Pages:
Author

Topic: Will Ethereum Replace Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 568 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
March 06, 2018, 10:11:40 AM
in my opinion it would be difficult to make ethereum replace bitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 10:10:46 AM
ethereum is an alternative coin we can have besides bitcoin so I do not believe that eth will replace bitcoin in addition to the price that is too far and also bitcoin already known by people
Activity: 224
March 06, 2018, 10:06:41 AM
It seems to me that the etherium will never replace bitcoin. Well, altcoin can not replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is one of a kind. All the rest is just altcoyins. And bitcoin will remain the first.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 10:02:54 AM
I think in terms of 2-3 years etherium can beat bitcoin, but there is always chance what bitcoin will make some new changes and keep his top1
Activity: 336
March 06, 2018, 10:01:55 AM
I believe it will happen in a very long time to make ethereum replace bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
March 06, 2018, 10:00:18 AM
There are great doubts about this but I think it is probable but unlikely. Bitcoin is trusted.
Ethereum doesn't have that much transaction or wealth saving value too. So I don't know.

Seriously? A legendary member who's been here as long as you thinks this way?  Huh

ETH has 81 billion dollars of traction, the second on market cap size.  Not to mention non-competing coins.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 06, 2018, 09:46:14 AM
if seen from its growth should Ethereum (ETH) able to compete with Bitcoin price (BTC) in the future but ETH will be very difficult to equal to BTC price, because of unlimited stock.
we can hardly conclude that Ethereum has not been able to become a major competitor of Bitcoin in terms of value of savings and exchange rates
Activity: 319
Apeswap Finance
March 06, 2018, 09:41:45 AM
Why not?
now ethereum is already the second largest coin after bitcoin. it may be that in the future ethereum will surpass the bitcoin, but it has a rather small chance, but not impossible. and I hope ethereum will be the biggest cryptocurrency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
March 06, 2018, 09:32:23 AM
For me, it  defends on the people in  which they patronize. As far as  I know , Bitcoin is the reason why crypto currency become more familiar in all sites. Bitcoin was the first crypto currency that was been  created by know people/organization. For me , Ethereum cannot be replace bitcoin because this is the best crypto currency and it support by many investors. Bitcoin is very strong and powerful than ethereum although ethereum is too good for investment. It is hard to say wether it  can replace or not because we are only a human being ,and we don't know what would happen next.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
March 06, 2018, 09:28:39 AM
I think that everything is possible, this coin is very strong in itself and has an excellent team .. of course there is still much to develop this coin, but this she is now busy
It is possible but with what probability?? I am sure that even eth will be outdated in coming decades as more and more projects will dum upon data on eth blockchain then making transaction on eth blockchain will be costly like bitcoin today.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
March 06, 2018, 09:28:00 AM
no matter how many times you and thousands of other newbie "accounts" ask this question, it won't come true and the value of the bags you hold won't go up because of it. you will make more profit if you sit down and pray to the pumping gods to pump ETH for you sooner so you can dump your little bag and make a little profit while the whales of it make millions from your naivete.

Or better advice would be to inform the newbie that the two are non-competing coins and that this isn't even a debate we should be having.  We could intelligently debate which coin has more upside sure.  ETH has potential and writing all Alts off isn't smart investing. 
Activity: 277
March 06, 2018, 09:25:58 AM
everything is possible,
so, in my mind, the future ethereum market capitalizations can replace bitcoin, just for a while
but, the price of eth can't reach bitcoin price
Activity: 238
March 06, 2018, 09:23:52 AM
Do not forget that a significant number of bitcoins is considered lost in the initial stages of the existence of the crypto currency, when the value of "digital gold" was extremely low, while the owners of the ether were well aware of its possible value.

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
March 06, 2018, 09:22:56 AM
In my own understanding about Bitcoin and Ethereum, it's all about the store of value and smart contracts. Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies, no question about it. However, BTC is just a store of value whereas Ethereum and other mainnet such as NEM, Universa and others are being used by various ICOs for creating and distributing their tokens to holders and bounty hunters.

For me, I think there's no way Ethereum could get past Bitcoin. Just my two satoshis.
Activity: 420
March 06, 2018, 09:15:05 AM
I think that everything is possible, this coin is very strong in itself and has an excellent team .. of course there is still much to develop this coin, but this she is now busy
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
March 06, 2018, 09:10:57 AM
I think the ETH can replace the BTC, became the leader of  cryptocurrency market., but it seems still need a long time, when the project is more and more successful based on ETH, then the ETH is likely to surpass BTC.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
March 06, 2018, 09:05:32 AM
Is there any chance(s)for Ethereum to be the next biggest cryptocurrency throughout the world?

There are chances that they can beat the bitcoins but lets just know the bitcoins are still having the tops spot and having a lot of inevst6prs and that thing is hard to beat so for me there are a slight chance that the ethereum can beat the bitcoins because if the bitcoins continue that kind of behavior and the ethereum starts to rise up them what will happen is theybare the one that will be recognized and the peoplw will switch into them in order to gain more money
Activity: 390
March 06, 2018, 08:42:30 AM
Is there any chance(s)for Ethereum to be the next biggest cryptocurrency throughout the world?
Maybe, Already ETH has become an established currency in the blockchain system. most of the coming coin or ICO are using ETH address for paying the bounty campaign payment. So it can be a strong opponent of the Bitcoin in the future. I think This Canadian based Virtual currency will play a pioneering role because of their price is still not vulnerable. So it makes a great sense for the future purpose.

In my own interpretation, we all know that ETH is second in terms of ranking in the cryptomarket and regarding to the the subject, I believe there could be a possibility for ETH to replace BTC but definitely may take a little longer. Bitcoin may somehow have a short comings regarding the transaction rare limit which needs to be fix where Ethereum has already evolve a bit faster than bitcoin. Currently, Ethereum has already acquired a higher transaction limit and is able to react fast. For bitcoin to retain the lead, it should step up it's technology and innovation to be able to improve it's transaction concerns to gain continuous support from the investors.
Activity: 235
March 06, 2018, 08:08:17 AM
Ether can replace bitcoin because btc is old and heavy, it brings profit but how long can it last? The ether is functional and I think that in the future it will spread to all spheres of life.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
March 06, 2018, 08:04:38 AM
Maybe, Already ETH has become an established currency in the blockchain system. most of the coming coin or ICO are using ETH address for paying the bounty campaign payment. So it can be a strong opponent of the Bitcoin in the future. I think This Canadian based Virtual currency will play a pioneering role because of their price is still not vulnerable. So it makes a great sense for the future purpose.
Pages:
Jump to: