of the companies are developing their tokens on the erc20 platform, and this is already a good indicator and application for a good perspective.
Ethereum is indeed able to coin is expected to be stable in the future. because with the ability to develop owned Ethereum makes the Ethereum's so dependable and able to generate more profits that bring valuable so able to Ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: