Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum be more stable in the future? - page 34. (Read 53192 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I think that ethereal in the future will become more stable, then we learn that it will establish itself in the market will lag behind Bitcoin. Will be independent and stable. And its price will be about $ 700.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
Definitely need to assume an increase in the price of ethereum. I believe that by the end of 2019, the price level of ethereum will exceed 700 US dollars. I keep in my portfolio 25% ethereum.

My guess for the end of this year is somewhere in the range of 700-1000 dollars.  I'm happy it went down because I'm able to buy some more ethereum at cheap prices.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Definitely need to assume an increase in the price of ethereum. I believe that by the end of 2019, the price level of ethereum will exceed 700 US dollars. I keep in my portfolio 25% ethereum.
Activity: 1008
I think that ETH will not be stable, since this cryptocurrency. And as you know, the crypto market is unstable. Therefore, its price can vary every day.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Yes, it is more stable in future because it comes 2nd in rank after bitcoin and it is good for long term & short term investment. Market is very strong and people have full faith on it. It provides huge potential and it gives huge profit.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I will always buy etherium. because in my opinion etherium is very good for long-term or short-term investments.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Every Currency will be stable and Ethereum will be more stable if the market become stable and for the crypto coins future is bright. I think that Crypto currencies are taking the place of fiat in the coming years and now crypto exchanges expanded in the world so it will be more interconnected with the world.
Activity: 770
Stability is to stop the movement,and this should not be when everything is in motion.Ethereum has competitors and against this background only development and upward movement,the team I think will try to give impetus to the project in the near future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
We saw a  stable ethereum cryptocurrency  last year in cryptocurrency market, and many thought we may have in our market the first stable cryptocurrency. The bear market has distrupt  a lots of growth this year! I am looking forward to future of cryptocurrency  market that has stability at it's core!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I hope this happens, even if ethereum is not stable at least we are prepared for whatever happens and is able to minimize losses.
ethereum coin is good, I am sure it will still exist in the future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
Ethereum was at early stage at this moment i think in the future ethereum will not stable but it will be continue to high the ethereum value in the future, in that future many of our community known in ethereum and they make more investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
I think that now Ethereum has firmly taken a place in the ecosystem of cryptocurrencies and in the future it will only grow stronger and stronger.
Activity: 280
Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?

I believe on eth no matter what happen, i believe also that ethereum will have a better future. This will make eth very known in the blockchain because its a friendly altcoin and everyone can use their token. Im sure eth will have a better and stable future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Ethereum is young in relation to bitcoin, its market capitalization continues to grow every day. Ethereum became very popular when many tokens started using their smart contracts. Many ICOS are based on the Ethereum platform. Will it be more stable in the future? What do You think about this?
As long as Bitcoin is at the top and there is a dependence on it, the volatility on the Ethereum will be the same as on all other alts. Therefore, to begin with, he himself needs to start a discussion in terms of development in order to overshadow competitors.
Activity: 327
Merit: 12
I am a little worried about the current ethereum price condition, the ethereum market condition is currently experiencing a side way, when the price starts to move I cannot predict where it will go, whether to continue the sell trend (red) or go to bullish
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Decentralized cryptocurrency can not be stable in nature. It, as a rule, is not provided with anything and its price is not supported by anyone, in contrast to the usual national money of any state where central banks are engaged in it. The price of cryptocurrency is formed only on the ratio of supply and demand, but they are never constant.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
I think ethereum might experience a decline because now many are using eos as their platform. ethereum now has a new competitor, eos. if ethereum does not continue to develop their tokens it is likely that ethereum will not be stable in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think it is going to be more stable in the future together with Bitcoin. Although scam ICO in Ethereum platform will drag down Ethereum a little bit that is why Ethereum token creation in its platform should have a high standard qualifications
for the Ethereum became a very capable for coins. with increasing development capable of making the coin becomes stable Ethereum. Ethereum's ability to survive against competition that is present on the market makes it so being able to reliably maintain the position of the coins.
Activity: 294
in my opinion it's quite difficult to predict, whether eth can be very stable or it might become the most expensive altcoin ever, look at eth's popularity, it could be possible that eth would have a high price and would quickly decline, as bitcoin experienced last year
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
I believe that in the future all coins will be more stable than now. And when a cryptocurrency becomes a world currency then in general the rate will grow and stabilize everything. You just need to wait a bit.
Pages:
Jump to: